Welcome to Luna
For my lovely fellow Lunar Chronicles fans in which there isn't enough of... Come roleplay as a lunar or a human or whatever you wish from the wonderful series! And for those uninterested in roleplay, we have a chat that might contain our excitement for the next book. Might.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
theColorofBoom

First, we have the rules. Every forum has them and this is no different.

1. No god-modding (controlling another members character)

2. Keep swearing to a minimum

3. No Mary-Sues or Gary-Stus (perfect characters)

5. Fighting between members must be taken to PM but we prefer it not at all. Rated M should also be taken to PM and never should be seen on the forum.

6. Wait till I accept your character before roleplaying

7. Roleplay in 3rd person (if talking in roleplay topic talk in parenthesis)

Honestly, the rest is just common sense. Be nice, treat others the way you want to be treat, etc. If you agree to the rules, say hello below and introduce yourself. Also, one last rule...

8. I AM SUPREME RULER AND EVERYTHING I SAY IS LAW... Yep. Hence these rules in which I will reinforce with necessary precautions.

2/10/2015 . Edited 6/1/2015 #1
angel capella
Hello my name is angel moon and im 14. I agree to follow these rules. By the way the creator of the forum is the god so i agree with you.
3/15/2015 #2
jarjarjinx

'Ello. Full name's jarjarjinx, but you can call me Jarjar. I gladly accept these rules.

5/16/2015 #3
Straight 'til Morning

Heyo! I'm AmericanFallOutGirl, I recently changed my username, it used to be ElsaAriel, so most people just call me EA.

5/29/2015 #4
midnightsnapdragon

Hello. I'm Lunar Wordsmith, teen, and I agree to these rules. I've never been in a forum before so I don't quite know the technical details, but I'll do my best.

5/31/2015 #5
Thefaultinourstarfish

I'm thefaultinourstarfish (previously Mockingjay99) and I gladly agree ;)

5/31/2015 #6
S0nic4lly
I'm nell-nelliel, (call me Nell) and I agree to the terms and conditions
6/6/2015 #7
LunarRevolutionary

I'm LunarLunartic and I agree to your terms and conditions :D

6/9/2015 #8
BlackSparklesAndLeather

I don't know.... Should I accept? Maybe, maybe not. Hmm... Yes, I guess I will absolutely definitely accept.

7/1/2015 #9
steampunkcatz

hay, my name's Lara, 'n I accept the rules. I'll definitely be on in the next week but I'm working on a stressful book project rn so unfortunately I don't have much time atm...

7/23/2015 #10
Brohoof Studios

Hello, my name is Serenity Jewelthief, 14, and I accept these rules.

8/27/2015 #11
Katia Salvatore

My name is Katia and I accept these rules.

11/7/2015 #12
YouBetterGarNot

Heyo! Mind the penname, it was a dare. My actual penname is The Shadows That Lurk In The Soul. You can call me Shadow, Bluejay, or Soul. Of course, I accept these rules! If I break one, send Wolf to snap my neck. Actually, please don't. X3

11/8/2015 . Edited 11/8/2015 #13
Brohoof Studios

Hi! I'm Serenity, but you can call me Serena! It's nice to meet you!

11/8/2015 #14
LittleMsZodiac

Sup. My characters are Kate and Mark. I except and agree to these rules, and I am happy to start roleplaying as soon as my characters are excepted, IF they get excepted.

12/19/2015 #15
LittleMsZodiac

Also call me Zodiac, please.

12/19/2015 #16
annika.l.hopac

Hello there friends, my name is Nik (14 F). Agree by all means.

1/7/2016 #17
strnz
Hai! I'm Saydie and I'm 14! I loveeeee the Mortal Instruments, Percy Jackson, the Lunar Chronicles, Once Upon a Time, and sooo many others I can't name them all.

AND HI NOVELIST *hugs*

1/13/2016 #18
strnz
PS, I accept these rules :D
1/13/2016 #19
neobendium

Hi, I'm neobendium, you can call me Neo or Drekei, whichever you prefer. I'm (almost) 15. :)

I AGREE TO THE RULES!!!!

2/5/2016 #20
aseryway.17

Hi I'm lunar.addict17 and I gladly accept these rules

4/6/2016 #21
Tigers0ng

Greetings, all! I go by Wolf or Dark, though I'll respond to either one and I gladly accept these rules!

I really hope that this is still an active forum, because I'm pretty sure Lunar Chronicles has taken over half of my brain.

8/24/2016 #22
TheIckleBoots

Hi! I hope this is a live forum cause I agree with the last guy, I have gone Lunar!

9/27/2016 #23
Ghost of Mel-Rose

hello my name is Winter, and yes I do agree!

5/28/2018 #24
antisocialfangirl16
Hello! My name is Storm, and I gladly accept these rules!
8/7/2019 #25
Forum Moderators: theColorofBoom midnightsnapdragon, Straight 'til Morning
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member