The New Movie
What did you think of the new movie?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
RJLCyberPunk

I think that Peter's Jackson's remake is way, way, way over rated I think the Dinosaurs and other creatures up staged Kong itself which is wrong as the movie should be about the big ape. Kong was basically a slightly larger version of Mighty Joe Young in P.J's remake as well. But what bothers me the most and to no end is that FF has solely dedicated the Kong Fanfiction arena only and exclusively to Peter's Jackson remake as if that is the only Kong movie ever made or the best ever neither or which are true, there is only one true best and that is the 1933 BW film. Oh and the 1976 remake was neither a flop or a failure as it gained triple what it had cost to be made and won numerous awards as well. The critics are the ones largely responsible for rewriting history and making people today believe and very wrongly so otherwise.

I wish they were fanfics not just based on P.J film but on the original and the '76 version as well.

12/11/2010 #1
Forum Moderators: kissmekent
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member