Lemon rp
we do almost Everything, Come on by. :D
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10
Jongunt the Great Green Dog

Sonic nodded slightly admitting he did enjoy the food that was for sure. "Well you seemed to enjoy it as well. "

1/20 #271
Ultimate Lurker Nina

A smile made its path onto her face, ''the food was nice, spending time with you normally, really is better though''. It felt so different than always chasing him or feel too clingy. This much more civilized approach, felt refreshing.

1/20 #272

Sonic smiled "I'm glad you liked spending time you me. It was really more fun than I thought. " He said smiling.

1/20 #273
Ultimate Lurker Nina

While, whatever had truly motivated him, to do such activity with her, she didn't felt like asking yet, not out in the streets. She smiled back only, feeling glad as well.

1/20 #274

Sonic continued to lead her back to her house noting that it was refrigerators than he had expected. They must've spent longer at lunch than he had thought.

1/20 #275
Ultimate Lurker Nina

(Refrigerators?)

1/23 #276

(I have absolutely no idea how that got there. I think what it's meant to be is later. )

1/23 #277
Ultimate Lurker Nina

With ease, a thought came to her mind as she continued to move along him. ''I wouldn't mind if you get some rest once inside''.

1/23 #278

"Really? You don't mind if I crash f9r a bit?" He said, honestly it sounded like a pretty good deal to him since he was a little tired.

1/23 #279
Ultimate Lurker Nina

Rather unwilling to repeat herself verbally, she shook her head.It truly wasn't a problem that he get to have a nap.

1/23 #280

"Sure sounds great." He said nodding his head.

1/23 #281
Ultimate Lurker Nina

With such an idea, not being rejected, she still advanced forwards, able to remark her house ahead.

1/23 #282

5hey quickly approached the house opening the door f9r her.

1/23 #283
Ultimate Lurker Nina

Feeling no need to keep hold of his hand due to the latter quickness, more than her, Amy had regained her gloved hand. Though, she still walked, as to get inside the house but paused in order to get her Winter boots off, not to soak the floor in water spots from snow that would eventually melt in this warm place.

1/24 . Edited 1/24 #284

Sonic followed wiping off his shoes on the way in so as not to track snow in with him.

1/24 #285
Ultimate Lurker Nina

Boots placed aside, onto the entry carpet, she reached for the door's knob afterwards. Though, not closing the entrance yet, it was only going to be, once he do get in.

1/24 #286

Sonic walked in seeing that she was keeping the door open for him. "Sorry about tjat." He said feeling bad about letting the cold air in.

1/24 #287
Ultimate Lurker Nina

Promptly, the door went closed but she did heard him & blinked. She didn't know where the sudden apology arose from but shook her head, ''its nothing''.

2/20 #288

Sonic nodded looking around the house. Despite them knowing each other for a little while he had never seen the inside of her house.

2/20 #289
Ultimate Lurker Nina

Getting then her coat off, she hung it but diverted her attention to Sonic afterwards. '' If you want, you can stay here for the night'', she merely offered.

2/28 #290

"Are you sure?" Sonic asked chevking. Due to how cold it was the blue hedgehog wasn't exactly thrilled to go back outside

2/28 #291
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10
Forum Moderators: the assassin of hope UndeadUmbreon66, Ultimate Lurker Nina, Roronoa Zoro Ultimate Badass
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member