Kamen Rider-Fused Timelines (RP Fourm)
A mysterious entity has fused all of the timelines together, making every important events occur when they shouldn't happen. Can you separate the timelines before doomsday occurs? The burden of existence rests on your shoulders...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
RaitoKurai

1) Godmodding in your story? Try some limitations... it will make your character more acceptable :)

2) Have a grudge against another user? At least do it some place else...

3) Don't just magically make your character appear out of thin air... Try making some way of adding them into the story (Eg: Coming across the events or be watching the events before doing their first appearance.)

4) The cake is a lie, it always has been.

5) Want some romance in the RP? That's perfectly fine but keep the romance toned to the casual romantic bits.

6) Please no short posts, Nobody wants "Bob flew" spammed in the RP.

7) Don't attempt to rip any holes in space and time after the RP concludes.

8) If your Character uses a rider from the show, please have a good reason in the Bio. :)

9) Have Fun, there's no point doing this if your not having fun. :)

If you have any questions about the rules then please ask in this Forum Topic, I'll answer it as soon as I can!

1/17/2016 . Edited 2/14/2016 #1
Dash master 48

Hey, I accept these rules but I don't understand Rule 4. I get the reference (Everyone does!) but don't get the actual rule. Is it a joke rule?

2/19/2016 #2
RaitoKurai

yeah, it's a joke rule.

2/19/2016 #3
Dash master 48

Well it made me laugh. Portal is awesome.

So are you ready for RP? Or should we get more people?

2/19/2016 #4
RaitoKurai

Well, we'll see really on how many people come onto this forum, if it's taking too long then we'll start the RP :)

2/19/2016 #5
RaitoKurai

Well, we'll see really on how many people come onto this forum, if it's taking too long then we'll start the RP :)

2/19/2016 #6
Dash master 48

Double post. Anyway, I have a few OC's who could be in this.

2/19/2016 #7
3rdNightingale

I accept

2/29/2016 #8
Gadget The Critic

Greetings!

I accept.

3/23/2016 #9
Heisei255

I accept

3/28/2016 #10
Gadget The Critic

Greetings!

Welcome!

If you want to start, i'd recommend you make a rider---hopefully then we'll be able to start RPing.

3/29/2016 #11
LunarShadow 1906

I'm in, if there is still space available. Is there?

4/11/2016 #12
RaitoKurai

Yep :)

4/11/2016 #13
Forum Moderators: RaitoKurai
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member