Kamen Rider-Fused Timelines (RP Fourm)
A mysterious entity has fused all of the timelines together, making every important events occur when they shouldn't happen. Can you separate the timelines before doomsday occurs? The burden of existence rests on your shoulders...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
RaitoKurai

It's very self-explanatory. I don't see why you need more of an explanation on what this chat is for :)

1/17/2016 #1
Dash master 48

Hey, I was just wondering if you'd like to hear my plot point idea here or in PM's.

2/24/2016 #2
Lupin Dark

when can we begin?

3/2/2016 #3
Gadget The Critic

Greetings!

Dash bought me here, so i'd like to know what you lads have for a plot and such.

3/22/2016 #4
Lupin Dark

dunno.

3/22/2016 #5
Gadget The Critic

Greetings!

We could just make one, you know---nothing stopping us.

3/23/2016 #6
Lupin Dark

true, but what about the others?

3/23/2016 #7
Gadget The Critic

Greetings!

The only others, are Dash and RaitoKurai---and I honestly think they'll be happy for it.

So, anyway, let's start with a setting---how about 2018, UK?

3/23/2016 #8
Lupin Dark

sounds good.

3/23/2016 #9
Gadget The Critic

Greetings!

Okay, so uh, Zero Shocker have set up shop in the London sewers, using a time machine not to destroy Rider history---but more to screw with it, fusing the rider timelines together.

However, the ripping of the timestreams has opened gateways to other worlds---worlds with they're own riders, and with Shinnosuke (reluctnaly) leading the resistence force of riders not affected, a new war begins.

How's that---and please be honest, i'm made of iron.

3/23/2016 #10
Lupin Dark

Maybe Decade and Narutaki could get involved on the opposite sides of the conflict. Tsukasa could lead the riders and Narutaki could get Doctor Shinigami and lead Shocker.

3/23/2016 #11
Gadget The Critic

Greetings!

I like the idea of another Shocker branch disagreeing with Zero Shocker and fighting back, but why do you want Tsukassa to lead the riders?

He's been the main leader in all of the things that involve dimensions and things---I honestly think that the most popular rider/most developed should be the leader instead.

3/23/2016 #12
Lupin Dark

actually, I meant that Shocker leads the Zero Shocker team. and Tsukasa, because Narutaki hates him, and he has the most experience in gathering allies across dimensions.

3/23/2016 #13
Gadget The Critic

Greetings!

Allright, I guess Tsukasa can lead the good guys (until he possibly gets killed off).

Shame, honestly---Shocker actually hating what it's doing would be a fun idea to play with.

Of course, i'll imagine we'll need a main rider World---basicily, an OC rider's world is the 2nd playing field for all this.

3/23/2016 #14
Lupin Dark

yeah, but what though.

3/23/2016 #15
Gadget The Critic

Greetings!

Well, not sure---we've only got two main OC riders so far, Kamen Rider Trump, and Kamen Rider Wu Xing.

3/23/2016 #16
Lupin Dark

then we wait.

3/23/2016 #17
Gadget The Critic

Greetings!

Don't worry, dash is on his way.

Not sure what kind of rider he's making, but hopefully we'll be able to start when he arrives.

3/23/2016 #18
RaitoKurai

Sorry it's taking a bit too long to start the RP, IRL Issues.

The RP might begin on either Friday or Saturday but due to me possibly being in a different time zone It might be different for you guys.

Sorry for the inconvenience :)

3/29/2016 #19
Gadget The Critic

Greetings!

THANK YOU!

Bloody hell I've just been waiting for a bit to long.

Oh, and by the way, is it any trouble to add Personality to the character creation thingy?

3/30/2016 #20
LunarShadow 1906

Ore Sanjou! Kamen Rider Beat has arrived!!!

4/12/2016 #21
Gadget The Critic

Greetings!

Hullo dere, welcome to limbo.

Not really of course---I've just been waiting for Raito to make his move since it's just been me and the other guy for awhile now.

4/12/2016 #22
RaitoKurai

Apologies about the Limbo everyone, the reason for that is mainly due to IRL things but I should be able to be more active now (or atleast for this week) :)

4/13/2016 #23
LunarShadow 1906
Ah, my OC needs to be reviewed Raito .
4/13/2016 #24
LunarShadow 1906
I'm going to be blunt, the way that this RP is going, we're not going to be getting anywhere without a topic. We really need more in-depth characterization, and a main storyline. What happens after the OCs meet up? What are the characters flaws? Who are the enemies? Are we basing sections of the RP on a single Kamen Rider's backstory?
4/13/2016 #25
LunarShadow 1906

I think a new topic might be necessary, for the RPers to decide on what kind of timeline we should use, before discussing it with the others.

Personally, I think it's a decision of either Z or Wu Xing. Due to the fact that I placed Beat last, my Kamen Rider isn't going to be having his storyline soon. Only the Occasional Chaoid, but most of the main monsters come from the other Rider's "timelines".

This IS an RP about the merging of timelines, right?

4/14/2016 . Edited 4/14/2016 #26
RaitoKurai

That sounds like a really good idea! I've enabled the permission to make it that everyone can make Topics so that RPers can possbly set up not only Side-RPs but to also, like you said, decide on what timeline they want to use.

Apologies for being such a lazy person these past 2 weeks and ignoring the issue D:

4/14/2016 #27
Lupin Dark

so is this dead?

6/18/2016 #28
LunarShadow 1906

I guess it might be, considering the fact no one is even RPing any more.

6/18/2016 #29
Forum Moderators: RaitoKurai
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member