Harvest Moon: For Gay
Do you wish that same sex couples could marry in the series? Then this forum is for you! Slash, femslash, yaoi, yuri, shounen ai, shoujo ai Whatever you call it, talk about those couples here! All HM games allowed.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
taitofan
Welcome to Harvest Moon: For Gay, for lovers of all same sex couples in Harvest Moon. If you're wondering why I named it that, it's because of a comment a friend made about wishing there was a "HM: For Gay" version for us fangirls and fanboys, playing apon "HM: For Girls." There aren't many rules here, but please follow what I do have! 1. Only talk about same sex couples. Yes, only malexmale or femalexfemale. It's great if you like malexfemale too (I like some myself), but there are plenty of other places to talk about those. 2. NO BASHING! That goes for flamers as well as fans. If you love JackxGray don't bash JackxRick. In fact, don't bash Rick either. You can say that you dislike a couple or charcter, but only if you explain yourself and don't bash anyone, characters and members alike. That's really it. I'll add more if the need arises, but as long as you're considerate, there should be no problems!
7/3/2006 #1
Forum Moderators: taitofan
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member