FangActics
All about Fang. Obviously. What's Fang's power? Why is Fang so quiet? And most important of all... DOES FANG LIKE MAX?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
etsrdtfgkhljiudryjfchgvj

Okay... so Fang. Definitely Fang. I mean, not that i am not like totally in love with Taylor, but Fang is perfector (is this a word? :P). Now, another scenario, lets say that Fang hated you, and wouldn't ever speak to you (not that he does... but lets play pretend...) except for when he was being mean. But on the other hand, Taylor would do ANYTHING to be with you, who would you pick, and who would you throw off a cliff (in Fang's case... with their wings taped to their back)? I PICK FANG!!!!! HE IS PERFECTOR!!!!!! no matter how much he hates me, he will always be better then anyone else. :) 3

2/29/2012 #1
PadfootSquared

Always Fang. Always. 3

3/21/2012 #2
Scarlet Blood Rain of Sorrow
FANG! He is the Prince of Darkness, the great Fnick!
6/12/2012 #3
Hija Del Enchanto
Fang all the way!!! I'm sorry to who ever jacob fan, but a have you seen Taylor? He look like an alpaca!
9/25/2012 #4
ohwhalee

Fang! I would totally go for Fang...

Taylor... he's not my type, to say the least. I'm not at all attracted to him, nor do I like him. I just... UGH!!!!

Fang is so much more... mysterious and awesome! I don't know what I like about him. All I know is that he's BETTER THAN TAYLOR!

9/30/2012 #5
saki-hyuga

fang hands down no questions asked

4/14/2013 #6
Forum Moderators: nyanja14 mergirl007
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member