Wings of Fire- Tribes United
Previously 'A New Threat- Wings of Fire', this completely different forum is ready to welcome many more people into it's midst! We have many fun and mostly original games, friendly returning members who are more than happy to help, chat sections and a Role-play in the planning phase. How could you not resist this amazing forum? Come and check us out and you might just find something you like, and if you don't you can suggest improvements to make our forum just the way you imagined it. Come and check us out!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
HufflepuffPenny

Finally! A game that is fun, but will also challenge your writing skills! Simple concept, everyone writes one sentence of a a 50 post story. Each new story beginning with: Once there was (story topic) and this is this is how the story of (it, their etc.) goes...

I would love to credit randomfan86 (Random) for this brilliant game idea :)

Example

Person 1: Once there was a Skywing, and this is how their story goes...

Person 2: They lived a long time ago, before even Queen Oasis' reign.

Person 3: The Skywing, Crimson, lived in a dark cave on the outskirts of the Skywing territory.

Then the story continues for another 47 posts where it ends and a new story begins

Rules:

• General Rules as always
  • Post must be appropriate
  • Story MUST be related to Wings of Fire
  • Every 50 posts, the story will reset
  • No double posting

Happy story telling! :)

Beginning line is: Once there was a scavenger, and this is how their story goes...

1/19/2016 . Edited 1/20/2016 #1
Skyfire Daydream

She lived in the age most people would call the Dragon Age.

1/20/2016 #2
HufflepuffPenny

It was called 'The dragon age' because giant, ferocious dragons ruled the land.

1/20/2016 #3
EturnalVoid

Seven types of dragon where known to exist.

1/20/2016 #4
HufflepuffPenny

The scavenger lived in the rainforest with camouflaging dragons, they never tried to eat her and treated er as a pet even.

1/20/2016 #5
Skyfire Daydream

The scavenger's name was Skyra.

1/20/2016 #6
HufflepuffPenny

Skyra had a special ability, she could understand the dragons.

1/20/2016 #7
randomfan86

This was unnusual, as most scavengers could only communicate between themselves, and not with dragons.

1/21/2016 #8
Skyfire Daydream

One day, she met one of the water dragons when she was down by the beach. The water dragon's name was Shell.

1/21/2016 #9
HufflepuffPenny

Skyra hid behind a rock, unsure if this dragon would try to eat her or not.

1/21/2016 #10
randomfan86

"I know you're there!" The dragon bellowed.

1/22/2016 #11
HufflepuffPenny

"P-please don't hurt me," stuttered Skyra.

1/22/2016 #12
MaxineSkye

Shell wandered to where she heard the small creature's voice, curiosity peaked since the scavenger had replied.

1/23/2016 #13
HufflepuffPenny

"How can I understand you?" Shell asked, sounding a little frightened of the small creature.

1/23/2016 #14
Skyfire Daydream

"Hey, I've been trying to figure that out for years." Skyra replied. "Are you going to eat me or are we friends?"

1/27/2016 #15
HufflepuffPenny

Shell gave a sniff, "I guess we can be friends," she said, still sounding cautious of the scavenger.

1/27/2016 #16
Skyfire Daydream

"Well then," said Skyra. "Can I get to meet some of your friends?" She'll thought for a moment.

1/28/2016 #17
randomfan86

"Hmmmmm..." Shell mused, "It might not be the best idea...but if you really want to... I suppose you can..."

1/30/2016 #18
HufflepuffPenny

Skyra was quite exited, she had never met the water dragons, only the rainforest dragons that were nice and only ate fruit.

1/30/2016 #19
randomfan86

"Alright!" she said, then asked, "Uh... wait... won't they be underwater? How will we get there?"

2/1/2016 #20
Nonexistentuserpleasegoaway

The sea dragon laughed and replied "we don't always hang in the water."

3/4/2016 #21
EturnalVoid

"What do you mean," asked Skyra "don't you live down there?"

3/8/2016 #22
randomfan86

"Well, we do. However, while we can communicate underwater, it's not half as easy as above ground."

3/18/2016 #23
Spark The Rain-Nightwing

"How do you communicate under the water? ". Skyra asked

8/15/2016 #24
DudeTrustTheCloak
Shell pointed a claw towards the patterns on her wings.
2/17/2019 #25
Forum Moderators: HufflepuffPenny randomfan86, EturnalVoid
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member