Court of Authors
The place where all authors will come together and speak of ideas for stories, things in comman, and other things related to the place. Come one, come all!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Xemnas1992

Hi everyone! This thread is to help people find scripts for movies they might want to parody. To start off, I need help finding the final movie script for Anastasia. All I can find is this weird early script of the movie. I need your help!

7/19/2008 #1
Jaybie Jarrett

Oh coolness! Well I've seen the movie multiple times I think I can whip up a script for you I have the lyrics to the songs too! Just curious though what's your cast? I love the movie!

7/21/2008 #2
Xemnas1992

Anastasia: Gwen Tennyson (Ben 10: Alien Force)

Dmitri: Danny Fenton

Vladmir: Chuckie Finster (All Grown Up)

Bartok: Daxter (Jak and Daxter)

Rasputin: Dr. Draken

That's all I got for the moment.

7/21/2008 #3
Jaybie Jarrett

Okay well I did find a script at a fansite called Anya's Journey. Try googling that. By the way nice cast!

7/22/2008 #4
Julie Riley aka Julayla Beryl

Interesting cast. That's just like me looking for scripts of certain movies and shows that I want...though the only way I do that is using the movies themselves to do that.

7/22/2008 #5
JB Slade

We've been looking for something to help us do American Tail. All we really need is the dialogue. Can anyone help?

7/24/2008 #6
Xemnas1992

I think I have a solution for you JBSlade. If you own the dvd of An American Tale, you could probably use that as reference for your story. I tried looking for a script for you, but no luck. Hope my idea helps.

7/30/2008 #7
JB Slade

Ah well neither of us have it and we can't seem to find teh DVD. But when we get the money we'll buy it. Thanks

8/2/2008 #8
Xemnas1992

I need help. I enjoyed working on my little mermaid parody so much, that I want to make another. I'm skipping the second TLM ( because I disliked it.) , so I want to do the prequel ( The third one.) It comes out later this month. After it comes out, can anyone make a script out of it ( stage directions and dialogue)? I would very much appreciate it.

8/5/2008 . Edited 8/5/2008 #9
Xemnas1992

Also, I'm looking for a script of Happily N' Ever After.

8/6/2008 #10
Xemnas1992

Can anyone help me? I'm looking for a script to Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

8/20/2008 #11
King Spritzee

I'm looking for a script for Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn. I tried Googling it, but no luck. Help with that would be appreciated.

9/28/2010 #12
Forum Moderators: Dr.Dude
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member