The New Movie
What did you think of the new movie?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
glopnotishboober
what is your fave KK '05 creature (including deleted scenes), mine being Piranhadon. Pirnhadon is seen in a deleted scene that takes place after the "actor with a gun" quote. cant be Kong.
5/24/2006 #1
V rex
My pen name says it all. And im dying to c that deleted scene you can read it in the novel though
6/1/2006 #2
Ray Battlemonger
While I found the Foetodons to look really cool, I'll have to say that the V-Rexes are my favorite, just for the fact that they posed the biggest threat to King Kong besides the airplanes.
4/15/2007 #3
Dawley
I loved Kong in the film, but the Venatosaurs were pretty damn cool. But the Carnictus... they scared the living s*** out of me. And I just turned 17! lol
5/1/2007 #4
MildlyInsane

I liked the sickening slimy pit of giant insects... *shudder* I'm so afraid of bugs, and that scene was so creepy to me.

But I also liked that huge monster that was swimming in the water... I think that's what you guys were talking about up there, but I don't recall what you called it, and I'm too lazy to look it up. :)

5/26/2008 #5
glopnotishboober

The worm? That's a carnictus.

5/27/2008 #6
MildlyInsane

After the dinosaur stampede, when half of the guys went back to the ship, and the rest of them made two rafts to get across a big thing of water. It was a deleted scene... That's the monster I'm talking about. :)

I guess I'm not as big of a fan as you guys are... I don't know all of the names of the monsters...

5/27/2008 #7
glopnotishboober

Piranhadon. I speak geek.

5/28/2008 #8
MildlyInsane

Ha ha. Well, King Kong monsters are not my current obsession. ;)

5/29/2008 #9
Fighting-this-War

Rexs' handsdown (I actually like them more than Kong tbh).

8/7/2010 #10
the woman is a wolf

Either the Raptors or the V-Rexes. They rock my socks ^_^ Where can I find the names of these monsters by the way?

12/4/2010 #11
glopnotishboober

You can get the names from the book World of Kong, which also includes a number of creatures not seen in the film.

12/9/2010 #12
the woman is a wolf

O_O Awesome! Must buy!

Cheers ^_^

12/9/2010 #13
DanielleMcGrath

That sounds really interesting and cool! I rather prefer to identify different creatures than just Kong....

4/17/2014 #14
Forum Moderators: kissmekent
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member