Starfox RPG
Come join an epic RPG to save the Lylat system from a new Andross Rebellion. More rules and plopt inside. People needed.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Looneyman
"I have a small hardware base on Fortuna. I recorded something about the Venomians by accident while I was testing my equipment. I went to Corneria to tell the government but was Captured by the Venomians." Gavin explained. Fox looked down at the Planet's surface. They were within range to deploy both fighters and tanks. "ROB, scan the surface." Fox instructed. ROB did a quick scan of the surface. "Scan suggests that Oikanny's old base is under operation. Enemy planes, ground vehicles and foot soldiers detected." ROB replied. "That base is even more expansive than the last time we came here. We'll need people on foot, in Arwings and in Tanks." Peppy continued. Fox looked around at the team. "If we're going to have any chance of bringing Gavin to the surface, we'll need to take that base out of commission. Ok, I'll go on foot to infiltrate the base. Slippy, head to the armory and prepare our remote charges." Fox instructed. "Roger Fox." Slippy replied before rushing off to the armory. Fox looked back at the others. "Krystal, I want you to come with me into the base." "Ok Fox." Krystal replied. "Cole, you take a landmaster and head to the surface. Falco, you take an Arwing. Everyone else, use your own vehicles. We can't let that base stand for much longer." Fox explained to everyone else.
2/26/2007 . Edited 7/17/2007 #1
Star Badger
'good thing i repaired my tank! see you on the ground cole! ill work my way through the jungle!' and with that he ran out of the bridege, and into the hangar. peppy groaned in his chair. 'well, at least he is eager..... ill beam him down to the jungle when were ready to attack.'
2/26/2007 #2
Windthor
"Right." Cole turned to Peppy, resheathing his sword. "Beam me down about twenty meters from Bryant. I want to be able to follow him. I haven't been to Fortuna in awhile, so I'll need a guide to take me part of the way until we become under attack or something." Peppy nodded. "Sure thing. Good luck, Cole." Cole turned and left the bridge and followed Bryant. "Hey, Bryant! I'm gonna follow you when we get down there so you won't have to fight off the guys in the jungle alone. How's your wound, by the way?"
2/26/2007 #3
Star Badger
'thanks for asking! its ok, i went to the med bay before. a good nights sleep after this will fully heal it. and thanks for the backup! two tanks are better than one! just keep an eye on the foliage, they could be using camoflage. oh, and take this.' he said, handing cole a gattling gun. 'in case you need to go on foot, that should keep any footsoldier swarms at bay. good luck cole.' he smiled at cole, then climbed into his tank, beamed down, and waited for cole to arrive.
2/26/2007 #4
zenfry
Falco nodded once, moving to do as Fox ordered, but halting as he remebered his initial reason for seeking out his companian. He hung back, waiting for the others to do what Fox ordered.
2/26/2007 #5
Lowenzahn
Noticing that Falco was holding back, Tengan decided that it was time to make himself scarce. "I'm going to go prep my ship for takeoff. You coming?" he asked Katt.
2/26/2007 #6
Windthor
Cole jumped into a tank, strapping the Gatling Gun to his back. "Pep! I'm ready!" "Right! Brace yourself!" Cole did, and he found himself in the lush undergrowth of the jungle. "Ugn... Man, I hate that..." He checked that everything was okay, then saw Bryant's blip on his radar. "Hey, Bryant! You get here okay?"
2/27/2007 #7
Star Badger
'Yuppers! hmmmmmmmm, I think we may have to stay close, those swamps look dangerous. Ill find you a path through them but if anyone attacks me, youll need to give cover fire. my tank may be able to hover over the swamp, but it has less aurmor plating than the landmaster. and I have no doubt that it isnt as peaceful as it looks......'
2/27/2007 #8
CrimsonSkyez
"Of course!" Flashing a smirk in Tengan's direction, Katt glanced to Falco, seeming to pick up on his hesitation as well. "See you on the battlegrounds." She turned and moved quickly towards where her Catspaw was being held, glad to see that it was all fixed from the previous flight.
