We're all just Dreaming of Sunshine
I've come to the realization that we fans of Silver Queen's "Dreaming of Sunshine" need a place to properly discuss this incredible story. So here it is, and have fun.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Ttran2323

On page 47, you'll find the start of some Amnesiac!Shikako where her knowledge also comes to light.

7/7/2016 . Edited 7/7/2016 #6,841
Shializaro

... I wrote another thing. I was rereading Care!Kako (in particiular a rather funny snippet of 'Kako trolling Itachi by Ashen Author) and decided to write that situation from Kisame's POV ( even though I'm kinda late for Care!Kako) because there isn't enough crack on this forum to balance out the angst. Probably won't make sense without reading the Itachi POV on page 141.

Hoshigaki Kisame calmly sipped a cup of tea in a sweet shop in the heart of Konoha during the aftermath of an invasion.

It was strangely relaxing. Although there were no visible clues Itachi seemed… happy. Nostalgic, if a little on edge.

Sometimes Kisame wondered about the young man's motivations that led to his defection. Itachi wasn't the type for senseless massacre or bathing in the blood of innocents just for the simple enjoyment of dying his blade in red, for showing his prowess, strength and superiority in battle. In fact he seemed to be perfectly happy to avoid most confrontation and spare civilians whenever he could. But Kisame respected his partner enough not to prod. As long as he helped him and Madara-sama create a world without lies it really wasn't any of Kisame's business.

"Skootch over," a young woman demanded, setting down a plate of dango and a cup of tea on the table in front of him. He moved and the woman – a girl really, maybe a scant few years older than Itachi – sat down next to him. She then proceeded to completely ignore the six foot tall shark-human and look his dojutsu-wielding partner straight in the eye.

"Hello kohai. You look well." Despite the surreal situation and his confusion Kisame found himself admiring her audacity. What the hell kind of new chuunin – and he had seen the awkward way she moved with the shiny new chuunin vest – called a known S-class missing-nin 'kouhai'. Moreover, Itachi just accepted the title. He seemed - not scared - but tense. Slightly perplexed. He obviously knew this woman yet he was uncertain how to react to her presence. This meeting was not a planned one. "Kinokawa-sempai," Itachi eventually responded. "I see that you finally left the genin corps. It only took you a decade or so."

Kisame barely kept himself from gaping. Was Itachi teasing a girl? The Uchiha's uncharacteristic behavior had Kisame momentarily spacing out, his mind racing with questions.

Had close proximity to a girl his age finally activated his partners' hormones? Was he going to awkwardly stumble over his words when talking to females now? Was he going to grow flimsy facial hair andwould his voice break and go high at random intervals? If he came to Kisame for dating advice, Kisame would request a partner change. Or say his prayers because the universe was obviously ending. He shivered.

Kisame was so caught up in his increasingly ludicrous visions of the elemental countries exploding into a great fireball in response to Itachi reaching puberty, he almost missed the rest of their verbal exchange.

"What can I say? I had to make sure my brother was taken care of. And yours too, of course. Here."

Curiously, Itachi almost seemed hurt by the girl's words as he accepted an envelope that Kisame dearly hoped wasn't a love letter. Since when did Itachi have a little brother? And hadn't he killed his entire clan? So why would he even care? Kisame debated asking him for a second before deciding that it wasn't really important right now. He'd rather watch this conversation play out.

"What is this?" Itachi inquired.

"I'm suing you for seven years of unpaid child-support funds." That line, delivered in the most deadpan serious voice imaginable, had Kisame choking on laughter even as she suddenly surged to her feet, sending her chair toppling to the ground and attracting way too much attention to them. They would have to make their escape soon. Or start disposing of the witnesses, whatever. Just as soon as Kisame managed to stop laughing. Then, the girl started screaming.

"Fine then you bastard! I should have known you were too pretty to be straight! If all our time together was just a drunken mistake to you then I will damn well raise our child myself. You just enjoy your beau's big blue $#%$! I hope you choke on it."

Then she stormed out, hand on her stomach and head held high.

Kisame was wheezing, crying tears of mirth while gasping for air like a fish on dry land as Itachi looked at the back of the girl's departing form in pure, wide-eyed befuddlement.

He didn't know what had been in the tea but it must have been strong to produce such ludicrous hallucinations.

