FangActics
All about Fang. Obviously. What's Fang's power? Why is Fang so quiet? And most important of all... DOES FANG LIKE MAX?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Marlow Kaye

Who is your choice? for me personally? i'd have to say Fang, only because the whole destruction thing isn't my fave. but Iggy has his cute/cool qualities too :)

2/15/2010 #1
ChocolateMilk2

Max loves Fang, so the fandom loves Fang. The inclination is a no brainer.

2/17/2010 #2
mergirl007

Marian is the sexiest one of the bunch.

She's Director Janssen to those who don't know her as well as I do. ;)

2/28/2010 #3
ChibiBakaTTATT

iggy is my favorite out of all of them (you can kinda tell from my pen name that i hate edward, love iggy, love pugs, and love jacob)

3/1/2010 #4
disneydork

I'm a bit of an Iggy fangirl, admittedly, but I match Mer's passion for Mar- -cough- excuse me, the Director.

That last bit was a lie. I'll never match Mer's passion for the Master.

--

(ZOMG, I'M ON TEAM IGGY/JACOB TOO!)

3/9/2010 #5
ChocolateMilk2

Iggy... Jacob? Like crossover like?

Master x Doctor would be cool, but Doctor Who's not my port of choice. (Like with the ships? You get it? Port...? Ugh, forget it.)

3/13/2010 #6
ChibiBakaTTATT

I love doctor who! but i have a frnd who is WAY more obsessed than I. She had made a life size replica of the phone booth and has all the box sets of doctor who! One bad thing about Doctor Who:

It has the worst graffics

3/13/2010 #7
disneydork

Eveerybody wants a thrill...

3/13/2010 #8
Chocolate Aqua Andyliciouse

I loooooooooooooooooooooove Fang, just like the res of the world. Or maybe it's because I have a friend simular to Fang...

9/2/2010 #9
nathan-p

I don't do jailbait ._. Fang's a weird little whiny b***, and Iggy and I wouldn't get along.

9/3/2010 #10
irefusetodeletethisaccount

I don't choose. They're both so freaking awesome that it's impossible for me to choose.

9/6/2010 #11
AutumnMTC

Fang. End of Subject. He's much better for Max.

9/24/2010 #12
Waka-maka-juka

Fang is heaps better for Max but Iggy is pretty cool.

10/10/2010 #13
AbbiWasHere

Max can have Fang, Iggy is mine!

3/31/2011 #14
Zaney Rose

haha. Ya. i agree.

7/4/2011 #15
iheartligers

IDK i've caus played both, Fang's easy, you sit around, make smart comments, and act all quiet and emo. Iggy's alot harder soo IDK. I have to say Iggy for now cuz i'm made about what Fang did to Max in Angel, and i'm rereading it and does anyone else see Fang as a j*** face during STWAOES? I mean reeeaaaalyyyy????????Lissa or Max hmmmmm... prep or anti prep... s*** or regular person... Fang's hot and all, and kinda smartish and all mysterious and crap, but he has a history of majorly stupid decisions

IGGY!!!!!!

mwhahahaahahaha, i have found the highlighter!!!!!!!

*i*feel*like*a*monster*

12/28/2011 #16
FUQQQ

Iggy is deff best. That's why I prefer shipping Fax, because IGGY IS MINE.

1/30/2012 #17
Thats My Name
I LOVE Fang, with a burning passion. But I love him with Max. And they WILL be together forever. Screw Maya. But I LOVE Iggy too. He's hilarious!! Even though he barely has a role in the series anymore. Seriously JP?? But I hate Iggy with Ella. So I guess Iggy is my favorite cause someday he will be MINE!!! MWAHAHA!!! But still totally love Fax!!
2/22/2012 #18
I.am.divergent.tribute.glader
Fang is pretty damn amazing but Max can have him! I WANT IGGY!!!!! He mine lol
7/26/2014 #19
Forum Moderators: nyanja14 mergirl007
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member