Welcome to Luna
For my lovely fellow Lunar Chronicles fans in which there isn't enough of... Come roleplay as a lunar or a human or whatever you wish from the wonderful series! And for those uninterested in roleplay, we have a chat that might contain our excitement for the next book. Might.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
theColorofBoom

So, if you are going to roleplaying, you're going to need a character (or more if you want). Fill out the below template, post it, wait to be accepted, and you're good to go.

Name:

Sexuality:

Race (human, lunar, shell):

Position/Job:

Eye Color:

Hair:

Other Appearance:

Special Skills (if any):

Personality:

History:

Relationship Status:

Other:

2/10/2015 #1
theColorofBoom

Name: Margaret (Maggie) Pebbles

Sexuality: Straight

Race: Shell

Position/Job: Lunar Rebel

Eye Color: Lake blue

Hair: Blonde with straight bangs, usually tied back in two messy shoulder-length braids but occasionally seen down in waves when she's somewhere important.

Other Appearance: She's a bit taller than average, pale and covered in freckles. Maggie has a round, kind face and often is seen in khakis, a flannel t-shirt and a colored vest.

Special Skills: Can see through glamour

Personality: She's a charming girl and likes to minimize the amount of people who disagree with her ideas, although she understands that you have to take risks. In fact, she often takes lots of risks and is very independent and unpredictable. She gets very excited at ideas and is imaginative and artistic herself. Maggie is often curious. She, however, is easily stressed and does not like large crowds.

History: She grew up with her father, mother, and her brother on Luna. It became pretty obvious at a young age that she was a shell and her dad often argued with her mom about what to do with her. When she was eleven, her mom finally convinced her dad to get rid of her. Her brother, Hans, refused to stay when she would be leaving. Her father took them to the front gate of the queen's palace so they could enlist in her service but as soon as he was gone they left back home. Her mom got mad and had their dad drop them off again. Seeing no choice, the twins made their way into the castle and got a job. Maggie quickly learned what was to become of shells and was rescued by her brother the day she was going to be shipped off to be a test subject. Since then she has met up with a bunch of people to create a small group on Luna, that continually contacts a similar group on Earth, to dethrone Levana.

Relationship Status: Single

Other: Based off of Gretel from 'Hansel and Gretel'

Name: Hans Pebbles

Race: Lunar

Position/Job: Lunar Rebel

Eye Color: Lake blue

Hair: Darker blonde, a little shaggy, reaching his eyebrows

Other Appearance: Tall, pale, and freckle covered just like his sister. Hans is often seen wearing light blue jeans, a loose button up shirt, and satchel carrying random supplies.

Special Skills: Glamour

Personality: He, like his sister, is curious, independent and enthusiastic. Together, it's their fatal flaw, there's nothing to balance it out. Hans is a pretty friendly person and is observant. He's great with words and people, and unlike his sister is almost always relaxed. He is smart, a great thinker and very stubborn.

History: He grew up with his family and lived a pretty normal life, besides the fights his parents had at night. When they informed him that because his sister was a shell, they'd be sending her off, he insisted on going with her. His father took them to the front gate of the queen's palace so they could enlist in her service but as soon as he was gone they left back home. Her mom got mad and had their dad drop them off again. Seeing no choice, the twins made their way into the castle and got a job. Hans worked as a guard in training and found out about a ship full of shells to be sent to be experimented on. Assuming his sister was on it, he snuck on and rescued her. He worked together with his sister to meet up with a group of people on Luna, that continually contacts a similar group on Earth, to dethrone Levana.

Relationship Status: Single

Other: Based off Hansel from 'Hansel and Gretel'

3/4/2015 #2
Straight 'til Morning

Name:

Janine Wonder

Female

Sexuality:

Straight

Race (human, lunar, shell):

Lunar

Position/Job:

Supports Princess Selene; Lunar rebel

Eye Color:

Icy blue; the color of ice

Hair:

A mess of curly long, dark brown hair down to her elbows, and side bangs.

Other Appearance:

Janine is tan, stands at 5'0. Has an hourglass shape, and is a small figure. Outfit-

Special Skills (if any):

Is good with weapons

Personality:

Janine is shy and very modest. She doesn't really walk up to people and say hi, most described as a wallflower. On the outside she look fragile, and she really is. Most people think she is crazy because she stumbled upon a weird place when she was little. Janine is actually a bit crazy, but needs support badly. She is unwanted, and one of those people who doesn't want to drag her problems on others, no matter how much it hurts her. She is really sweet and nice on the inside though.

