The Institute: Shadowhunters
Update later
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51
Powered By Pandas

"Speaking off getting laid," She replied, jokingly. "Why is he cockblocking you?" Katie turned around to look at Keenan "Dare I say you want me all for yourself?" She teased.

6/16/2016 #1,501
Dauntless Nephilim

Keenan blushed but he coughed and said, "I do think of you as a sister." he placed more plates, even though he knew not everyone in the Institute. "And Dante won't mind being stuffed with diabetes pancakes, he enjoys pain, period."

"Well, you certainly need to get laid and feel the loving." Dante tried to add more flour and water into the batter, but the bowl was full enough that he made a slight mess. The batter was smudged on his shirt, arms, and the counter.

6/17/2016 #1,502
Abxminable
Alec nodded, collecting the evidence package and tucking it under his arm. He glanced around before following the warlock to the door, wondering about who was on the other end of the phone.
6/17/2016 #1,503
Dauntless Nephilim

Magnus was by the door but he was almost late to recognize the two man standing by the door were the circle members. He let his guard down a little bit and received a jab on his cheek. He staggered but he managed to slam and locked the door with a wave of his hand. There was a cut on his cheek but Magnus pushed Alec backwards. "Alec, go."

6/17/2016 #1,504
Abxminable
Alec shook his head, he'd already grabbed a blade from his boot. "You, go. Take the envelope and leave it at the institute." He handed it back to him and stood, braced for the door to buckle at any given moment.
6/17/2016 #1,505
Dauntless Nephilim

"No, I can't leave the other warlocks here. I need to get them to a safety place." Magnus rolled his eyes when the door buckle. He muttered a spell and sealed the door with a magic barrier. He tugged Alec arm as he pulled him upstairs where the warlocks were. He told one of them about a storehouse outside the city as they created a portal to the place and the warlocks got ready to breach through the portal.

Magnus turned his attention back at Alec, one of the glass window broke downstairs, "You promised me, Alec." he pushed the envelope into his arm and started to make a portal to the Institute.

6/17/2016 #1,506
Abxminable
Alec nodded, "Keep this, just incase you need it." He handed him a dagger and then went through the portal, casting one last look at the door before he went through.
6/17/2016 #1,507
Powered By Pandas

Katie laughed "I think you're right, Dante." She took the pan off of him, and flicked the mixture into his face. "You should start over"

6/17/2016 #1,508
Dauntless Nephilim

Magnus managed to grab the front of Alec's shirt before he went through the portal and stole a kiss, "For my good luck." he smirked then pushed Alec back into the portal. The evidence was save in Alec's hand and inside the Institute, at least he could warn them. All that he needed to worry was his fellow warlocks friends. It took all his strength to made another portal to a safe warehouse and another one to barricade the door. At the end he managed to escape, exhausted and a little bit bruised.

-

"I'm surprised, that coming from your lips. Was the kiss contaminating my reckless behavior to you or you speak in the name of love?" Dante murmured when she was beside him. He wiped the mixture on his face with his finger and sucked on it. It was too sweet for his taste.

8/27/2016 #1,509