2/28/2007 #9
The One True Koneko
(Thanks for the PM Loonyman. I didn't know you had started...) Nathan braced himself as the Red Fang entered the planet's atmosphere. Why he'd decided to tail the "Star Fox" team even he didn't know; it was just a feeling in his gut that told him to. *But how can they help me?* he thought as his ship sped downward. He pulled up and skimmed over the canopy of the dense jungle.
2/28/2007 #10
Lowenzahn
Tengan followed after Katt, eagerly leaping into the Nightshade. Pausing, to achive the level of concentration needed to avoid any lasers, and make last-second turns. He then shot out of the hangar, doing a few warm-up manuvers, then opened a comm chanel to her. "What is our attack plan? Will we fly over the canopy in a formation, or split up and attack seperate parts of the base?" as he looked to his right, he was in time to see a ship becoming a streak across the atmosphere. "Cancel that. The canopy has been covered by... someone. Formation, or split up?"
3/1/2007 #11
Looneyman
Fox went to head to the Armory to check on Slippy when he noticed Falco hanging back. Fox turned to look at te avian. "Did you need to see me Falco?" Fox asked.
3/1/2007 #12
Windthor
"Right. Lead the way, Bryant. I'm right behind you. I'll do what I can, but start hovering when you come under fire so I'll know." He checked his radar. They were pretty far from the base, so they probably hadn't been spotted. "We're lucky, though. We're far enough from the base not to be spotted, but an enemy may come by at any moment. Let's get moving."
3/1/2007 #13
Star Badger
Bryant slowly moved the Tandem over the swamp. he was happy to find that his Tandem skimmed the surface of the water quite easily. a long steel rod desended from the lower hull of the Tandem, he skimmed around, making a digital map of where the rod found solid ground. several minuets later, he had a complete map of the path. he then forwarded it to Coles map systems. 'Cole! this is a map of the marsh. just follow the yellow line,that represents solid ground. Ill stand gaurd while you cross!' he then sat back, setting his weapons to shoot anything that showed up as an enemy on the radar.
3/1/2007 #14
The One True Koneko
Nathan's ship cruised over the jungle, then over a swampy area. He spied a hovertank hidden in the marsh below and decided to circle around to get a better look. He passed over again, but didn't see any defining markings on the tank. "Who are you?" he asked as he turned for another pass.
3/1/2007 #15
zenfry
Falco stared at his long time companian for a short moment, for this brief moment in time droing his normally cocky attitude, "Yeah... I needed to talk to you." he began slowly, "How's Gaspard?" he asked.
3/1/2007 #16
Star Badger
the turrets instantly aimed at the new ship, Bryant stopp[ing them just in time, the ship didnt appear venomian, and no communicaes were being sent to the venomian base from it. mabe it was a friend? 'this is Bryant Asphault, a possible candidate for the starfox team. who are you?' if the newcomer proved to be a venomian, at least his missles were at the ready.
3/1/2007 #17
Looneyman
Fox looked to his feet and then back up at Falco. He was a little surprised that Falco hadn't heard but he needed to know. "Falco... Gaspard died." Fox replied sadly.
3/2/2007 #18
CrimsonSkyez
Katt thought about it for a good moment, pulling away from the Great Fox. She wasn't used to telling someone what to do, and wanted to say something that wouldn't sound stupid and would make sense. "Let's split up." She stated to Tengan via comm link. "We can cover more ground that way." It would be easier to rejoin up if necessary then to just split up later if they found nothing, and they'd save time as well. Sounded like the best leadership idea Katt could come up with on short notice.
