Double Cool with Knobs!
This is a forum for fans of Georgia Nicolson.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

What was your fave??

Mine was when she's convinced that the letter Robbie sent to her in "... and thats when it fell on my hand." was in code. :P I was wetting my pants off telling my sister.

8/25/2008 #1

when Dave the L. said "Mr. Attwood is a plucky little woman, isn'the?"

i virtually died laughing.

10/26/2008 #2

I liked it when Ellen told georgia that Dave the Laughs says instead of See ya Later " Well, I'm off then. I'm away laughing on a fast camel"

12/28/2008 #3
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru

Basically everything Rosie says/does, haha~

She's so funny.

3/21/2009 #4

Rosie's amazing! I love Sven though more. I especially like when in one of the books Rosie has to break up with him because he told her parantes and I quota "Ja daughter is how you say a good snog!"

3/24/2009 #5

Yes that's deffo my fav. quote too..and,well,it's not really a quote, but it's when she's alone in her bedroom (ooer) and she has a laughing spaz remembering Herr Kamyer falling off a train on a class trip..I was in Adv. World History supposedly reading a chapter about the Bay of Pigs, but I was reading the books under my desk and when I came to this I just fell apart laughing.

Needless to say,Mr. Pock (aka mr pockmark) was NOT amused

4/8/2010 #6

I love the quote "Rosie said she would meet use their, Sven is having some trouble getting his trousers on" or somthing along those lines :)

1/4/2011 #7
Forum Moderators: 0H-S0.L0V3LY
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member