History:

When Janine was little, she stumbled upon this weird place. Most people thought it was in her dreams, but Janine was sure it was real. Everyone thinks she is crazy because of it. She saw weird things, and went on an adventure. Often she spends her time once again looking for this strange place, which she calls Wonderland. Says she wants to fix the mistakes she made, make sure everything's okay. Janine was shunned because of this, and when she turned fifteen, she stopped talking about Wonderland out loud, instead she looked for it silently. People often teased her for it, and she's used to it. Her parents often tell her she's a disgrace, and they don't like her. They hate her even more for supporting Princess Selene and not Queen Levena. She's getting more and more active with the rebels.

Relationship Status:

Single

Other:

Based off Alice from Alice in Wonderland.

5/31/2015 #3
Thefaultinourstarfish

Name: Jack Harp

Race (human, lunar, shell): human

Position/Job: Works in a farmer's market

Eye Color: light blue-green

Hair: Blond, not very long and always a mess

Other Appearance: tall (6'3) with visible muscles. Sharp jawline and some scattered freckles on his nose. Rather straight teeth, but a small gap. Wears contacts. Has dimples when he smiles. Usually wears flannel shirts and jeans.

Special Skills (if any): he's very charming and has a lot of charisma? (Manipulative)

Personality: very social and collected; wears a conceited facade but is actually very insecure. He isn't the brightest crayon on the box, but he has a nice imagination and a lot of hope and creativity. He enjoys art and exploring.

History: His father (who is an ex-pro-wrestler-turned-harpist) divorced his mother when he was rather young, and his mother is an alcoholic and has a gambling problem. She doesn't beat him or anything of that sort, but she doesn't realize that she has these issues. They live in a tiny apartment in New York, which is crummy and falling apart. His mother spends all of her money on drinks and gambling, so he's the breadwinner of the family, working at a farmer's market and selling vegetables and legumes.

Relationship Status: single

Other: based off of Jack from Jack and the Beanstalk

5/31/2015 . Edited by theColorofBoom, 6/1/2015 #4
Thefaultinourstarfish
I did that through my phone so I'm sorry it's all together I'll fix it lol
5/31/2015 #5
Straight 'til Morning

ACCEPTED

Feel free to join the RP, and if you wish, I'd be happy to fix the format for you.

5/31/2015 #6
midnightsnapdragon

Name: November

Race: Human

Position/Job: Works at the Benoit farm.

Eye Colour: dark forest green

Hair: Waist-length, chestnut brown

Other Appearances: Tall, skin not very smooth or pretty (climbing trees being in the sun isn't kind to skin, also it's naturally not smooth/pretty), almost no figure, has a wild look in her eyes.

Special Skills: stealth, burglary, parkour. Self-defence (untrained; her knowledge is only honed instinct).

Personality: Spiritually and mentally strong. Fierce. Full of wanderlust. Picture a small girl in a very big world; that is how she constantly feels. After she is orphaned, she takes to steeling herself every morning; she constantly feels as though she might shatter; she takes her loss and grief and makes it a chance to fulfill a greater destiny she's always felt she had. She looks very objectively at her existence: she sees that she is insignificant and expendable, yet she values the glorious beauty of Earth and the cosmos. She loves it, even though it does not love her.

History: She worked on the farm for extra univs most of her life, and loves the outdoors. The manual labour made her strong. She was friends with Scarlet, who (despite their three-year age difference) taught her how to fight and be fierce. Most of family died of letumosis; she was completely orphaned during the Lunar hybrid attacks in Scarlet. Wills herself to go forward. Nothing is left for her now - her family is dead - except getting revenge on Levana. And helping the Lunar revolution, once she hears of it.

I don't yet know how her fate intertwines with that of the Rampion crew, but I think that maybe the Rampion touches down to Earth for a few minutes before going to Luna and November, being the survival creature that she is, stows away on it. Darla doesn't report it 'cause she doesn't think for herself like Iko.

Relationship Status: ... none to be spoken of

Other: She is fascinated with the stars. She wants to board a spaceship someday. One day, when she was very young, she was thinking of how big Earth was - it was everything to her, she couldn't imagine anything else - and then she tried to imagine going beyond it. To the stars. That was when she began to feel wanderlust. And after the last of her family died, she felt stranded on the Earth, a little bird with no ties to any place or anyone, nowhere to go. So she decided that if her destiny was to be alone and wander, then wander she would.

