2040 BGC Round Table Missions
I want some story idea inputs for this upcoming BGC fan story. The tv series didn't do any filler episodes of the Knight Sabers doing any mercenary jobs that are not Genom related. So my self-insert character and his spouse have created a bbs website to
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
General MG

I want some story idea inputs for this upcoming BGC fan story. The tv series didn't do any filler episodes of the Knight Sabers doing any mercenary jobs that are not Genom related. So my self-insert character and his spouse have created a bbs website to allow anyone to access the Knight Sabers. This story ideas will be used to fill in for extra chapters for the other missions that place inbetween my chapter mission. Here's the my chapter missions: I. Sibera in an abandoned Soviet Gulag, a young female hostage, happens after the failure of the predecessor of the Knight Sabers team. II. Priss' and Nene's 1st round table mission. An Electronic/Computer corporation branch office in Berlin, Nene is the disguised infiltrator in the branch office and Priss is doing a John for building security data. III. Linna's and Mackey's 1st round table mission. Linna is extracting a female witness for a high-profile criminal case in the USA. IV. Sylvie's 1st round table mission. Return to outer space to an orbital space lab to investigate and destroy. V. Knight Sabers and the Osaka Sabers round table mission. In Canada, to stop a anti-voomer terrorist group.

2/1/2011 #1
Forum Moderators: General MG
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member