The Consulting Room
A place for fans of the original ACD canon and pastiches based on the stories. Please read the Rules before posting on this forum. Thank you.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9
Stutley Constable

Blue, I have never known anyone on this or any forum to expect other members to respond in a given time frame. The only exception to this had to do with a trivia game on the Black Pearl in which one member challenged another and if the challenged party did not respond within 24 hrs, another member could step in and answer the question. No one will think you are being rude if you wait to respond.

As for spamming to an empty forum: This is not a chatroom. It can take upwards of half an hour for a post to be viewable. People will often be in the middle of some task or other and unable to read it or respond. I don't get stressed out about responding and sometimes I can't get around to it for days.

As for a list of time zones, the answer is no. For the reasons I stated above, I think it is unnecessary.

1/25 #241
Surprise Beneath
Okay, I figured I'd ask, irregardless. Thank you.
1/25 #242
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9
Forum Moderators: Stutley Constable Ennui Enigma, mrspencil
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member