NOTE: I didn't know this character would develop like that. Wow. I might write November someday, somewhere else. NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO USE THIS CHARACTER; I MADE HER UP TODAY, MAY 31st, AROUND 9:15 PM - 9:30 PM ... just for the record.

5/31/2015 #7
Straight 'til Morning

ACCEPTED

Feel free to RP now!

5/31/2015 #8
midnightsnapdragon

Actually... you know what? She stows away on one of the wedding guest ships going to Luna! You know, when the wedding is shifted to Luna, and all the Earthen politicians have to fly to Luna? She stows away on one of those spaceships, and by chance/fate/destiny/Cinder-brought-us-together magic, it's the same one the Rampion crew stows away on.

5/31/2015 #9
midnightsnapdragon

HOORAY!

Perhaps our characters could team up or something? Your Alice's rabbit hole could be that spaceship, and Wonderland = Luna, and Queen of Hearts = Levana, and white rabbit = Winter or Cinder?

5/31/2015 #10
Straight 'til Morning

I have only read the first two books, I don't know what you mean.

5/31/2015 #11
midnightsnapdragon

Ahhhhh. Okay. I won't spoil.

6/1/2015 #12
midnightsnapdragon
Oh my goodness, have you read the Grisha trilogy? WERE YOU THINKING OF NIKOLAI LANTSOV??? Because if not, I strongly recommend this series to EVERYONE. Especially Lunartics, we adorers of fantasy!
6/5/2015 #13
midnightsnapdragon

Name: Rain

Race: Lunar

Position/Job: Handmaid to Princess Winter of Luna

Eye colour: hazel

Hair: chin-lenth, color of toast

Other Appearance: Rather pretty. About 5"8.

Special Skills: espionage

Personality: Discreet. Shy. Cunning. Does well with codes and seeing without being seen. Takes advantage of her being unnoticeable.

History: Was born to a Lunar woman in Artemisia and left at the foot of a hospital. The hospital was full, so she was offered up to the palace as a handmaid. Princess Winter chose her, and the rest of her life was spent as her handmaid. However, she has been watching Levana over the years and has grown to hate her; when news of a resistance reached her ears she sought the rebels in the city and offered herself as a spy. She is friends with two other servants of the palace.

Relationship Status: single, but a possibly intrigued by a Lunar guard by the name of Aleskander. (I might change this name later. Or, if anyone likes, you all can take up this character, and give him a different name maybe.)

Other: Seen by many as mysterious. Named by her mother - a note left in her blankets for the hospital staff - for the weather only experienced on Earth. Rain has since longed to feel water fall from the sky, and fantasizes about Earth.

6/5/2015 #14
Straight 'til Morning

ACCEPTED

6/5/2015 #15
S0nic4lly

NAME: Amalia Von Strauss

SEXUALITY: Mostly straight

RACE: Lunar

POSITION/ JOB: works as one of Sybils personal servants (secretly a rebel lunar)

Eye Color: combination of light pink near the center and dark pink around the edges

HAIR; Dark Gray, silver roots. Straight. Usually kept in a bun with Zooey Deschannel bangs.

OTHER APPEARENCES : She sees herself as average, not very pretty but not bad either. She's prettier than Sybil and has a nice body at a height of 5'4. Her outstanding features are her grin that is illuminated by a small piercing above her lip and a tattoo of a small moon that looks like her grin on her left wrist.

SPECIAL SKILLS: aside from all the Lunar stuff, she's good with her words and interrogation methods.

PERSONALITY: Normally she's perceived as not very social, but its hard to shut her up when she's comfortable. She's sassy, and her first impression is normally seen as cocky or rude. Which she can be. But she cares deeply about her friends (when she gets some)

HISTORY: She's been working in Levanas court as one of Sybils personal maids. Never having much voice and doing as she's told, but always having an opinion in her head. Some say she's crazy by the way she talks to herself, muttering about things. When she found out about Princess Selene she became an undercover rebel. Doing what she's told in front of her bosses but being an inside source to those who support Cinder.

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single, having given up looking for "prince charming"

OTHER: based off the Chesire cat from Alice in Wonderland.

6/7/2015 . Edited by Straight 'til Morning, 6/8/2015 #16
S0nic4lly
(Ack! I don't know why it came out like that! I'm sorry if it's hard to read)
6/7/2015 #17
S0nic4lly
(Ack! I don't know why it came out like that! I'm sorry if it's hard to read)
6/7/2015 #18
Straight 'til Morning

My girl is Alice from Alice and Wonderland; and I wrote that Wonderland was Earth, and so wouldn't the creatures be from Earth, or at least have had visited there?