~

During the entirety of their escape from Konoha ANBU Kisame couldn't stop the entirely undignified girly giggles from escaping his mouth. Itachi politely pretended to ignore them while reviewing the contents of the envelope the Kinokawa girl had given him.

His expression – it didn't really change but Kisame had been Itachi's partner for long enough to see beneath the emotionless mask most of the time – alternated between incredibly happy and utterly terrified.

'I wonder what could be written there to prompt such a reaction. … On second thought, I really don't want to know.'

7/9/2016 #6,842
Dinner

OMG I NEED MORE OF THAT @AVADRA seriously. child support! yes! we had a good laugh over here because of that.

7/9/2016 #6,843
MathIsMagic

That was great, Avadra! Just. So delightful. Like. Kisame freaking out that Itachi finally hit puberty! I can't stop smiling at that thought!

And thank you so much for making me go back an read old stuff on page 141. I forgot how much good stuff we have on here. Care!Kako and Switched!Ino's and Brainwashed!Shikaku... okay, I wrote that last one, but I had forgotten about it! I actually have some of the fallout written up, too. I should finish that...

7/9/2016 #6,844
Ashen Author

Oh My! I totally LOVE THIS!

Speaking as the original writer of that snippet, I 150% approve this spin-off and would love to see another bit or two of it.

7/9/2016 #6,845
Ivanoma

If anyone remembers dejavu no jutsu......about what one must do to proclaim themselves a fuuinjutsu master (teaching someone) it makes me wonder if that is what is planned for shikako

7/9/2016 #6,846
Faithk
His expression – it didn't really change but Kisame had been Itachi's partner for long enough to see beneath the emotionless mask most of the time – alternated between incredibly happy and utterly terrified.

'I wonder what could be written there to prompt such a reaction. … On second thought, I really don't want to know.'

You know, I've seen people describe finding out they're going to be a parent as both happy and terrifying. What if Kisame began to think that Shikako's act wasn't completely an act?

7/10/2016 #6,847
The Real Chys Lattes
You know, I've seen people describe finding out they're going to be a parent as both happy and terrifying. What if Kisame began to think that Shikako's act wasn't completely an act?

"So.... Itachi.... when's your baby's due date?"

All heads rose in unison, as the rest of the Akatsuki, all gathered at a temporary meeting place in person, turned to give the stoic Uchiha a quick incredulous look followed immediately by a rapid-fire confirmation glance toward the fish-faced ninja who had spoken up. (They notice the wide, sharp-toothed grin: This was either a joke, or a hilariously morbid truth.)

"Did someone here get a sex change?" Hidan perked up, scratching his bare chest absentmindedly. He held his scythe in his right hand and pointed it at Itachi menacingly, "I'd believe it, how girly you are. There's justus that can do that, yeah." he cut the air with a swipe and chuckled.

"Quiet, idiot." his partner shushed him, his dark eyes staring down the man across from them contemplatively. "Who did you knock up? There are consequences to such actions, boy."

"Tobi is a good boy!" All eyes looked at him, including Itachi's. The masked man let out a squeak then melted into the floor, literally, snickering into his gloved palm.

Zetsu looked on curiously. This was a function of the human body White Zetsu was not familiar with but before he could say anything about it he was interrupted when Kakuzu spoke up again, derision in his voice, "It's not in the budget. We aren't paying for child support, Uchiha."

Itachi actually released a long, drawn out sigh then blinked once, very slowly. This was so out of character for him that everyone immediately began to rewrite what they knew of him in their heads. Konan decided to update the bingo book. Hidan began laughing hysterically and didn't stop until Kakuzu knocked him unconscious.

"So, what was written in the papers she gave you, eh?" Deidara smirked as Kisame asked this, "Ooh, evidence, un!"

Akatsuki's new immediate goal: Get. Those. Papers.

Itachi's immediate new goal: Fire style, Great fireball jutsu.

(You can guess how that went down.)

Sharingans are excellent for memorization, of course. He didn't need the papers anymore.

