Good Warrior Names
Hello cats! This forum is for you people to tell me what you think are good warrior names and I'll leave a comment on HOW I like it, IF I like it, WHY I like it, and so on. I promise not to be harsh...No, really!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
set my ships to sea

This is a forum where you can post your most creative warrior names. They can be AU names or just regular warrior names. As long as they're creative and warrior-based. Give description and if the name has a meaning, add that. Give their talents, weakness' and anything else that may help understand their names. Have fun and be creative.

Some of my creative names:

Celestialtwilight: Small and lithe pitch-black she-cat with the softest of blue eyes that range from pale-sky blue, ice blue, to midnight blue. They often change with lighting and moods. Name meaning: Heavenly Darkness.

Dimmingeclipse: Lithe metalic-gray-and-white tabby she-cat with a liquid-silver colour of eyes. Her strength is battle, which is easilly won by her. Name Meaning: Fading Darkness.

Ravishingadmire: Oddly small she-cat with a pure-white pelt besides the black line, that looks like a single tear, trailing from her left eye. With liquidy-metalic silver eyes with black tints in them, she is a sure hit with the toms in her Clan.

Unruffledslumber: A peaceful and slender soft brown tabby she-cat with a white muzzle. Name meaning: Peaceful Sleep.

Mercilesstragedy: Strong and agile gray-and-black tabby tom with deep amber eyes. Name meaning: Heartless Tragedy.

Ruthlessfuture: Slender black-and-white tom with a dark yellow, almost orange, colour for eyes. Name meaning: Heartless Future.

Ashenglacier: Pure-white, almost translucent, she-cat with ice blue eyes. Name meaning: Pale Ice.

Immortalmischief: Curious gray tabby tom with few black stripes and always seaking green eyes. Name meaning: Undying Trouble.

Marbledfacade: pale brown mottled tom with pale blue, almost gray, eyes. Name meaning: Mottled Appearance.

Radiantmasquerade: Lithe and agile bright ginger she-cat with one white paw and gray eyes tinted with black. Name meaning: Bright Disguise.

Luminositykindle: Bright and happy dark ginger tabby she-cat with various shades of ginger streaked into her pelt, including some red. Name Meaning: Fire Starter.

Cherishingaffection: Kind pale gray she-cat with white paws, ear tips, tail tip and underbelly. Name meaning: Strong Fondness.

Edgelessaspect: Dull black tom with gray eyes and gray toes and tail tip. Name meaning: Dull Element to Consider.

Jadefragment: White she-cat with dazzling green eyes. Name meaning: Jewel Shard.

Anticipatingafterlife: Eager small white she-cat with gray underbelly, tail tip, toes, and muzzle. Name meaning: Predicting Life After Death.

5/29/2010 #1
Storm that Twists in Spiral

Wow, those were DEFINITELY creative...and really long. Here are my more creative names, although I don't they can match those:

Easychoice: creamy she-cat with pale blue eyes. Sister to Effortstorm

Effortstorm: fluffy golden tom with green eyes. Brother to Easychoice; father of Deathwish

Closeheart: gold and brown mottled tom with blue eyes. Father of Frolicstep

Windblow: dark grey tom with amber eyes

Storysong: silver she-cat with dark grey flecks and green eyes. Sister of Friendstorm

Friendstorm: silver and white tom with grey eyes. Brother of Storysong

Trustvoice: dark brown tom with blue eyes (Trustvoice vs. Truststorm...hmmm)

Fallenbattle: light ginger tom with grey paws. Brother to Scoutriver; son of Deathwish and Frolicstep

Scoutriver: golden she-cat with blue eyes. Sister to Fallenbattle; daughter of Deathwish and Frolicstep

Reddawn: black she-cat who's fur looks dark red in sunlight

Frontblaze: small creamy tom with grey eyes

Clueblaze: brown and black she-cat with blue-green eyes

Musicheart: silver she-cat with green-grey eyes

Ashluck: black tom with green eyes

Frolicstep: fluffy golden she-cat with blue eyes. Mother of Fallenbattle and Scoutriver; daughter of Closeheart

Deathwish: dark grey tom with blue eyes. Father of Fallenbattle and Scoutriver; son of Effortstorm

As you can tell, these names happened at the end of my spin-off series (100+ books). There was also a huge battle during the time of Fallenbattle/Scoutriver. There were stranger, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

6/30/2010 #2

No offense to you guess but those aren't real warrior names and they are stupid.

4/1/2011 #3
Diana MoonxGlampers

Neither of your posts of names are anything close to creative. They're basically just two fancy-looking words mushed together to create a paradox of horribleness.

I almost threw up.

4/1/2011 #4

4/2/2011 #5

They are ok.....but...

12/22/2011 #6
Dancer of Words

Haven't you three ever heard the saying "If you don't have any nice to say, don't say anything at all."? I think it applies here. This is a creative thread. Didn't you read the first post? Creativity equals uniqueness. And uniqueness makes us different. If we didn't have it, all of us would be named Bob. And I'm sure girls don't want that. Another thing, writers need creativity to write stories. If you're squashing it, then you're not writers. I might be ranting, but I'm speaking my mind. And I don't care what anyone thinks of me.

1/12/2012 . Edited 1/12/2012 #7

Yeah, but this isn't creative, this is just bad. Sorry, Search.

1/13/2012 #8

These names are definitely creative, but there's a fine line between creativity and fanciful mush. This has crossed around forty or fifty miles into the second one. Another thing allegiances need are "boring" names (which I actually love, personally) to make the creative names more interesting. Also, if one part of a name (let's use the prefix as an example), is "dull", like Redpaw, then the other part could be more creative. But taking two pretty words and smashing them together is just a Mary-Sue in the making. ;)

1/13/2012 #9
set my ships to sea

Ah, yes, I see you've all managed to stumble here and decide, ah, what the heck, why not poke at it with a stick? Throw out a few opinions, or rather, the hard, honest truth.

Yes, I myself am aware that those names are awful. Trust me; I'm the one who has to live knowing I actually thought of those. But at the time this was posted I was just starting to shift into the Warriors world. I was still new, which really is no excuse, but still.

I know what you're all thinking; well, my first warrior names weren't as horrid as those, so why were yours?

Well, first off, these weren't my first names. My first names were along the lines of Breezewhisker and Hazelfur, which are typical, straight to the point names. But, alas, I was a part of a role playing site, and the more your names stuck to the original Warrior names amongst the book, the worse they were. I, myself, thought that was completely stupid, but being alone and surrounded by much older, and obviously very ... unique people, I decided I'd try to fit in. Half these names were my lame attempt at just that, and never were actually used. After a few moments of thought, I realized that sticking to the rules of naming in the books was a much better idea, so these all wound up in the trash.

I guess you could say these were my attempt at Mary-Sue / sparkly cats.

So, I am deeply sorry that your eyes had to glance over them and read their vomit-inducing descriptions. Much apologies.

2/11/2012 #10
Era Arabesque

Sorry to butt into the old conversation. I was merely looking for a thread to post names, and then found this. *means no offense to anyone*

SearchingHearts, there was a thread like this, and people went on there to post odd names like that too. ^^

So, I know I'm just a newbie around here that few know, but I kind of felt bad, so I wanted to say that I read your previous post and thought it made sense. ;) Don't know if that helps at all.

Ah, just wanted to say that. ^^" I shall now remove my nose from this convo.

2/13/2012 . Edited 2/13/2012 #11
Yuri Sato

I need help too! I have a small,calico she-cat, blind in one eye, and I think with her personalty she wan't link any thing referring to her blindness or size

2/15/2012 #12
Forum Moderators: Waterpelt
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member