Starfox RPG
Come join an epic RPG to save the Lylat system from a new Andross Rebellion. More rules and plopt inside. People needed.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
zenfry
Falco scowled as another the cannon launched yet another shell, "Damn thing want's more? Well I'll give it as much as it wants!" he shouted, literally charging his ship towards the newest shell as it launched towards him, the ace pilot timing his turn away from the blast so that the distance between him and the following missle could be measured in a few yards. He righted his course towards the cannon's opening, "One cannon serving coming-" Falco was interrupted as anti-air fire blasted away his right wing. He scowled again, muttering snide comments as he struggled to keep his ship, and the shell, on course. As he charged the cannon's opening, his eyes culdn't help but widen as he watched another blast being be prepared in the cannon, one that would be heading straight towards him in a matter of seconds. Falco grimaced as he increased the arwing's speed as far as the ship's limiters would let him, and once near he swerved away with barely anytime to spare, his left wing flying off as it clipped the cannon's end. The shell went straight in the hole, and it slammed into the shell being prepared, causing an enourmous explosion in the canons barrel that melted the rear of Falco's wingless arwing as he charged victoriously away.
4/6/2007 #91
Lowenzahn
Tengan's eyes widened at the impressive display of flying. He quickly moved beneath Falco's ship in the event that the arwing began to fall. "Not bad at all." he turned to the tank, to see if it had truly been destroyed.
4/6/2007 #92
zenfry
Falco grinned, he loved compliments, not matter how big or small, and though he tried hard not to let them go to his head, they often did. "Thanks Tengen, they don't call me an ace pilot for nothing you know, though I do often get long drawn out lecturs from Slippy after I get done with the arwings. Seem to be too reckless, according to him. Anyway, my ship's in no condition to do anything anymore, looks like I'm grounded for the rest of this mission," he commented.
4/6/2007 #93
Windthor
Cole had almost gotten to the other side when the foundation gave out all on it's own. He tried to keep going, but the treads of the Landmaster couldn't quite grab on the bridge's floor. "Crap! Shouldn't have rushed!" He got the helmet comm and made sure his sword and the Gatling gun were strapped on his belt and back, respectfully. He got out of the tank and leaped. Everything went in slow motion for a few seconds. His arms made it, so did his torso, but everything else caught the edge. "Just my luck," he groaned, "They build a bridge... Over a cliff..." He got his whole body on the edge and stood. Cole ran to a place of cover and relaxed, but not much. "Dang, that's the third Landmaster I've lost since I've met this team..." Keeping to the shadows, he snuck along the base's wall. When he saw the tank, he tapped the helmet comm on his ear. "Fox! I think I may be able to get inside the tank and take it out from the inside!"
4/6/2007 #94
Star Badger
Bryant stared with his mouth open 'cool.... hey fox? how long until base oblivion?' he then fired a few shots at he tank in paranoia.
4/6/2007 #95
Looneyman
Fox was about to reply to the question wheen something began to happen with the tank. The cannon that had been hit fell off and exploded, but another cannon apppeared, this one with a grating over it. The grating opened and fired another shell before the grating closed. The new shell turned towards Fox. "Dang!" Fox scolded as he threw into evasive manuvers. He went low and towards the tank. Staying low allowed him to avoid anti-air fire. At the last moment, he made a sharp turn, avoiding colliding with the tank. The shell though hit the tank in the side and nearly tipped it over, but it landed right way up again. Fox was then interrupted again by a transmission. This one was addressed to all tem mates. "This is Slippy. Remote charges are set. We have 10 minutes until the base blows." Slippy stated. "Slippy, Krystal, get out of the base and return to the great fox. We have some unfinished business to take care off." Fox instructed. "Fox, I'm going to fight as well." Krystal said to Fox. All Fox could do was sigh.
4/7/2007 #96
Star Badger
'awww dang! after all that its STILL going? Die already!' he began blasting wildly at the tank, only to have his fire deflected. 'looks like its up to you cole. good luck. HEY! ovr here you giant lump of s***! thats it, look this way...'
4/7/2007 #97
Windthor
Cole chuckled as Bryant caught the giant robot's attention. "Keep him busy and off me, alright? I'm gonna find a way in." Cole ran to the back, stabbing at the armor and peircing it slightly. He pulled the Gatling gun out and blasted the hole a bit until it was wide enough to get in. He did so, and he disappeared on the inside. "Fox, I hope this passes my test!" It was unknown what Cole was doing. "Cole, what in the world are you doing?" came Krystal's voice in his head. "Taking out this tank!" Cole cut a few wires and blasted the circutry. "I just hope it works..."
