Peanuts Movie Discussion
Want to discuss and talk about what you think of the upcoming Peanuts Movie? Or would you like to talk about what you hope to see from the movie in general? Or maybe even talk about how they better put in the "Wah-Wah-Wah" noises for adults? Then this is the Forum for you! Everyone can create threads, where you can discuss whatever you like from The Peanuts Movie!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Xanthophlobic

AND IT WAS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN! It was original, yet true to the comics - the jokes were great and the visuals were spectacular. The characters are all perfect, and it was everything I had hoped for. I especially liked Charlie Brown in this movie, and Snoopy as well. It's definitely their movie- and I hope that they do something like this again soon. Peanuts is a great thing, and more people need to know about it.

I loved it, and it is my new favourite movie of all time. I honestly can't find much fault in this film - maybe they did too much on Snoopy? Maybe Patty should've been with Shermy instead of Pig-Pen? Maybe Charlie Brown becoming that popular and doing a book report in two days was a bit unlikely? But, really, they could've just made it a week or two instead. Maybe it would've been a bit more realistic that way - so I guess that is still a fault.

Either way, everything was still perfect. Snoopy finding the typewriter was amazing, and very smart. The ending with Charlie Brown and the kite gave those feel-good tingles. It was, simply, a spectacular movie, and I hope they do something again soon - maybe a special or something. Something to get more fans of Peanuts - because Peanuts certainly deserves it.

2/21/2016 #1
andreea1990

That's great.I want to see it too.I found some screenshots and the trailer from the movie on the info website 3DMoviest and seems to be a great movie.I will see it next week on cinema ;)

3/11/2016 . Edited 3/11/2016 #2
Dolores-the-Dip

I agree! The Peanuts Movie is what really kick started my love of Peanuts! It's the best film of 2015 and I'm a truly big fan of the comic.

2/1/2019 #3
Forum Moderators: Xanthophlobic
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member