Good Warrior Names
Hello cats! This forum is for you people to tell me what you think are good warrior names and I'll leave a comment on HOW I like it, IF I like it, WHY I like it, and so on. I promise not to be harsh...No, really!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Star in the Galaxy

If you heard a name you really like, and you don't mind if other people use it, post it here!

It will get rated, and may be used!

Anyone can rate!

Warning: If you put any name on here, to be rated or whatever, that means that you are okay with it being used by other people.

7/1/2012 . Edited 7/2/2012 #1
crystal7589

Yay! First one here! Woot woot! I have a few names id like rated. thornshadow: grayish black tom with black pads. badgerstripe: I know its kind of common but hes a white tom with black stripes and has blue eyes. silverdawn: gray-silver she-cat with amber eyes. pineshadow: brown tom with shadowy black ears.

7/1/2012 #2
Star in the Galaxy

-shadow isn't the best suffix, mainly because it's one of the clans. For Badgerstripe, I kind of like it, but none of the Erins would ever use Badger-. Silverdawn is very good. It's unique, yet fitting.

7/1/2012 #3
StoryMaker the Echidna

I like Pineshadow and Thornshadow, but as already said, -shadow isn't a good suffix except for alternate-universe fics/non-canon clans. Try Thornshade and Pineshade, perhaps? I definitely think those names are on the right track, and if it's outside of the book clans, you might not even have to change them. You could change Badgerstripe to...Skunkstripe? idk. I doubt Skunk is a canon prefix either. I'm just giving suggestions for more creative names. Badger-somethingelse? Badgerstripe is fine IMO.

7/1/2012 #4
Star in the Galaxy

bah humbug.

7/4/2012 #5
Star in the Galaxy

Please come here!

8/2/2012 #6
Star in the Galaxy

Redblossom

Stormheart

Willowdawn

Silverblaze

8/3/2012 #7
GlimmerIcewood
For Badgerstripe, I kind of like it, but none of the Erins would ever use Badger-.

Badger- is canon, actually. It's been used before, briefly.

Anyway, I really like the name Tawnyfeather. It's always been one of my favourites. As well as Stormfrost and Minnowsplash. Breezeshade is also cool as well. Oh, and anything with the suffix -bird. //just going through some of my character sheets

8/3/2012 . Edited 8/3/2012 #8
Star in the Galaxy

:D I like -dawn -shade and -mist the best.

Tawny- only works with a good suffix, and that's really good!

IDK if I already said this, but Icefeather

Crowheart

Stormheart

Rosepool

Tigerblaze (not very original but... :/)

Honeyblaze

Mudwhisker

Gold(en)blossom

8/4/2012 #9
Star in the Galaxy

Even though this was for a parody, Lightsong and Coalshade.

8/6/2012 #10
Star in the Galaxy

Cindermist and Silverdawn

8/8/2012 #11
Bump the Scyther-Goat Toaster

Icefang, Nightwatcher, Goldenpelt, Nightpool, Nightfrost, Icepelt, Iceclaw, Iceheart, Russetfire, Swiftclaw, Swiftfoot (I know that erin made ShadowClan had a cat named Swiftpaw... but I don't know if she made him a warrior or even what his warrior name was...), Frostpool, Frostfeather, Blackpool, Blacktail, Blackstep... that's all I can think of.

8/8/2012 #12
Star in the Galaxy

(I think he SPOILER died.)

Bluerose Ivyblaze Ivyshade

8/9/2012 . Edited 8/9/2012 #13

(I think he did too...)

8/9/2012 #14

Mistycloud, Mistyfeather (eh), Mistypool, Icefeather, Frostwing, Whiteshade, Whitefeather, Whitefang, Whitesong, Wildpelt, Wildclaw, Wildnose (uh...), Wildtail, Flamewing, Firetail, Fireclaw, Firefang, Firefeather, Firepool. (I don't know if any of these are doubles...)

8/9/2012 . Edited 8/9/2012 #15
Star in the Galaxy

(Idk either.)

8/11/2012 #16
Star in the Galaxy

Flamesong

Stormsong

8/23/2012 #17
Star in the Galaxy

Mudflight (eh.) Snowblossom, Redblossom

11/30/2012 #18

Mudstream, Mudcreek, Mudsplash, Mudmask, Russetsong

11/30/2012 #19

Nightfang, Nightsong, Nightgaze, Nightmask, Nightflower

11/30/2012 #20
xXx Tigerblade xXx
Roselight, Nettlesong, Willowpool, Goldblaze, Leaflight, Fernbreeze, Frostfire(idk ok anot), Poppysong, Darkflight, Mintfrost, Brackenfang, Shadebreeze, Icepool, Icefang( pokemon move XD), Doveflight, Ivyfrost, Breezeheart, Sliverstorm, Stormcloud, Frostglade, Fawnpool, Lightshade, Shadestep, Russetlight, Cloudleaf------- sorry if any was copied from someone i don't know
12/1/2012 #21
Runningfur
Snowfeather: A fluffy white she cat with leafy green eyes.____ Skylight: A fluffy white tom with silver spots on his back and blue eyes_____ Redlight: A bright reddish ginger tom with light green eyes. ____ Swiftflame: A swift ginger tom with amber eyes.
12/1/2012 #22

just saying this Runningfur you don't NEED to give appearances just the names... that's why we call this the good NAME giveaway...

Badgerstrike, Swiftcall, Ravenwing.

(Skylight and Redlight are actual things! XD)

12/1/2012 #23
10Snowdrop10

Honeysplash and Nightshade are all I can think right now.

12/1/2012 #24

Russetfeather, Morningfire, Moringlight

12/1/2012 #25
Forum Moderators: Waterpelt
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member