4/7/2007 #98
Looneyman
Fox could not believe what Cole was doing, but figured that he must have a plan. "Cole, be careful inside there." Fox said, because there was no way he was going to be able to stop Cole from doing what he intended to do. He opened up a communication to the others. "Everyone, don't let the tank hit itself or Cole will be hurt."
4/7/2007 #99
Windthor
"Yah!" yelled Cole as he continued to destroy the tank from the inside. "I'm fine, Fox! I'm absolutely sure that I can get out of here before it blows up!" Famous last words. When he reached what he was sure was the mainframe of the robotic tank, he blasted it. "Fox! I think I've destroyed the mainframe! I'm pretty sure! How are things out there?"
4/7/2007 #100
Lowenzahn
Tengan rolled his eyes, before noticing what was left of the enemy fighters circling around them. He sighed deeply, then opened a comm back to Falco. "And they call us buzards... will your arwing last long enough to reach the ship?"
4/8/2007 #101
zenfry
Falco grinned, punched a few buttons and pulled a few levers, "Tengen my friend, you underestimate me. This arwing will last long enough to take these second rate fools down, ready when you are my friend."
4/8/2007 . Edited 4/9/2007 #102
Lowenzahn
Tengan shuddered at the sound of the "F word". He had already gotten far too close. "Yeah... sure. Let's get them." he readied his craft for combat, and boosted to his new opponents.
4/9/2007 #103
CrimsonSkyez
Katt resumed flying around, shooting spare enemies out of the sky. She was in no way as suicidal as the boys she flew with, not too keen on making herself a target. So she'll clear the airspace instead.
4/9/2007 #104
The One True Koneko
Nathan flew in close to the feline. "I guess you aren't to eager to be shot at, eh cat? Me neither."
4/9/2007 #105
Lowenzahn
Tengan had destroyed half of his alloted fighters, when an extra squadron with more advanced fighters appeared. "This is Tengan, a new squad have appeared. I'm moving in to asess their threat level." as he neared them, they launched twin lasers and a volley of bombs. "Heh, they have bombs and better lasers. I'll deal with this."
4/15/2007 #106
Star Badger
( never knew youre penname meant crow! and welcome omega dude! ) bryant boosted towards the mech which had halted suddenly 'cole! its stopped! ill be waiting by the place you came in! hop in when you get to me!'
4/15/2007 #107
Looneyman
Fox was busy trying to get some enemies off his tail when Cole's message came through. Fox did a quick somersault and destroyed his pursuers. "Cole, set up your charges and get out of that tank. The main base will blow soon." Fox instructed. "In exactly 5 minutes." Slippy added through communications.
4/16/2007 #108
Omega leader
( Thanks, SB. I'll set up a backstory for my char Asap.) A lone starfighter was just in the area surrounding Gavin's base when the battle started. In it's cockpit a 17 year old dingo was looking at his sensors, frowning. "I can't imagine gen. Pepper would just send me here without my team." said the dingo. Then he closed his eyes and thought about what his friend told the general the day he left on his mission 'General Pepper, you must be joking! You can't send Dean to Fortuna without us!'. 'I'm sorry, Zack, but I can't allow all of Team Star Dingo to go on this mission. I'm sure that your friend and captain can handle it.' Suddently the comm unit in the Delta 8 came to life and for the first time in five years Dingo heard a familiar voice. It was Slippy: "Cole, Bryant, there are some fighters at three o'clock and coming your way!" Dean's face lit up as he switched his comm to a private link with Slippy: "Hay there, Slip. Long time no see. I got the bogeys on my radar so leave them to me, OK?" Not waiting for Slippy's answer, Dean sped in an intercept course in the direction of the incoming enemy fighters. "Finally, some action for a change," said Dean as he engaged the fighters. He fired the Delta's cannons and four of the enemy ships went up in flames. The rest of the squadron regrouped and returned fire. "They never learn not to mess with Star Dingo, do they." he muttered as he flipped a switch. Two light gatling cannons appeared on the underside of the nose (on each side of the nose's landing gear hatch). In a matter of minutes Dean had turned what remained of the enemy squad into molten scrap metal, using all weapons on his ship. (wasn't breaking the rule on NPCs. i used a flashback. for further notice - i'll be using my char's name or nickname in the post. you can call my char what's easier for you.)
