The Town of Elysian
Welcome to Elysian! A medium sized town where children and families live either a normal life, going to school, talking with friends and family, or you can have an abnormal life, have special powers, save the world, fight monsters. Or do what ever. Rated T.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37
IsaBella ElisAbeth

(I HAVE MADE MY NEW FORUM!! EVERYONE IS INVITED ITS CALLED FAIRYTALE OR NIGHTMARES. XD)

2/2/2015 #1,081
blackhorse99

"I don't know." He shrugged. "But he is that way."

She smiled back.

2/2/2015 #1,082
Kris. Daughter of Death

She put her head on her hands

he pecked her lips

2/2/2015 #1,083
blackhorse99

(So Kris, me and Bella were talking and we figured it would be cool to do a "what if all this crap didn't happen" topic, still set in Nyos, so you could maybe RP baby Kiara when she gets made *wink wink* and then we could see if Lai and Fabian WOULDVE met back then.)

He patted her head.

She pecked his back.

3/7/2015 #1,084
Wartortle

(Hi. lol)

3/19/2015 #1,085
Kris. Daughter of Death

She looked up at him

he smiled

(Yes!!)

4/1/2015 #1,086
blackhorse99

(Yay!)

He pointed. "Maybe that way."

She stood up. "I'm sorry."

4/1/2015 #1,087
Kris. Daughter of Death

(We should do that! I need to get Cosmos back on here .)

she got up

he looked at her. "What for?"

4/1/2015 #1,088
blackhorse99

(Yes please!)he followed like a good servant.

"Behaving rashly."

4/1/2015 #1,089
Kris. Daughter of Death

(I've been trying but she doesn't like the drama and she says she's been lazy about getting on. She's been having anime marathons.)

she walked a bit shakily

he chuckled and stood up, his hands finding her waist. "It's okay Lai."

4/1/2015 #1,090
Wartortle

Lance walked out of the restroom, his bag over his shoulders and all his things in check. He seemed like a normal person instead of a murderer. Taking quick peeks to his right and his left, he caught onto two people walking. Looking more closely he realized it was someone he recognized, and all of a sudden gaped. He was scared to confront her after leaving her for the past year or two. He didn't even know how long it's been since he's been gone.

4/2/2015 #1,091
Kris. Daughter of Death

Raya looked up as she heard the gasp, she still looked pale and fragile from being in a coma for a long time but functioning nonetheless. She saw Lance and at first didn't recognize him

4/2/2015 #1,092
Wartortle

Lance stood still, not knowing what to do or what to say. Instead he stood there, feeling weird emotions. His only companion he made when he moved here after leaving home was standing right there. He did leave her alone, but he was sure she had friends and didn't need to know someone she met for a few days, or so he thought.

4/2/2015 #1,093
Kris. Daughter of Death

She stared at him for a bit longer till she realized her it was. She was honestly surprised that he recognized her, she looked half dead. She was paler then she had been, dark circles under her eyes, huge scar on her left forearm and the streaks on her hair had dulled to a faint violet color

4/3/2015 #1,094
Wartortle

"You look so different," Lance commented. "But I missed you a lot," he finished.

4/3/2015 #1,095
Kris. Daughter of Death

She could only stare, she couldn't process her thoughts into words

4/3/2015 #1,096
Wartortle

Lance frowned. "Did something happen?" he asked.

4/3/2015 #1,097
Kris. Daughter of Death

She still didn't reply

4/3/2015 #1,098
Wartortle

"Are you okay?" He asked one more time. "Maybe you don't recognize me?"

4/3/2015 #1,099
Kris. Daughter of Death

"No, I perfectly well know who you are." She said quietly with an edge to her voice

4/3/2015 #1,100
Wartortle

Lance frowned once more, sighing. "Alright, I'll be on my way then," he said. "I hope you feel better." Slowly he walked backwards until he turned around and walked normally.

4/3/2015 #1,101
Kris. Daughter of Death

She clenched her jaw a bit but started feeling weak again, she grabbed onto Archer as her knees gave out

4/3/2015 #1,102
Wartortle

(Waiting for black lol :P)

4/8/2015 #1,103
Kris. Daughter of Death

(Yeah, she's kinda busy.)

4/8/2015 #1,104
« Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37
Forum Moderators: Lady Strangelove Kris. Daughter of Death, IsaBella ElisAbeth, blackhorse99
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member