7/10/2016 . Edited 7/10/2016 #6,848
MathIsMagic

OMG. I can't even. XD

7/10/2016 #6,849
MisteriosaSaky
I been so busy lately that I barely had time to lurk, BUT! I need to comment on the last one, I LOVE the Akatsuki thinking that Itachi knocked up Kako! I LOVE it! more~?
7/10/2016 #6,850
The Real Chys Lattes

Maybe she slipped him some information about future events which means he doesn't need to spy on Akatsuki anymore? *shrug* or he learns of Danzo's manipulations and that only an advanced sharingan user can beat him? *shrugs again* or maybe it really was backdated child support for Sasuke. XD

Do you think if it really WAS that he would maybe anonymously send her some cash? Just to take care of Sasuke, of course. XD Then go after the elders/advisors for withholding Uchiha's clan's funds from the kid.

7/10/2016 #6,851
Faithk

This is hilarious! Thank you!!

7/10/2016 #6,852
The Real Chys Lattes

Deidara cornered Itachi in the hallway the next day as he tried to leave his room. "I been thinking, un. You gotta do the right thing man. We can set up a crib here-" Itachi slammed the door in Deidara's face.

Forget leaving, Itachi was fine, right here. Alone.

"But babies! They can be taught to appreciate REAL ART!" Deidara's muffled voice could be heard through the thin wood of the door.

Sasori glared at Deidara from across the hall, "Give it up. You wouldn't know real art if it hit you in the-"

Tobi's masked face suddenly popped into existence, horizontally, next to Itachi, "DOES TOBI HEAR WE ARE GETTING A BABY!? TOBI WILL BE A GOOD GODPARENT! YES!"

Itachi pushed Tobi into the door, and the giggling man let himself fall back through it, talking to himself about onesies and pacifiers.

The room goes quiet as the arguing heads down the hall, Tobi joining in with Deidara and Sasori as they argue over who gets to decide what shape and color the crib will be.

Itachi blinks once more, holding the door to his room closed tightly behind him. He was just so done with this. So, very, done.

7/10/2016 #6,853
MathIsMagic

These rumors can not get back to Konoha. "Kako's pregnant with Itachi's baby." Yeah. That would go over well. Although, I guess, in theory, having Madara or Obito think that isn't much better, since they want the Uchiha all gone...

7/10/2016 #6,854
Kyprioth
TOBI-chan will go get Orochimaru to be the midwife!
7/10/2016 #6,855
MathIsMagic

NO.

HOW COULD YOU PUT THAT IMAGE IN MY HEAD? Jerk.

7/10/2016 #6,856
Kyprioth
I just wrote really fluffy fluf......I can't help it.
7/10/2016 #6,857
Scarmagista

I don't think Tobi would let Orochimaru be the midwife.

We'd be up to our eyeballs in Sharingan clone-babies.

7/10/2016 #6,858
Kyprioth
Thus the horror.......pretrained generals for the Zetzu clones.
7/10/2016 #6,859
Kyprioth
Ooops,........Orochimaru just died of overprotective Itachi syndrome. .....
7/10/2016 #6,860
MathIsMagic

Danzou, too, if he thought to give credit to the rumors. And thus, the day was 80% saved.

7/10/2016 #6,861
The Real Chys Lattes
TOBI-chan will go get Orochimaru to be the midwife!

Orochimaru stared at the masked man in dawning horror. It took him a moment to process exactly just what the man had asked of him. 'Itachi had... had....' Then his expression changed to one of curiosity. 'Hah, so he did!'

Tobi waited patiently, which amounted to him jumping up and down in place exaggeratedly. Orochimaru and Itachi did not have a good... relationship. But... "What... you want me to... I..." the pale man asked, still a bit confused.

"Pleeeeeaaase?" Tobi screeched.

"I-" he stared, not comprehending.

"Pretty please!?" the man continued. Kabuto pushed his glasses up and looked the masked man up and down.

"I-" Orochimaru started, then yet again, words failed him.

"Orochimaru-sama... This might be going too far..." Kabuto cautioned, seeing the man before him waning in his decisiveness. The masked man before them was twisting himself into knots, shaking back and forth, bowing excessively and wriggling in anticipation of an answer.

"Pleeeeaaase?" he let out another long drawn out plea.

"I'll do it." came the snake-man's sudden affirmation. Kabuto began to quietly cry, while Tobi screeched in positive glee.

