Sidekicks Corner!
For anyone who thinks the ElfQuest sidekicks and bad guys don't get enough time!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Sylvan Wind of Change
Any wheat-free pie, by chance? (I was sadly cut off from wheat when I discovered I was allergic :'( ) Halloween candy!!!! Must have chocolate Halloweeeeeeeeen caaaaandy!!!!!! *acts like Halloween candy zombie* I still haven't got the e-mail address! (raggin' fraggin' nutpuckers!) P.S. Have you checked out my Ranma story yet? I think you'd like it! P.P.S. Do you like 'Fruits Basket'by Natsuki Takaya?!! I LOVE it!
10/16/2006 #31
The Typhon Serpent
OMFG no Effin' way! (I'm in a chatspeak mood now). I LOVE Fruits Basket!!!!!!!!! What year are you (I'm a sheep . . . baa)
10/20/2006 #32
Sylvan Wind of Change
Whoooohoooo!!! That's soooo cool!! We both love Furuba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a horse (whinny!)! But I'm actually a lot like Kyo-Kun. (you wouldn't guess it from the way I keep my 'artistic' temper under control ;) ) Isn't Momiji adorable?! (in #5 I couldn't stop going "Aw, how cute!!") Have you heard of Jenny Elf??!!!!
11/1/2006 #33
The Typhon Serpent
No, havent heard of jenny Elf, but Momiji is SOOOOO CUTE! I'm up to #9, and there's only the horse and the rooster left sinse they found monkey-boy, so I'm guessing that Akito's a rooster (He doesn't seem like a horse) I'm a sheep, baa . . . I love Kyo, he's so cute when he's sensitive, I was thinking of doing an InuYasha-Fruits Basket crossover, whatcha think? I have a stuffed animal dragon named Hatori and nobody can figure out where I got the name . . .
11/9/2006 #34
Sylvan Wind of Change
Jenny Elf is this character in the Xanth novels that WaRP and Piers Anthony created together. The story behind Isle Of View is really sweet, you should read it!! I'm up to #14 now! Akito-san has a scary secret!! I'll tell you if you don't mind spoilers either. Sometimes I go on character binges where I act like the characters from mangas I like! It's fun! You should see me when I'm Ayaa(I start wearing these goofy clothes and I run around going "Forthwith!!" it's really funny!;) )! An Inu-yasha/Furuba crossover sounds like lots of fun! (I can just see Tohru-kun crying "Inu-Yasha, please don't go to such trouble for me!" and Inu-yasha going "Okay, I won't." And then Tohru gets this totally blank expression like "Huh?". Heehee!) My stuffed bunny-rabbit Is named (you guessed it!) Momiji!
12/4/2006 #35
Sylvan Wind of Change
I'm gonna be off the net for a while, so TTFN. :'( I should be back up in a week or 2, but my computer life is nuts, so I dunno. Oh well... Anyhoo, write you later.
12/8/2006 #36
The Typhon Serpent
You're gone and I'm sad :'(. . .
12/27/2006 #37
Sylvan Wind of Change
I'm BAAAAAAACK!! I missed you too... *gets all choked up and gives Typhon a big hug**sniff* What do you think of my new penname?! (I just found out about the word "sylvan" and I love it!!) Did you have a good New Year's Day?
1/9/2007 #38
The Typhon Serpent
Yayshesback!!!!!!! OK, I don't mind spoilers, now
1/9/2007 #39
The Typhon Serpent
DELETE THAT POST, MY COMPUTER WAS BEING SCREWY! Now, I don't mind spoilers TELL ME AKITO'S SECRET! By the way, my newyears was lovely, how was yours? Love the new penname.
1/9/2007 #40
Sylvan Wind of Change
I had a really fun Newyears! Thank you for asking. :) Im glad you like the penname! Now... Akito-san's BIG secret!...*whispering in Typhon's ear* Akito-san is really the zodiac curse's embodiment of the god of the zodiac!!!!!!!! P.S. Im going to buy Furuba #15 tomorrow!Yay!:D
1/18/2007 #41
Sylvan Wind of Change
P.P.S. u can call me 'Sylvan' if u want.
1/18/2007 #42
Stratusfear
Ekuar! He's old and wise but he's funny and optimistic, too! He gets along really well with humans, unlike most of elvenkind. Too bad he has such a sourpuss for a pupil/bodyguard (Rayek). LOL!
1/30/2007 #43
The Typhon Serpent
Ekuar ROX!
2/1/2007 #44
The Typhon Serpent
[q]Im going to buy Furuba #15 tomorrow!Yay!:D[/q] YAY for you! I want it :(!!!! Oh, well! I'm a little hyper right now . . . pie.
2/1/2007 #45
Sylvan Wind of Change
I didn't end up getting Furuba... I found out its not the last 1, and the last is the 1 I REALLY wanna get! Pie ROX! Ekuar ROX! RAWK on, Typhon!!
3/6/2007 #46
The Typhon Serpent
The last LAST one or are there gonna be more? I hope its not the last ;_;
3/8/2007 #47
Sylvan Wind of Change
I don't think its the last and I hope its not, too... But when the last one comes out I want to buy it!!
3/12/2007 #48
The Typhon Serpent
My cat had kittens (Stop me if I've told you this) and they've recently discovered each other's tails. Awwwww ^_^
3/15/2007 #49
Sylvan Wind of Change
Awwwww how kawaii (cute)!! :3 meow! :D I just can't seem to stop going around purring and mewing. lol! :3
4/4/2007 #50
The Typhon Serpent
I've hit the author's enemy: writer's block. Think you can help me?
4/6/2007 #51
Sylvan Wind of Change
Oh no!! O.O The horror!!lol ;)... Well, lessee, here's an idea: Think of the weirdest, most stupid thing u can, and then apply it to your fave manga character's life and write how they would react to it. If u do that and it still doesn't get u unblocked, I'll call u on Friday and we can brainstorm.Ok? Good luck writing! *huggles*
4/23/2007 #52
The Typhon Serpent
Thanks, that sounds like so much fun I'll just go and try it lol! Sorry I haven't replied in so long, by the way. heeeeey, your fanfic b-day is coming up next month. The anneversary of the day you joined Fanfiction! I weird O_o
4/23/2007 #53
Sylvan Wind of Change
u welcome!:b ditto, sorry. :3 (forgive the kitty, meow?) yay lets have fanfic b-day party!!:D me weird too... O_o
4/30/2007 #54
The Typhon Serpent
I forgive the kitty :3 Meow! I bored, Hmm . . . What's your favorite Fruits Basket character?
5/3/2007 #55
Sylvan Wind of Change
Yay!X3 (a happy kitty lol) Hard question... Hmm, well I would have to say Arisa Uotani for now.(yankis are the coolest! :b) But I also like Kyo-kun, Hana-chan, Momiji, Haru, Rin (my nickname! lol) and Ayame. (there are too many cool characters in Furuba...) Anyway, who's your fave?
5/7/2007 #56
The Typhon Serpent
Oh, Arisa's cool, but Momiji's my fave ^_^!
5/7/2007 #57
Sylvan Wind of Change
Momiji ROCKS!!hes sooo cute! :3
5/8/2007 #58
The Typhon Serpent
Agreed :3. Have you tried those Full Throttle Slurpees? I LOVE 'EM! Makes my hands dance *bounces off wall*
5/9/2007 #59
Sylvan Wind of Change
heheh! no, not yet. I'll have to try one when I have some money. ;) I really like mocha lattes from Dutch Bros tho'. *hops around in a circle* "wheee!" (caffine makes me crazy.lol xb)
5/10/2007 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Sylvan Wind of Change
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member