4/16/2007 #109
Windthor
"Ahh!" Yelled Cole when a spark grazed his forehead. "Dang, that hurts!" He placed a few charges and leaped out of mech, and climbed into Bryant's tank. "Fox, I'm out! I got a small injury, but nothing a little stitching can't fix." He sighed, panting. "Bryant, for future reference; If I ever say I gonna jump into a giant mechanical tank, talk me out of it..."
4/16/2007 #110
Star Badger
'you got it Cole!' shouted Bryant as he boosted away from the tank. a few fighters appered behind the tank and some tanks in front 'hah! shame that this thing is finnaly back at FULL CHARGE!' he shouted activating the barrier generator again and smashing trough the tank. 'whooohoo! now this barrier will last a while, grab the handles above your head to aim the turrets while i drive. we may as well take out whats left of their ground forces!' he yelled exitedly, noting that the fighters following them had been destroyed by someone. 'unless you want to get to the med bay of course.....'
4/16/2007 #111
Omega leader
Dean glanced trough the canopy and saw a number of troops carring a heavy bazooka and an AAM launcher. "I must do something," he murmured as he switched his comm to a private link to Slippy: "Slippy tell Falco to get the troops with the heavy bazooka before they take out the hovertank! I'll try to distract the others."
4/17/2007 #112
zenfry
Falco, despite his damaged arwing, managed the taking down his share of fighters with realtive ease. He was on his way to the ground when he recieved Slippy's message, and he scowled. "What would you have me do?" he muttered, "I'm pretty much grounded if you haven't noticed... gah, nevermind, once again I'll have to save someone's behind. I'm on it," he replied, terminating the link. Falco swereved, and made his way towards the group in mention as fast as his rapidly deteriorating craft would let him. Using his few advantages, Falco began to fire upon the bazooka units while managing to stay out of range of the dangerous missles. It was tough going, and he wasn't sure how long he could keep up the charade. He opened a link to all ships, "Anyone want to lend me a hand over here!?"
4/17/2007 #113
Lowenzahn
Tengan pulled away from the squadron, towards Falco. He pulled on the trigger, cutting a swathe through the bazooka forces. "How much longer will that thing last?" he asked, indicating towards the detiriorating arwing. He quickly blasted another few that were aiming at him while he waited.
4/18/2007 #114
Looneyman
Cole's idea worked a treat. The tank stopped moving and then exploded. Upon seeing this, most of the enemy fighters began to retreat. "Fox, we've ggot 2 minutes before the base explodes." Slippy said over the intercom. Fox then opened a fleet wide transmission. "Everyone, back to the great fox until the base explodes!" Fox instructed.
4/18/2007 #115
Lowenzahn
Tengan began to boost off when something stopped him. He looked back to Falco's arwing, no way would it be able to boost at any decent speed. "Ugh... Katt! Nathan! Anyone airborne! Help me shift this thing!" he shouted on all channels. Before moving beneath the arwing and pushing it forwards. "Don't take this the wrong way, once we're out of the blast range, you're flying back yourself."
4/18/2007 #116
Omega leader
Dean had just finished off the troops carring the AAM, when he heard the crow transmission. He looked at his rear scope and saw Falco's heavily damaged arwing being pushed by the crow's ship. Quickly thinking, he flew over the arwing and activated his starfigher's tractor beam which locked on to the Falco's ship. Then he quickly boosted away, towing the arwing to a safe distance, out of the blast range.
4/18/2007 #117
Star Badger
Bryants eyes widened in shoce when foxs message came trough 'two minutes?! cole! i hope your seatbelts are fastned because were about to acelerate!!!' he screamed pushing a large throttle forward, which activated a radio at the same time. the result sent the tandem flying foreward to a rock track (meteos asteroid belt 'rock version'), smashing trough tanks, trees, and footsoldiers in its path. within 130.8 second they reached the beam coordinates. 'peppy!!! beam us up! phew..... you ok back there cole?' he asked, turning off the radio
4/18/2007 #118
The One True Koneko
"Come on, cat," Nathan said to feline. "We have less than two minutes to get our tails out of this place." His ship darted away from the base as fast as he could make it go. "It's just such a shame that this jungle will be ruined by the blast," he mused as he flew over the dense canopy, possibly for a last look. "Oh well... time will heal it."
4/18/2007 #119
Lowenzahn
Tengan shot away from the base, grateful that he no longer had to push Falco's ship. He arrived by the area everyone seemed to be gathering at, but kept his thrusters active, in case the explosion was larger than expected.
4/18/2007 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Looneyman
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member