Jareth fans and haters!
As the title saysa forum for both Jareth Fans and Haters to discuss Jareth!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Tesseractress
Long Live the Goblin King!
12/1/2006 #1
Crystal Shores
And may he remain healthy, wealthy, and extremely hot!
12/21/2006 #2
lizzieclack
I just wish I could dance with him in the scene he shares with SARAS
12/24/2006 #3
Witch isit
Yes, same here; I agree with all of you! Sarah may be the queen of Jareth's heart, but Jareth's the king of mine! :-)
12/25/2006 #4
addicted2caffine
I love Jareth all excaept for his spandex looking pants that he pulls up way too high. At the end of the movie I wanted to slap Sarah because she made him look so sad. I would have probably stayed and made him let me raise Toby. I would have stayed because I couldn't have said that he had no power over me. He has all of the power over me that he wants. Too bad David Bowie is married and over eighteen.*sigh* :(

***SUPPORT GAY MARRIGE!!!***

2/3/2007 #5
addicted2caffine
I love Jareth all excaept for his spandex looking pants that he pulls up way too high. At the end of the movie I wanted to slap Sarah because she made him look so sad. I would have probably stayed and made him let me raise Toby. I would have stayed because I couldn't have said that he had no power over me. He has all of the power over me that he wants. Too bad David Bowie is married and over eighteen.*sigh* :(

***SUPPORT GAY MARRIGE!!!***

2/3/2007 #6
Crystal Shores
Who cares how old he is? He rocks!
2/6/2007 #7
addicted2caffine
I care how old he is because it would be illegal for me to be with him if he I ever got the guts to ask him and he said yes. It would be very illegal.You are right;he does rock(literally(sp?) and figuratively(again sp?))

***SUPPORT GAY MARRIAGE!!!***

2/6/2007 #8
Venus Smurf
Yes, the pants need to go. I bought the movie a few weeks ago, and my mom decided it was inappropriate for my little sister to watch. She said, and I quote, that Jareth was bulging out and that a little girl doesn't need to see a man in high definition. I had to agree with her on that one! Honestly, though, I didn't think the tights were even all that flattering. They made him seem too narrow...which he is, but still.

Other than that, what's not to love? Even the bad 80's hair suits him. And I know we all make fun of the glam and glitter, but I honestly think it's great. Suits his personality--all flash and distractions.

3/4/2007 #9
Faye-Faye-the-Dream-Faye

Yeah he's pants are way to tight but he is down right HOT!!!!!! the glam and glitter make him look almost otherworldly and it does suit his personality! LONG LIVE JARETH THE GOBLIN KING!!!!!!

3/15/2009 #10
Dr. Hillary Sacville Bahg

personally i think boys who sparkle are hot, and Jareth is the hottest!!! what with the glitter and the fake jewels all over the outside of his black satin with blue tafetta lined cape, he just screams "take me im yours!!" plus ive got a good fifty pounds on him....he couldnt escape!!! ^-^

6/15/2009 #11
goblinphantomgirl

You've gotta love David Bowie. If there is anyone out there who thinks that someone else could have done a better job of playing Jareth then i can only politely say "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!!" He really gave him character and sex appeal. I can bet that there are many girls out there who actually say "i wish the goblin king would come and take me away right now"

9/12/2009 #12
GoblinKingJarethsprincess

LOVE David Bowie

7/4/2010 #13
savara244

WHY DAVID WHY DID YOU MARRY SOMEONE I WOULD HAVE WAITED FOR YOU

7/28/2010 #14
Scarlet-Dove

I would just like to point out that is David Bowie, not just Jareth. I was into David Bowie and his music before, became obsessed with labyrinth fan-fiction, I love them both.

8/1/2010 #15
goblinphantomgirl

I fell in love with Jareth first but it just took that for me to start listening to his music and really getting into his style. His lyrics make no sense but his deep voice has this sort of tone to it that just makes you melt inside. :) LOL. I think he's fantastic and looking at all of the interviews with him, for someone who suits glitter so well, i think he'd be remarkably easy to talk to. :) God Bless xx

8/1/2010 #16
Ziggette
LOVE DAVID BOWIE!!!
10/17/2010 #17
BloodyKitty230

*Raises hand* I LOVE HIM!

I know its impossible when I say this but, I never seen the movie, but I heard of it and saw videos on youtube and I fell for him completely! and I love the tights, tehehe. 3

12/22/2010 #18
Arya Daeriel
My friend Destined Darkness got me into Labyrinth when she showed me her Jareth!torture fic. After that, I had to watch Labyrinth and I was immediatly addicted. Ah, and Jareth... *drools* You know that scene in the place with the stairs? At that scene I literally start screaming, "He kriffing loves you Sarah! All he wanted was for you to love him!" And Bowie's singing... *squees happily and dies*
12/30/2010 #19
BloodyKitty230

Hehehe, I love his singing and his hair, its so poofy! :3

12/30/2010 #20
Arya Daeriel

Me too! *dashes off to listen to As The World Falls Down*

12/31/2010 #21
Diva.Laika12

*raising hands and feet*

9/25/2011 #22
SecretlyASecret

God, Jareth is so hot you could fry bacon on him! I mean UM.. 'Tra la la, Nothing.' Anyway, Don't you despise when people make OC's to date Jareth? I mean, I would so want the goblin king to my self, but I sadly accept he belongs to Sarah. (sigh)

6/28/2012 #23
ForeverBowie
That would be sooooo awesome if you could say that and have sexxxy jareth take you away... Lol :) a guy gave me the superlative "most likely to be kidnapped by goblins" at summer camp this year!!! So epic!!! Lol :) You remind me of the babe (what babe?) Babe with the power (what power?) Power of voodoo (who do?) You do (do what?) Remind me of the babe!!! -my fave part when jareth breaks into the song magic dance!!! xD
8/6/2012 #24
SunBlazer15
Mhm mhm mhm! David B. Played it to an ART! :D And he had nice hair in that movie... *hehehe* he's awesome
3/23 #25
Forum Moderators: Toxique
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member