The Institute: Shadowhunters
Update later
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Abxminable

Roleplay here!

1/30/2016 #1
Abxminable

Adele was lay on her bed, humming slightly. It was hours too early to start getting ready to go to Pandemonium but hours too late for her to begin training. Music was playing out of her speakers.

1/30/2016 #2
Powered By Pandas

Katie marched into her Parabatai's room and threw herself face down on the bed beside her. "He was cheating on me." She had gone out early in the morning to surprise her boyfriend on the Anniversary - breakfast in bed, her on the side and what not. She had found him in bed with another woman.

1/30/2016 #3
Abxminable

Adele rolled over onto her stomach, "I told you this months ago." She sighed, rubbing her friends arm. "He was a dick anyway, it's his loss; not yours." She shut the music off and walked over to her wardrobe, pulling out a dress which was much too short for her but the perfect size for Katie and threw it down beside her, "Does this make things fractionally better?"

1/30/2016 #4
Powered By Pandas

Katie huffed, a sort of muffled yes. "6 months." She told her, "Wasted. Bastard." She had really liked him though, no matter what anyone else said.

1/30/2016 #5
Abxminable

Adele put a hand on her friends back, "Katie, he was a mundane darling, they're all idiots." She mused, trying to figure out ways to comfort her. "Is your hair brush in your bag still?" She asked.

1/30/2016 #6
Powered By Pandas

Katie sniffled and nodded. She had been crying before she arrived, though she wasn't crying anymore. She knew her makeup was smudged and she most likely looked a mess.

1/30/2016 #7
Abxminable

Adele dug around in her bag and pulled out the brush, "Roll over and sit up darling."

1/30/2016 #8
Powered By Pandas

Katie sniffled and did as she was told. She stayed quiet, this is what friends were for.

1/30/2016 #9
Abxminable

Adele began to brush her hair and then tie it up into a fancy hair do, one which would go down well in Pandemonium and then began to do her makeup.

Alec walked in, "When will you two be ready?" He asked.

1/30/2016 #10
Powered By Pandas

Katie frowned "Where are we going?"

1/30/2016 #11
Abxminable

"Pandemonium. Jace wants to hunt." Alec said. "We're leaving in about three hours, I know it takes you and Isabelle more than that usually so I think I'd check in."

Adele nodded.

1/30/2016 #12
Powered By Pandas

"Oh" Katie sniffled "Alright." Her eyes met Adeles "Staying to dance the night away afterwards?"

1/30/2016 #13
Abxminable

"Naturally." She nodded, smiling.

Alec arched an eyebrow, "I need to find Iz." He turned to go.

1/30/2016 #14