Thus we have the Rock Lee and His Ninja Pals episode: "Misdirections in Baby-Sitting/How Orochimaru spent his summer vacation"

Shikako carried the baby with her as she completed her shopping that morning. She could do a D-rank for some spare change while getting some house chores done, easily, being a vested ninja now. The crowded shopping district was mildly noisy, busy, and the baby slept soundly through it. She glanced down at him in his sling, and smiled. He was a cute kid, one of the civilian families had wanted to take a short vacation to the hot springs, and so had a ninja take care of their infant for the day. It was really no problem, and Shikako could handle the baby easily enough while handling daily necessities. She felt something odd tug at her shoulder. Before her training kicked in and she could even realize what had happened, the baby, sling and all, was gone. In its place was a stuffed bear, with a note, "Mama-bear wants her baby? Come see daddy." It was signed by someone named.... Oh, oh... oh, no.

Deidara.

Deidara.

Deidara had just abducted the baby!

She read the note once more, "Wait... what?"

"Tobi has the baby now!" He waved the crying infant in front of Orochimaru.

"What... exactly... did you need me for?" the pale man asked, thoroughly confused once more. Tobi never really made any sense to him.

"Uh..." Tobi paused, the baby continued crying. "I forgot." The man and baby vanished in a swirl of spiraling matter, vanishing into the eye of the mask.

Kabuto slapped himself in the forehead. This was how his life was going, lately. He knew he should have found a quiet place in the countryside to retire early and leave this insanity behind him. (Somewhere in the background, one could randomly see Yamato hiding in a tree with a smile on his face.)

"Un. It's a boy, Itachi!" Deidara said, as Tobi held the baby up for his clansman's inspection.

Glancing at the baby held in the Akatsuki member's hands, Itachi paled even further than his vitamin-D deficient skin would allow him to be, if that was possible.

"I'll convert one of my puppets into a crib." Sasori volunteered. He vanished into the storeroom.

"Hey, we agreed it would be a bird shape!" Deidara argued. "Like my birds!"

Kakuzu stood in the doorway, menacing, "I am not paying for this. Not a Ryo."

Itachi gently took the baby from the insane man in front of him and vowed to get to the bottom of this.

7/10/2016 #6,862
Hichiisai
Ok now I really want to know what that letter said. Daddy! Itachi would be hilarious though guys. I mean think about it, the sneaking into Konoha claiming visitation rights, random gifts from his travels. And let's not forget uncle Sasuke!
7/10/2016 #6,863
Kyprioth
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11634921/1/ Because Hary/Naruto crack is hard to come by and it has Daddy! Itachi.
7/10/2016 #6,864
MathIsMagic

I hate all of you for putting these terrible things in my head. :P

7/10/2016 #6,865
Kyprioth
Tsunade isn't going to be very happy with the mission request for backup on a D rank babysitter mission. .........Those pesky MDI devolve into paranoia in any iteration.
7/10/2016 #6,866
MangoPeanutSituation
This is amazing lolololol.
7/10/2016 #6,867
The Real Chys Lattes

For clarification: Momma-bear Note was written by Deidara. Abduction idea was also Deidara's. Tobi helped. Because Tobi is a good boy. And Tobi guessed this was all just a misunderstanding but was going to capitalize on the comedic value for shits and giggles. Because boredom. And because Itachi with that constipated and confused shoot-me-now look was just perfect.

Kisame brought shark shaped plushies to add to the baby room. Yes, the baby room.

Itachi's bedroom at the hideout was being converted to a baby room. Itachi just stared, as Konan artistically painted small red and white Akatsuki clouds on the ceiling with her little paper brushes. Some of her little paper brushes were also working on painting the crib, black. Somehow this was appropriate. His inner stylist was screaming that there needed to be fans somewhere. And the color blue was good for babies, right? Right.

Itachi's bed had been shoved half into the closet to make room for baby things- like a changing table, and play center/play pen and the crib. He almost tripped on a stack of blocks in the doorway. What was happening, here? Were they a terrorist organization or a day care center? Itachi wondered when and how his life had spiraled down to this level of purgatory he had never, ever envisioned. The baby he was holding was still crying, full force at the top of his lungs, as if to reflect Itachi's inner self.

As Kisame leaned over the baby, cooing at it, and shaking a plushie shark in the baby's face, the baby stopped the incessant crying, and reached for the fish-faced man. Not the plushie, the man himself.

"You've made a friend. Convenient." Itachi handed the baby to his partner, and left the room. Kisame hardly noticed, snickering at the baby as Konan suddenly turned around and said, "Keep the baby away from the paint fumes! He can't be in here until it's long dried!"

