The Town of Elysian
Welcome to Elysian! A medium sized town where children and families live either a normal life, going to school, talking with friends and family, or you can have an abnormal life, have special powers, save the world, fight monsters. Or do what ever. Rated T.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34
blackhorse99

"That's never a good idea..." Misti laughed, before calming down and nodding. "Let's hear it."

10/7/2014 #991
Lady Strangelove

"Up for playing match maker?" The Asian/French girl asked her friend.

10/7/2014 #992
IsaBella ElisAbeth

"You scared me, I know you have problems. We all have problems. I just...don't ever do this to me again or I won't be sitting here the next time." She bent down to kiss his lips, "I love you more then humanly possible."

10/7/2014 #993
Lady Strangelove

Unknown to Bella and Alex, a certain white haired teacher stood outside the door, listening the conversation.

10/7/2014 #994
Kris. Daughter of Death

"Ah, yeah, well I'll see you around I guess." She said, waving before heading the direction of the gym. (Sorry for the poof, homework and what not.)

10/7/2014 #995
blackhorse99

"Felix and Serenity?" Misti caught on quickly with a smirk.

"I wouldn't be here either, then." Alex said, turning his face, before turning it back. "I adore you."

10/7/2014 #996
Lady Strangelove

(It's alright, by the way, I keep forgetting to ask, how's high school?)

10/7/2014 #997
IsaBella ElisAbeth

Bella shrunk a little, "just adore?" She whispered.

10/7/2014 #998
Lady Strangelove

Viv nodded "Only question is how, Felix is smart enough to know when something's up and Serena's... I don't know, a little timid."

10/7/2014 #999
blackhorse99

"Words can't describe it, I felt it was stronger than love, less lustful than lust." Alex responded slowly.

10/7/2014 #1,000
Kris. Daughter of Death

(Lol, it's alright. Um it's good, in a way, gown work sucks, and sitting at a desk for a long period of time after being used to being up and moving is really annoying. Well I got asked out on my first day, turned the guy down and now we're 'buddies' as he puts it but he's cool, he's weird but he loves fullmetal alchemist!!)

10/7/2014 #1,001
blackhorse99

"So we go old school, give them both a study date. Serena needs extra help, right, because she's new, and Felix is a high honors student. There's nothing fishy about that."

10/7/2014 #1,002
Lady Strangelove

(YOU GOT ASKED ON A DATE?! NO WAY! But it's good you two are friends.)

10/7/2014 #1,003
Lady Strangelove

Vivian grinned like the Grinch "Ee hee, this will be awesome. You talk to Serena, I'll talk to Fefe."

10/7/2014 #1,004
IsaBella ElisAbeth

"Don't those things cancel each other out," she giggled. Then she decided, "I have something to show you. Don't me mad okay, I just want no secrets between us now." She pulled back her jacket to reveal her bare shoulders her tattoo now starting to heal.

10/7/2014 #1,005
blackhorse99

"You got it!" Misti grinned, before sprinting off.

10/7/2014 #1,006
Kris. Daughter of Death

(Yes way but he later said it was a joke, most likely to redeem his pride. And yeah, we're cool now, we have three classes together and we tease each other. It's pretty cool, but I'm a fricken weakling! I have like no arm muscle whatsoever!!)

10/7/2014 #1,007
blackhorse99

Alex felt a familiarity as he stared at it, but the art was well done, he saw no problems. "It's as beautiful as you are."

10/7/2014 #1,008
Lady Strangelove

(Is he like Alan?)

10/7/2014 #1,009
Kris. Daughter of Death

(Not really, he's really sweet, he insist on walking me to almost all my classes even though he knows he'll most likely be late to his own. I keep telling him he doesn't need to walk me but he does it anyway. He's not Alan annoying, he's like us, weird and doesn't care.)

10/7/2014 #1,010
Lady Strangelove

(That's good, 'cause we're all crazy.)

10/7/2014 #1,011
Lady Strangelove

Vivian ran back to the other hall and looked around for Felix, then spotted him and ran over "Hey! Felix! I got a message for you!"

He turned to his ex-girlfriend "Yes, what?"

"Dr. Lavendel asked us to do that assignment on The War of the Roses, right before the test, and-"

"-And you want to copy my notes?" Felix raised an eyebrow, wondering if he was right.

Viv smirked "Not this time, Pretty Boy, Dr. Lav wanted it in by Monday, and Serenity needs some help since she's new, think you could help her out?"

"Why can't you do it?"

Vivian was ready for that question "Because you're the straight A plus honor student, and I'm barely scraping by with a varying A/B average, you're obviously the better choice."

Felix sighed, then seemed to think it over "Alright, and if this is a prank-"

"-You'll kill me, I got it," Vivian slapped him on the back and skipped away "You're amazing!"

10/7/2014 . Edited 10/8/2014 #1,012
blackhorse99

"Serena!!!" Misti caught up to the girl in the hallway. "Hey, you know how we're having that big test? Yes? Well apparently it's really hard and Felix is offering tutors, I'm going tomorrow, but I saved you a slot for today because we're just great friends like that."

Misti took a deep breath.

"bye!" And she ran off again.

(I'm sleepy and my moms waking me up early again, so I'm going to have to poof goodnight!)

10/7/2014 #1,013
Lady Strangelove

(Okay, Good-Night Black!)

Serena stopped and blinked, what had Misti just said? She rewound and played it back in her head. Felix offering to tutors? When? Today? And where? And which test? The one on the War of the Roses? That shouldn't be too hard, she knew about them but...

She shook her head, she'd go, she needed some help with history anyway...

10/7/2014 #1,014
Lady Strangelove

(Since we're up to over 1,000 posts, think I should open Act 2?)

10/8/2014 #1,015
blackhorse99

(YES!!!)

10/8/2014 #1,016
« Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34
Forum Moderators: Lady Strangelove Kris. Daughter of Death, IsaBella ElisAbeth, blackhorse99
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member