Welcome to Luna
For my lovely fellow Lunar Chronicles fans in which there isn't enough of... Come roleplay as a lunar or a human or whatever you wish from the wonderful series! And for those uninterested in roleplay, we have a chat that might contain our excitement for the next book. Might.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
theColorofBoom
This can be anywhere unless there is a specific topic for it. This includes Luna, Earth, and the surrounding space
3/15/2015 #1
angel capella
Linh cinder walked around her warehouse wondering what queen levena was up to now
3/15/2015 #2
angel capella
Cress walked around her room sad
3/15/2015 #3
angel capella
(anybody wanna join me? Im lonely)
3/15/2015 #4
theColorofBoom
(Sorry, had to do homework)

Emperor Kai paced around, worried as to what was going to happen to his beloved country, or worse the world. He sighed, Cinder had better have had a plan.

3/15/2015 #5
theColorofBoom

Winter gracefully glided through the halls of the Lunar Castle, headed towards where she was keeping Scarlet hidden, or at least where Scarlet was located. She felt bad for the younger girl, she was probably very lonely. Winter didn't like being lonely. She entered the room, looking around for Scarlet. "Hello," She greeted, catching sight of her.

5/30/2015 #6
Straight 'til Morning

Scarlet looked up to the girl. She was on the floor, sitting. "Hi,"

5/30/2015 #7
theColorofBoom

"I brought you another treat," Winter announced with a grin in Scarlet's direction, setting down her basket near Scarlet's cage. The candy- as usual- was laced with painkillers.

5/30/2015 #8
Straight 'til Morning

Scarlet smiled at Winter in gratitude. "Thank you." She said, wincing at the memory of her missing finger. She, however, could not tell them where Cinder was, no matter what.

5/30/2015 #9
theColorofBoom

Winter sat down cross-legged on the floor, arranging her skirts around her as she took her time in making herself comfortable. When she was done, she pulled a small box with a candy in it and slipped it through the bars. "Some guards were talking about your friends today," She said absentmindedly.

5/30/2015 #10
Straight 'til Morning

Scarlet's eye went wide with surprise at the news, she almost forgot to take the candy from the girl. "What did they say?" The girl questioned anxiously.

5/30/2015 #11
theColorofBoom

"They are just frustrated that your friends have not been caught yet," Winter shrugged. "They seem to have vanished off the face of the Earth after they kidnapped the emperor. What is his name again... Kia? Kaito?"

5/30/2015 #12
Straight 'til Morning

"Kai," Scarlet corrected. So they were frustrated, which means that they haven't found them yet. "Anything else?"

5/30/2015 #13
theColorofBoom

"No," Winter said simply. She smiled at Scarlet and added. "The Queen is going crazy trying to locate them," She giggled. "It's rather funny, but I hate to be around when she's angry."

5/30/2015 #14
Straight 'til Morning

Scarlet nodded to Winter, though she wasn't completely listening to what the girl was saying after hearing about them. Scarlet smiled at their frustration of not finding them.

5/30/2015 #15
theColorofBoom

Winter smiled and started humming a little, seeming to have nothing else to say at the moment as she took an apple out of her basket and started eating it.

5/30/2015 #16
Straight 'til Morning

Scarlet propped the piece of hard candy into her mouth, slowly, as the candy subsided, the numbing in her missing pinky became evolved, taking away pain.

5/30/2015 . Edited 5/30/2015 #17
theColorofBoom

Winter continued eating the Lunar apple for a minute, fully comfortable in the silence. "Jacin came back yesterday," She decided to comment with a small smile, wanting to share the news out loud.

(You know who Jacin is, correct?)

5/30/2015 . Edited 5/30/2015 #18
Straight 'til Morning

Scarlet managed to smile at the girl. "That's good," She nodded. Scarlet knew from what Winter had told her, that she and Jacin had a special relationship. Perhaps they were dating, or liked each other. At this, Scarlet found her mind trailing to Wolf...

5/30/2015 #19
theColorofBoom

Winter glanced over at Scarlet and her soft smile faded into a frown. "You miss him," She stated as if it was a question. She automatically could tell when Scarlet was thinking about Wolf, she always had a certain mournful look to her. She supposed that was what happened when someone was in love.

5/30/2015 #20
Straight 'til Morning

Scarlet jumped almost, caught by surprise by her words. "Um," She was rarely caught by surprise and left to grip for words, but she wasn't sure how to talk to a stranger about Wolf and her. Especially someone she wasn't quiet sure she could trust yet.

5/30/2015 #21
theColorofBoom

Winter smiled a little at her reaction and continued either way. "You care about someone at least, it's fairly obvious in the way you fade off while thinking. If it's any comfort, I'm sure whoever he is, he's trying his best to find you."

5/30/2015 #22
Straight 'til Morning

"Maybe," Scarlet sighed. "But part of me doesn't want him to. He'd be in danger if he did."

5/30/2015 #23
theColorofBoom

Winter laughed, a beautiful twinkling sound. "He's in danger anyway. That's what happens when you're on the run with Linh Cinder."

5/30/2015 #24
Straight 'til Morning

Scarlet couldn't keep the smile off her face. "Yeah." She agreed, thinking about how she was in this whole mess for helping Cinder. But, it was worth it, needed to be done.

5/30/2015 #25
theColorofBoom

Winter grinned and scooted a little closer to Scarlet's cage as if she was going to share a secret. "Lihn Cinder. Why is my step-mother spending so much time looking for her?" She asked curiously, looking very hopeful for an answer. "It cannot just be that she is a runaway shell now, can it?"

5/30/2015 #26
Straight 'til Morning

Red alarms were going off in Scarlet's head. She couldn't tell Winter why Levena was looking for Cinder. Scarlet didn't know what Winter carried onto Sybil, which would make it's way to Levena. Honestly, she was quiet surprised the girl didn't know about Cinder being princess Selene. And, anyways, Scarlet knew Levena knew about Cinder being her, but maybe Winter was pretending not to know, to get information from her. They could make her cut off another finger before she told them.

"I don't know," Scarlet lied, turning suddenly cold.

5/30/2015 #27
theColorofBoom

Winter looked visibly disappointed. "Oh, okay," She said. "I just thought you might know because out of anyone, you would know the most... The Queen isn't telling anybody except her most trusted followers."

5/31/2015 #28
Straight 'til Morning

Scarlet nodded, still refusing to say anything to someone she didn't trust.

5/31/2015 #29
theColorofBoom

Winter got to her feet, brushing off her gauzy skirt. "I would best be going," She announced, grabbing hold of her basket. "The guards do not like how often I spend here."

5/31/2015 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: theColorofBoom midnightsnapdragon, Straight 'til Morning
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member