Wings of Fire- Tribes United
Previously 'A New Threat- Wings of Fire', this completely different forum is ready to welcome many more people into it's midst! We have many fun and mostly original games, friendly returning members who are more than happy to help, chat sections and a Role-play in the planning phase. How could you not resist this amazing forum? Come and check us out and you might just find something you like, and if you don't you can suggest improvements to make our forum just the way you imagined it. Come and check us out!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
HufflepuffPenny

Welcome to the Announcement Thread! Here anyone can post things that they think the entire forum should know about. Please don't use this thread as a chatting section, move all conversation to the appropriate thread. This is solely because it clogs up the announcements thread and makes it easy to miss important announcements.

1/16/2015 . Edited 1/22/2016 #1
HufflepuffPenny

Alright! So as you can see the forum is pretty different here is what still needs to get done...

- There are no Role plays for a reason as I don't believe we have enough active members to begin a new one. I'll be adding it as soon as we have 10-15 members. In the mean time I will be creating some fun games and adding a new chat section. So please PM around so we can get to the new Role play quickly.

- I want to create a new forum name, but I want your help to come up with some new ones, this can all be discussed in the Forum Management/Discussion thread as well as some ideas for new interesting and unique role plays. I will not be inviting new members until we think of a new name.

- Since I can't draw to save my life, I have requested an image to be draw for our forum by the lovely people of The Clan of Clouds forum to draw something for me. As it is still not finalized if any of you guys are amazing drawers then PM me so you can draw an amazing art work for the forum. This will not be done until we have a new name.

- All old members will need to re-accept the rules and fill out the form on the Welcome thread.

-What are your opinions of the new games? Let me know what you think in Forum Management/Discussion (link above). Also can you guys think of any new games. If it is an original game from another forum check with the admin or mods first and then give me the name and link of their forum so we can credit them in the description. I would prefer original games though because it sets us apart from other forums.

-Lastly you may notice that Neb has been removed as a moderator. He has been informed prior to this decision and the reason is that I do not believe that we have enough active members.

Also, Please note that this is not a section for chatting so please move the conversation about Announcements to the appropriate thread.

That's all from me, so welcome to the rebooted forum that still needs a new name!

1/2/2016 . Edited 1/6/2016 #2
HufflepuffPenny

----IMPORTANT----

The forum needs a new name ASAP! This is so we can begin inviting members, it is vital that we do this soon.

I feel that this should be a group decision but if no one becomes active soon

I will be forced to make this decision myself.

1/6/2016 #3
HufflepuffPenny

Welcome to 'Wings of Fire- Tribes United'!

Thanks for the name Dread!

We can now begin PMing around to find new members.

\/ Below is the new Forum Description \/

Previously 'A New Threat- Wings of Fire', this completely different forum is ready to welcome many more people into it's midst! We have many fun and mostly original games, friendly returning members who are more than happy to help, chat sections and a Role-play in the planning phase. How could you not resist this amazing forum? Come and check us out and you might just find something you like, and if you don't you can suggest improvements to make our forum just the way you imagined it. Come and check us out!

1/10/2016 . Edited 1/10/2016 #4
HufflepuffPenny

A standard invite PM has just been posted in Forum Management/ Discussion.

If you are interested in PMing new members then feel free to use either your own words or copy and paste mine in.

If you use your own, please link the forum.

1/11/2016 #5
HufflepuffPenny

Welcome to our first new member after the re-boot- sans the beast (Jacob)!

Also wondering if you could accept the rules please?

1/12/2016 #6
HufflepuffPenny

Slowly but surely, we are beginning to gain new members, Slowly.

I've been PMing fairly regularly with not an incredible heap of luck. I have advertised on one of my forums, also not much luck...

If you are on any forums that allow advertising, could you please? Also try and send at least one PM a month and members will slowly begin flowing in :)

1/16/2016 #7
HufflepuffPenny

Activity is dropping again. To help fix this I will putting in a new policy.

If you are not active for a week, you will be sent a PM by myself or future moderators. If NO POST is made after another week (No forum activity for 2 weeks) you will be removed from the members list.

To re-join the forum, you will have to PM myself or a mod (if it has only been a short time) or completely re-join as a new member (If it has been over two months of no forum activity)

I will be fairly strict on this, as I don't want the forum to die again.

1/20/2016 . Edited 1/20/2016 #8
HufflepuffPenny

Hello Members!

Members are joining and becoming more and more active! This is great as the RP and been briefly planned and will begin soon.

Old members, our work has payed off, the forum is back!

I would personally like to thank all old members for sticking by the forum as well as all new members for joining this community of great people :)

- Tiger

1/20/2016 #9
HufflepuffPenny

Please ignore this announcement.

1/21/2016 . Edited 1/21/2016 #10
HufflepuffPenny

ShakesPenteareonix has done our new cover art!

Find her FanFiction account here and her Tumblr page here (http ://crimson-shady.tumblr.com/)

(If having difficulty accessing the tumblr just remove the space I put in)

1/22/2016 . Edited 1/22/2016 #11
HufflepuffPenny

Moderators

As I can not pick a Moderator. I have picked two members here.

Random and Dread!

Now I need to pick one, that's where you guys come in. There will be a poll. You need to pick one of these two great people to be the next moderator. I will not be voting, neither will the two candidates. The poll will not be closed until everyone has voted.

1/22/2016 #12
HufflepuffPenny

I begin school tomorrow!

I was hoping to have a moderator by this time, but it seems I should have sent that poll out sooner.

Please vote on the poll ASAP so I can have someone to help run the forum while I'm away at school.

1/25/2016 #13
HufflepuffPenny

Skyfire will be absent this week due to other commitments.

1/25/2016 #14
Skyfire Daydream

Actually, my trip has been postponed to next week... sorry. :I

1/27/2016 #15
HufflepuffPenny

Only 1 person has voted on the poll.

Please can everyone else eligible vote? Please?

1/28/2016 #16
HufflepuffPenny

I know not everyone has voted but we need a new mod.

As Dreadflyer has received the most votes I welcome him as our first moderator!

Here is your moderator code: f6806

2/20/2016 . Edited 2/20/2016 #17
HufflepuffPenny

Hey guys,

I hope you now see why we needed a moderator so badly.

I can only get on for short periods on weekends because of the immense amount of extra-curricular activities I have taken on this year.

If you each make an attempt to come on once a week I would be happy.

Thanks- Frost

3/10/2016 #18
HufflepuffPenny

Since I see the need for extra help around the forum I would like to welcome a new moderator

Welcome Random to the administrative team!

Here's your code: 019ee

4/5/2016 . Edited 4/5/2016 #19
HufflepuffPenny

Hey everyone!

No, I'm not dead, surprising hey. I hope to bring this forum back to life and I would love everyone here to help by PMing and just helping out in general.

Tis would be much appreciated so we can fufill one of my long term goals of making this the top WoF forum.

9/20/2016 #20
EturnalVoid

HELLO NOT DEAD, however I think the forum has fallen silent.

2/26/2018 #21
Forum Moderators: HufflepuffPenny randomfan86, EturnalVoid
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member