Isla del Paraíso (Mythology RP)
Millionaire, Vincent Castro, has recently purchased a large private island for the use of a reservation or 'safe haven' as he puts it. The inhabitants of Isla del Paraíso aren't regular tourists or natives…they're creatures of myth and folklore from across the globe who've sought refuge from human eyes. They have arrived either on their own or by invitation by Castro himself, all in fear of human persecution. It's here where they can all come together and live in peace. The question is, will it work?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13
saurus172
Draco sat up slowly, sighing audiably. "Ugh!" He groaned at the door as he rubbed his eyes. "Fine..... I'll be up. Just save some god dang bacon!" He told the shapeshifter with a low growl.
2/3/2016 #361
FandomPrincess246
"Will do! I'll be in the kitchens and if Selene isn't in the mess hall, please send her down too!" Vincent said with a girlish giggle before he finally left. Selene rolled her eyes as she listened to him leave, thinking it would be a long day if he dropped by a second time.
2/4/2016 #362
saurus172
"Whatever!" Draco growled loud enough for people five rooms down to hear, rolling his eyes as he flopped back down on his side. As he closed his eyes, he muttered,"In ten minutes I'll go."
2/9/2016 #363
FandomPrincess246
Selene, for a moment, was sure she'd heard Draco growl. Considering Vincent waking her up, it wasn't surprising he'dreact that way. "He just couldn't let us sleep in." She muttered as she finished getting ready. As she left her room, she couldn't help feeling like she was back home. People were just starting to wake up and talking together as they went to eat breakfast.
2/10/2016 #364
saurus172

Draco, on the other hand, was hating himself. He wanted to sleep till the cows came home and raved, but his stomach had a different thought process. An internal battle of wills, and a few minutes later, Draco slid out of his bed with a vengeful grumble. The smell of sizzling bacon, frying eggs, and other tantalizing foods did not help matter at all. As he put an arm through a loose fitting tank top, he wondered if today would be any different to yesterday.

2/15/2016 #365
FandomPrincess246

Selene yawned as she exited her room. She'd much rather be back in bed, sleeping for as long as she possibly could, but it seemed her stomach had others plans. At Draco's door, she stopped for a moment to knock and said tiredly, "I'll grab you some food." After that growl of his, she'd wait downstairs until he was ready to go to the cafeteria. With that thought, she continued on her way.

2/15/2016 #366
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13
Forum Moderators: FandomPrincess246
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member