3/2/2007 #19
Lowenzahn
"Fine..." Tengan mumbled to her, bringing up the display of the base. "Cole and Bryant are working their way through the jungle, when they do they will be at the front quadrant. If I attack the left quadrant, and you attack the right, their forces will have to be split into three." "Which will leave Fox and Krystal to sneak in through the relatively ungaurded back. Once inside the base, our combined forces should be able to overcome any survivors. Good lu- I mean, try not to ruin the plan by getting shot down, ok?" he promptly entered the planets atmosphere, Mentally cursing himself for letting his gaurd down so often.
3/2/2007 #20
The One True Koneko
"Who I am is unimportant. The fact that you're with the 'Star Fox' team is enough for me..." Nathan said to "Bryant". "It means we're allies... for the moment, at least."
3/2/2007 #21
Star Badger
'charming fellow......' Bryant muuttered to himself. 'well then, if were allies, how about you, give us a hand with the venomians, when they choose to appear. oh, and if you see blue and white, pink, and a black with purple highlighted ships, they are our allies. well, most of em..... so, dont blast em, ok?' Bryant looked down to his monitor, he had set it so that Cole could hear all of the conversation while he crossed. he hoped that this person dident turn on them, he already had the crow to worry about.
3/3/2007 #22
Windthor
"Nathan..." muttered Cole, remembering something. "Oh! Bryant! Fox helped this guy back on Corneria! He's an ally, so you don't have to worry about him." He followed the line that was on his radar, staying on the path and following Bryant from a few meters away.
3/3/2007 #23
Star Badger
'oh, ok. thanks Cole!' he released all weapons locks on Nathans ship. He began tracing the second marsh for safe ground, when three tanks burst from the undergrowth on the opposite bank to Coles side. 'guys! take those scouts out! quick, otherwise they will talk to the base and our whole 'stealthy entrance' plan will be bust!'
3/4/2007 #24
zenfry
Falco sighed audibly, he had figured Gaspard been hurt when he hadn't followed his tradition of giving him a tounge lashing after the mission, but he never thought he would die. He would miss the stupid lizard, but when he looked up at Fox, he knew that his comapnian would miss him more, "You holding up ok? I mean, I really didn't like the snake, but I know you liked him." he asked, a touch of sadness mixed in with the questioning look on Falco's face.
3/4/2007 . Edited 3/4/2007 #25
Looneyman
((E-mail alert's gone down again.)) "I'm fine Falco. Right now, we do have more important problems." Fox replied just before Slippy came running in. "Remote charges are ready Fox." Slippy said. "Ok Slippy. Head to the surface, land near the base and wait for me and Krystal." Slippy ran towards the Arwings. Fox began to follow, stopping only to look back at Falco. "Falco, time to go to the surface." With that, Fox ran to the Arwings after Slippy, with Krystal following.
3/5/2007 #26
The One True Koneko
"Got it!" Nathan called as his ship fired at the lead tank. The shots hit the joint where the tank's turret conectted to the body, causing it to blow. The other two tanks began furiously launching blasts toward him. "At the very least, I've destracted them... Help me out, Bryant," he said as a shot came dangerously close. He fired again, this time disabling the rear tank's hover engines.
3/7/2007 #27
zenfry
Falco nodded absent mindedly, Gaspard's death still fresh on his mind. "...Sure," he muttered, chasing after Fox.
3/7/2007 #28
Star Badger
The distraction Nathan had caused had let Bryant turn around. the twin laser turrets popped out blasting the two reamaning tanks. 'thanks Nathan! i owe you one!' he finished tracing the swamp, and sent the map to cole. 'this should be the last marsh, after this we will go into the densest part of the jungle. beyond that are the bases main doors. if we go on the ground, and you go in the air, we should be able to break through!'
3/8/2007 #29
Looneyman
Fox arrived at where his Arwing was. Slippy was already climbing into his Arwing with the remote charges. Fox opened up his Arwing and jumped in. Before he closed the Arwing, he turneed to look at Falco. "Falco, head to the surface and give Tengan and Katt some support. Me Krystal and Slippy are going to blow the base off the planet." Fox instructed.
3/8/2007 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Looneyman
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member