Growlanser Corner
...Well...no one else started one so why not?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Veronica The Mischievous
VTM: Uh...right...well...I'm pretty new with this forum stuff...sorry if this topic is a little lame...Anyway...My favorites are... From GL3: Hugh Foster and Slayn Wilder! Ya can't go wrong with a comedian and a guy...with...jello ...shaped...hair...O_o; From GL2: I like Hans, Xenos, and Brett...Hans is pretty funny, and for some reason so is Xenos (and he doesn't even try to be! XD ) And Brett because............he's....Brett....yeah....
5/31/2006 #1
Salacassera
Wow, another Brett fan! I thought I was the only one. I feel bad for the guy, not even having his own spot in the intro. In G2, I loved Eliotte and Kenshin Reaves, at least the glimpses we get of them. I hated Ernest at first, but he ended up being one of my favorites too. I also like Brett. In G3, I love Orpheus and Vincent, as well as Viktor, whose battle quotes always made me laugh. Monika was my favorite female.
7/3/2006 #2
Veronica The Mischievous
VTM: Vicktor is great, he does have pretty good lines, and monika's my favorite female role too, not too keen on Annette though...I don't like "battle ballarinas"...(darn tutu's...-_-+)
7/5/2006 #3
The Number VI
Woah, so mean. ^_^
1/3/2008 #4
AdamLL

This seems like it would be a fun game. I have seen the game in stores and I thought the character designs on the box looked like somethin I would play, but I have never gotten to it.

What is the gameplay like? I love Strategy turn-based!!!

11/6/2009 #5
AzureFlameVirus

I'm new to this forum thing on fanfic so I'm just gonna say what's on my mind.

My favorite guys are Carmaine, Slayn, Wein, Grey, Ernest, Orpheus, Vincent, Reaves, and Hans. I know all the cute guys and the funny guy, sterio-typical favs but I really can't help myself.

My favorite girls are Monika and Julia since they're the only ones overall that I don't want to kill.

Growlanser is a turn-based system RPG that allows one to fight on a battlefield, walk around (and get chased lols), and cast spells and such. There is armor and gem customization and the discussion choices you make have an impact on gameplay.

9/21/2010 #6
Forum Moderators: Veronica The Mischievous
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member