The Butterfly Effect
We make decisions, and those decisions make us. One wrong move could be the ending move. One good move can lead to a happy ending. Come join this Until Dawn Role-play! ((Main topics are 'Game Verse', 'Pre-Game Verse', and 'Aftermath Verse'))
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
are you the devil

1. There will be many verses to this role-play. The main verses will be the Game Verse and the Pre-Game Verse. There can be different AUs if people want them, and if you want an AU, then message me and I'll make the thread.

2. When creating an OC with a love interest, make SURE the person playing the interest is in agreement. You can't just spring on a relationship with another character if they don't want it.

3. There will be a different thread for talking and discussing ideas, so please try and keep the chat speak to a minimal in the roleplay area

10/4/2015 #1
megan.daisy.9

Hi there, I just recently came across this and thought I'd join, if that's okay. I've read the rules and I accept. :)

10/18/2015 #2
theatre-screams

Um... Hi there! I'd like to just say I accept these rules!

10/20/2015 #3
B-Freezy

is this forum going anywhere?

2/19/2016 #4
Lei-Bae99

Read the rules and I accept

10/18/2016 #5
Forum Moderators: are you the devil
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member