Kisame snickered and took the baby to the lounge area where the others were having lunch. Itachi watched him walk down the hallway, humming a lullaby. It sounded oddly like a sailor's drinking song.

Nothing would happen while he stepped out to investigate what mayhem Tobi had brought on them this time, Itachi was certain. Especially if he left Tobi behind. Wait.

Bad idea. He would take Tobi with him, to back track. Right.

He was half positive that nothing would happen, if he left the baby with them. They seemed intent on turning themselves into mother hens all of a sudden. Even Hidan was laughing too much to care either way.

He'd been wrong before, right? He couldn't rightly remember when. Shaking off his ill feeling, he found the masked man, and asked him to accompany him on an outing. He claimed it was for supplies, like baby formula. Tobi agreed enthusiastically. He was always enthusiastic. It was a bit unnerving, not that Itachi would ever show it through his inbred stoicism.

That girl... what was she thinking? He would just have to ask.

7/10/2016 . Edited 7/10/2016 #6,868
The Real Chys Lattes

*I forgot we were calling her just Kako here, and I went back and reread what was in the notes that she gave Itachi. I'd forgotten that part. I'd like to think she really did jokingly give him the child support papers too, for the fun of it. Which led to...

Wait, timeline, what timeline? This happened after the invasion chunin exams, right?

"Yamato, since you've actually SEEN where the baby went during your surveillance surprisingly, you'll be leading this mission." She turned to Kako, "I want you to assist, since it was your bungle in the first place. Gai will be going with you. I'd have sent Kakashi as well, but he's on another mission. I'll have-"

The Hokage's office door opened and in walked Danzo and the council of advisors. The old man didn't hesitate to state, "There is reason to believe that this girl might be in league with the very men who abducted the child! We've heard a rumor that she was working.... actively... with Itachi Uchiha. There is even evidence that she and he had... improper relations!" Danzo held up a paper, suggesting child support had been filed, and waved it in front of Tsunade's face. Kako pursed her lips and raised her brows at Tsunade's imploring look. "I would suggest we send someone else. I have a person in mind," Danzo continued, pretending he didn't see Kako's half worried but still amused glance.

Tsunade took the paper, glanced it over, let out a sigh, and tossed it on her desk dismissively, "I'll take your advice... and consider it. Thank you, Danzo." Tsunade said through grit teeth. Danzo nodded lightly and waved to the doorway behind him. A masked ninja walked into the room to stand behind Danzo, and bowed. Tsunade eyed him up and down, then nodded, "Fine. He'll do." She said, then she turned to Kako, who was prepared to leave the room, guilt plastered to her face, when Tsunade smiled, "He can go with them."

With that, the whole team headed out to retrieve the stolen baby, ignoring the advisor's stunted protests.

Shizune handed Tsunade a bottle of Sake, free of complaints.

"We need baby formula! And a rattle, see, Itachi, a rattle?" He shook the noisy thing in Itachi's face as they stood at a vendor's stall in a marketplace, "You got money from Kakuzu right? He won't mind! Hehe, if you didn't, I did! Tobi broke into the safe! Because Tobi thought ahead! Hehe." He tossed money to the startled merchant, who retrieved it off the ground at his feet. Itachi wondered offhandedly how anyone could keep someone who can walk through walls out of a safe, then stored the thought away as irrelevant at the moment.

"Take me to where you found... the baby." Itachi suggested, which was really more like ordered.

"Your baby." Tobi said firmly.

"The baby." Itachi reiterated.

"YOUR baby."

"The baby."

"Fufufufufu..." they both vanished in a swirl of his sharingan's power, the masked man waving the rattle rapidly.

Shikaku looked up from his paperwork, staring at Aoba incredulously, "You heard Itachi did WHAT?"

Aoba backed away slowly as shadows engulfed the room.

Outside the window, a deer's ears twitched in alarm. Startled, it ran off into the trees and vanished from sight.

"She'd been right here, shopping for fruit!" Tobi said, as the two black robe clad Akatsuki members stood on the roof, staring down at the Konoha fruit stands. Itachi pinched the bridge of his nose. Tobi had stolen a baby straight from Konoha. Of course, he had. This was not shaping up to be his day.

