Wings of Fire- Tribes United
Previously 'A New Threat- Wings of Fire', this completely different forum is ready to welcome many more people into it's midst! We have many fun and mostly original games, friendly returning members who are more than happy to help, chat sections and a Role-play in the planning phase. How could you not resist this amazing forum? Come and check us out and you might just find something you like, and if you don't you can suggest improvements to make our forum just the way you imagined it. Come and check us out!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
HufflepuffPenny

After you have agreed to the rules and posted on the Welcome thread you will be added to this list :) can't wait to meet you all.

New Policy

If you are not active for a week, you will be sent a PM by myself or future moderators. If NO POST is made after another week (No forum activity for 2 weeks)

You will be removed from the members list. To re-join the forum, you will have to PM myself or a mod (if it has only been a short time) or completely re-join as a new member (If it has been over two months of no forum activity)

Admin: Pensy Wensy (Tiger)

Moderator: Dreadflyer (Dread)

Moderator: randomfan86 (Random)

TheMysteriousDragonkeeper (Mystery)

sans the beast (Jacob)

MaxineSkye (Max)

Keyblader3421 (Key)

Spark The Rain-Nightwing (Spark)

Skyfire Daydream (Skyfire)

DragonLord15 (Dragon)

I am not a super human, please give me a couple of days to see your post and add you to this list.

-Tiger

1/21/2015 . Edited 9/20/2016 #1
Skyfire Daydream

Hi! I found your forum, Pensy! Thanks for inviting me!! It's awesome!!!

1/20/2016 #2
Forum Moderators: HufflepuffPenny randomfan86, EturnalVoid
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member