Court of Authors
The place where all authors will come together and speak of ideas for stories, things in comman, and other things related to the place. Come one, come all!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Darth Ben Valor

Umm... title aside, this is a list of my least favorite characters that I sometimes wish I could shove into the street when the bus comes speeding down the road.

1) James Woods (in Family Guy, at least) God, I hate him so much in FG, he's warranted a lot against him. And I'm glad Brian quit in Brian Griffin's House of Payne.

2) DW (Arthur) She's a spoiled brat. And she gets her way a LOT!

3) Angelica Pickles (Rugrats) An even bigger spoiled brat who gets away with anything, even pinning the blame on the babies and making them her servants.

4) Eric Cartman (South Park) An even bigger selfish and conniving brat. Even though he's one of my favorite SP characters, there are times where he makes me want to shoot myself.

5) Vicky (Fairly Odd Parents) She lies to the parents in Dimmsdale, tortures the kids, acts like a money leech and all on a daily basis. Someone fire her already!! DX

6) Terrence (Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends) Do I really NEED to say why?

7) Mr. Herriman (FHFIF) Honestly, I do like Herriman, but he was a *** creep to Frankie in some episodes and didn't care how she felt.

8) Numbuh 363 (Codename: Kids Next Door) He doesn't care about anything but himself. If he got decommissioned in the end, then I'm happy with that.

9) Draco Malfoy (Harry Potter) Need I really say why?

10) Paul (Pokemon Diamond and Pearl) He's a *** who doesn't give a crud about anything but himself.

3/31/2010 . Edited 3/31/2010 #1
NickTheUltimaswordWielder

Here's an idea. What if somebody made a FanFic about these characters forming their own unholy alliance as they do stuff like bully people, steal stuff, and probably. . .WORLD DOMINATION?!

Seriously though, you wanna know who I'd like to see get hit by a bus?

Colin from Koblod Necromancers, Total Drama Battlegrounds fanfic.

Never read it? Well do it! It's like the best TDI fanfic ever written! Well, you should probably read the other fanfic, Total Drama Comeback to understand most of the story first. But aside from that, read it. Colin is such an assh@le in that story!

4/3/2010 #2
Jet556

The simpsons, Spongebob Squarepants, need I say more?

9/3/2010 #3
Forum Moderators: Dr.Dude
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member