"Headache?" Came the amused question, accompanied by the sound of a rattle.

"You there!" Kotetsu and Izumo jumped onto the roof behind the missing nin. The chunin both took a step back when they realized who they were suddenly facing.

"Ooh, goodie!" Tobi laughed. Itachi turned to face them. He was not in a good mood.

"Cough up the baby, Orochimaru!" The masked ninja growled, staring down the pale man. Kabuto was wrapped up in wooden bindings, courtesy of Yamato.

Orochimaru smirked, his darkened arms crossed, "I can't cough up any baby. I haven't eaten any. Lately." They chose to ignore that last addition.

"Well," Yamato cleared his throat, sheepishly adding, "The masked man DID kind of take off with the baby. They were just here when it happened."

"I repeat, I have no baby." Orochimaru deadpanned. Kako wondered why no one was actually fighting him. He was just standing there, really. Wearing a hawaiian T-shirt, for some reason. (Did Hawaii even exist here? She had no idea.)

"What are we waiting for?" Kako glared at Orochimaru, who shrugged and vanished in a poof of flames and smoke.

"That was just a clone, Kako." He clarified. 'Well, someone could have said.'

The clone Kabuto vanished as well. Yamato sighed.

Gai jumped into the clearing, screaming about Youth and something unintelligible. "Don't go rushing off!" He stated loudly, "Where is the enemy!?"

"You just missed them." Kako said dryly. The masked root agent glared at the green clad man, as if he were to blame.

"Ive seen enough." Itachi stated. He stepped over the twitching chunin trapped in a genjutsu on the roof beside them and told Tobi to take them back to the hideout. Tobi did so with gusto. He had to re-deposit Kotetsu and Izumo back in Konoha, as he was a little over-zealous and accidentally brought them with them.

Upon arrival, Tobi headed into the kitchen, complaining about hunger. Itachi waved him off.

Itachi got back to the main room in the hideout to find it empty. The others had gone out on missions, or something. He quickly stepped into the lounge area in time to see the baby was curled up on Kakuzu's chest, sleeping. This made him pause. Kakuzu glared, daring him to speak. The man with many hearts broke the silence first, "I'm not paying for this. That doesn't mean I won't babysit. You owe me 5000 Ryo for the last half hour. And your signed copy of Icha Icha. Kisame agreed you would pay."

"Fine." Itachi picked up the sleeping baby, tossed the man his wallet, and headed out the door. No way in hell was the money grubbing old man getting his signed copy, though.

He arrived in Konoha a few days later, since he wasn't telling Tobi were he was going. He left the baby outside the Ichiraku's Ramen Stand. There were always people in and out. He would be well taken care of.

Ayame walked up to the ramen shop, hearing a baby crying. "Oh, my gosh!" She picked the baby up from the ground and cuddled it against her chest, wrapping the blanket around him more tightly and headed inside. "Dad! Hey, Dad!"

Teuchi's face turned red when he saw his daughter carrying a baby. He'd heard she'd been dating that no good punk rocker rogue, and this... now this? "Oh, I'm going to strangle that boyfriend of yours!"

"Dad? Oh. Sheesh." she rolled her eyes and backed out of the ramen stand, heading for the Hokage tower. Someone would clear this up.

When Itachi returned to the hideout it was to find a small herd of deer had taken residence outside. They twitched their ears at him, stared him in the eye, and otherwise showed absolutely no fear of him. A buck stomped the ground in warning, antlers aimed in his direction.

"They've been here all day." One of Pein's paths said from behind him. The deer was focused on Pein, it seemed, as it inched between him and Itachi menacingly. "They're not leaving. Jutsus don't scare them off."

"Somehow, I'm not surprised." He'd seen something like this before, Itachi mused. He gave the deer a gentle pat and sent it back into the forest. It was pretty bad, when even the Nara's deer were convinced of this absurdity.

"THIS WALLET IS EMPTY!"

7/10/2016 #6,869
RandomR15
Sounds like Itachi needs to go out on a mission so Kakuzu doesn't kill him. 'Cause genius or not fighting a pissed off penny pincher is not worth the headache especially since Konan gonna come after him next for taking the baby back before she got to spoil it.
7/11/2016 #6,870
« Prev Page 1 .. 219 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 239 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fell's Apprentice donahermurphy, MathIsMagic, Silver Queen
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member