Project Freelancer (States and Capitals) Inyies and more role play
Please become approved by creating your character in the character creation topic of you wish to be an agent, cannon, or elite insurrectionist character. You can role play as a recruit or a temporary character if you do not want to create one :D Events will be allowed to be given out by moderators, everyone is welcome to join. This is project freelancer, with a bit of a twist. we have states and capitals instead of just states to try to give more people a chance to role play as an agent.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
foxxxduo

If you would like to be a moderator please post a reply here as long as you do not abuse the power you will be fine :D

some rules for moderators:

Please post if you banned someone here and why

Please Keep additued outside of rp outside

If you are a moderator and feel another moderator is abusing please pm me..

5/15/2016 . Edited 5/15/2016 #1
kittenthefox

Hey Fox, I would like to help you out with being a moderator, I love red vs blue, And I have done role play before. Also I have a good feeling about this role play form :D

5/15/2016 #2
foxxxduo

Yep, I sent you the invite code :D dont worry kitten, I know you well lol I know I can trust you to help out when im not on :D

5/15/2016 #3
kittenthefox

Sweet! thanks fox!

5/15/2016 #4
Forum Moderators: foxxxduo kittenthefox
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member