6/8/2015 #19
LunarRevolutionary

Name: Kayla Reeds

Sexuality: Mostly straight

Race (human, lunar, shell): Lunar (Secretly)

Position/Job: Works as a maid in New Beijing Palace. She wishes she could help Selene overthrow Levana, but she can't, or else her identity will be revealed.

Eye Color: Hazel (Copper brown with hints of green in it)

Hair: Dark brown hair that falls down in lots of curls, a bit above waist. Its kinda frizzy when its hot outside.

Other Appearance: She's has average prettiness. She's not absolutely gorgeous, but she's also not extremely ugly.She's a bit smaller than medium height. She's not overweight or underweight, but she's not that athletic. She hates wearing makeup, so she usually doesn't, despite the fact that she thinks she's ugly. She's 5 foot 4. She has scars on her back, and arms because of the struggles of her life. But when she smiles, it lights up the whole world (expression). Her skin is slightly tanned. She usually just wears jeans and sweaters. She sometimes wears baggy t-shirts, because she usually doesn't mind or care what she wears, unless it shows her scars. She's looks fragile, but can tolerate a lot of pain. She has slight dimples.

Special Skills (if any): She's good at drawing, and playing with animals. She is fiercely loyal to the people she loves, but its hard to get her to trust anybody. She loves to read and write and is a really fast reader. Since she's Lunar, she has the power of bioelectricity, but she hasn't used it in so long that she's worried she forgot how to use it.

Personality: Kayla is really shy with people she doesn't know. She's also very modest, and is sometimes uncomfortable with compliments. She also doesn't open up to much people. Sometimes, she can laugh unpredictably, because of her lack of usage in bioelectricity has made her a tad bit insane. She's not very social, unless its with people she knows and likes. She would die for the people she loves. However, sometimes she's stubborn. She's used to the hard reality of her life. She hates people who are Since she writes and read poems, she has a really deep understanding of the world around her. She appreciates the beauty in nature, and in space. She wished she could help Selene and the rebels, but she knows she can't, because she is always carefully watched by everybody around her, which includes her adoptive mother and her bullies/peers. She has insomnia. She's also mentally strong.

History: Kayla was born in Luna, and until she was 9, she lived on Luna. She had two good parents, who loved her. But then she was sent away to Earth, because they thought she was a shell, and wanted to protect her. There, she was brought on a doorstep. The woman who found Kayla was an abusive woman, and because of this, she was abused for the last 6 years. When she went to school, she was bullied as well. Horribly. She got scars from her bullies and herself. She learned to cope with the pain by reading. She got good grades at school in general. She stayed at the school for 5 years, and she was sent to New Beijing Palace as a maid so that her adoptive mother could get some money from her.

Relationship Status: She is currently single, and is not searching for somebody, because she doesn't trust much people.

Other: *Please don't copy my character*

6/9/2015 #20
S0nic4lly
@IAmFalloutGirl, thanks for editing my post! And where did you write that? My character is just based off the character of Chess, she's not the character necessarily like say i.e Cinder is Cinderella.
6/9/2015 #21
Straight 'til Morning

Oh, normally when you say a character is based off of a fairy tale character; they are that version of the character. Cinder is based off of Cinderella. My OC; Janine Wonder, is based of Alice. And I made it so Wonderland was Earth.

6/9/2015 #22
S0nic4lly
I see where your coming from, I can change her if ya want?
6/9/2015 #23
Straight 'til Morning

It would make more sense so that our stories are the same and linked together. :)

6/9/2015 #24
S0nic4lly
Kay, so how should I change her?
6/9/2015 #25
Straight 'til Morning

She could be a Lunar living on Earth, and she hasn't used her powers in a bit (So it's drove her mad) And she met Janine when she came to Earth (Thinking it was wonderland)

6/10/2015 #26
S0nic4lly
Yeah, that's interesting :)
6/10/2015 #27
LunarRevolutionary

Hi, I was just wondering if it would be ok if you could look at my character and see if its ok so you can accept it? I don't know if I'm allowed to do role-play now. Thanks!

6/15/2015 #28
theColorofBoom

Sorry, I didn't notice she hadn't been accepted yet :) You are good to go.

6/15/2015 #29
LunarRevolutionary

Thanks! :)

6/15/2015 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: theColorofBoom midnightsnapdragon, Straight 'til Morning
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member