Possible Movie?
There be a rumor going around the internet that a Cirque du FreakDarren Shan Saga Whichever name you go by shall be made...Discussion for the subject.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11
Trash Bean

I think we can all agree that despite it's many shortcomings, it was better to see it on the silver screen than not at all...at least some of my dreams were fulfilled when I got to watch it. The cast may not directly resemble the characters in the books, but they represent their personalities well enough. Mr. Tall - tall creepy guy I imagined as asian anyways. Mr. Tiny I saw as a short bald fat man from New Jersey, possibly Italian or Sicilian. Mr. Crepskey I never really imagined, but he most ressembled the true Count Dracula in my mind. Steve was a dark character in my mind as well...so yeah. Most of the other characters I never really cared about, except Madam Troiska...

10/12/2010 #301
Dakalu23385
Everyone's been talking about a movie since 2005 and it STILL hasn't come outhought so if it is coming out ithe had better be good.
4/11/2015 #302
youheapslovei
Not too sure if this is a recent comment but The Vampires Assistant movie has been out for ages. Not the best portrayal of the book but I still love it
4/15/2015 #303
Scalini-Torhout

Are the movies worth watching though? I think I would prefer rereading the books, than watching the movie.

6/13/2018 #304
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11
Forum Moderators: INMH
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member