Akame ga kill Rp: Trancending voice
Bored with the canon aka me ga kill why don't you Rp with us :D
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Redkura

Hibiki Kurama was walking along an ordinary country path in search of his target, not to soon he had found where they lived.(now you guys begin to write :D, p.s if you are going to say something that does not concern the Rp please talk in brackets)

7/15/2015 #1
Redkura

-Knock knock- as the door opens Hibiki jumps in and slashes of his targets head.(feel free to post here :D)

7/22/2015 . Edited 7/22/2015 #2
Valzoa
Chet rolled backwards to in surprise, his forehead receiving a gash. Rolling away he cried out, "Not this again!" Kicking the table over as a weak ploy to escape, and accidentally flinging the pot of tea from the table at his assailant, Chet cried, "Run while you can, guy!" This seemed like a sincere warning as opposed to a threat. These words lingered in the room as Chet dove out a window.
10/9/2015 #3
psycho revenant

(All my posts will be in first person.)

I saw what was happening, and laughed. But I heard that someone was coming up behind me. I turn to see an imperial soldier walking up to me. "Back off asshole." I punched her in the face and shot her in the back of the neck with a Raging Judge.

1/4/2017 #4
Forum Moderators: Redkura
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member