Wings of Fire- Tribes United
Previously 'A New Threat- Wings of Fire', this completely different forum is ready to welcome many more people into it's midst! We have many fun and mostly original games, friendly returning members who are more than happy to help, chat sections and a Role-play in the planning phase. How could you not resist this amazing forum? Come and check us out and you might just find something you like, and if you don't you can suggest improvements to make our forum just the way you imagined it. Come and check us out!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
HufflepuffPenny

Have you written a brilliant story, or created a marvelous forum? Well you can advertise it right here so our members can go and check it out!

There is just a couple of rules though:

• General forum rules apply
  • You may only advertise once every 24 hours
  • Anything advertised must be rated T or below
  • You MUST be a member to advertise
  • I understand if you have a Wings of Fire forum but can you please refrain from advertising here as this has been done before and I lost almost all my members

IF YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW THESE RULES YOUR POST WILL BE REMOVED!

1/21/2015 . Edited 1/2/2016 #1
Skyfire Daydream

Hi ll! I have a story called The Glassmaker and it would be awesome if y'all could read it and tell me what you think. Just go to my profile and you'll find it there. Thank you! --Skyfire

1/29/2016 #2
Spark The Rain-Nightwing

Hello everyone! I have recently attempted to write a story, but it is a MAJOR work- in- progress, so I haven't quite decided on a title yet. I only have one chapter up, but am almost finished on a second. Please check it out, and tell me what you think! Same as Skyfire's just go to my profile, and it'll be there!

You are all awesome! Have a great Day/Night/Evening/Morning, whatever time it is!

--Spark

2/17/2016 #3
Forum Moderators: HufflepuffPenny randomfan86, EturnalVoid
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member