Thee's New Lemon Roleplay
A new start to an old roleplay forum.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
xThee

Kind of self explanatory. xD

1/30/2017 #1
Orzel

Yoo... just kinda poking around if that's alright...

1/31/2017 #2
OmnieQueen

Hello! And yes, that's fine. Feel free to ask in chat or PM me or Thee if you have any questions!

1/31/2017 #3
Orzel

Thanks :P its just I havent really went to forums in quite a while because of clutter and just the mass of people in a single topic at one time can make things kinda confusing. But this forum seems only inhabited by the two of you so far and the rules do say dont put down one liners (which annoy the hell out of me) sooo... kinda considered making a character. That and I like to talk to some peopleon the forum before taking part in an RP.

1/31/2017 #4
OmnieQueen

Nope, that's perfectly understandable. I'm sort of the same way, quite honestly. I can't really stand forums that are overly crowded, especially when the chat consists of a slew of inside jokes and everyone just asking for an RP or just complaining about being left out. It gets kinda old, in my opinion. That and those one-liners... Brings tears to my eyes every time.

Anyhow, feel free to make a character and an introduction at your own pace! I'll most liking check it when you're done, unless Thee wants to.

1/31/2017 #5
Orzel

Yeah, its all one big cataphony of nonsense and stuff... but yes, I might start later and see if I can get my OC posted.

1/31/2017 #6
OmnieQueen

Alrighty then.

1/31/2017 #7
RyanGosling025

Hello? Hi, I figured I might poke my head in to see what's up. I might make an OC later too.

1/31/2017 #8
OmnieQueen

Hey there! And okie dokie!

1/31/2017 #9
RyanGosling025

It's great to see a forum with a good start like this one. You won't believe how many other forums have anthro, which is a bit of a turnoff for me.

1/31/2017 #10
xThee

Hey everyone! Popping in real quick while I'm on my break at work. I should be able to post and be around full time at like 6:30 eastern.

1/31/2017 #11
YummyxFox

Oh?

So I see the forum had been lifted off the ground once again. It had been a while and I see some familiar faces. Faces that might or might not know who I am but that isn't very important. Given that I'm here, I'll throw some OC in later. I had been experimenting with a few idea, especially with the concept of hermphrodite and/or cross-dresser. Not to say I won't have any other regulars but still.

1/31/2017 #12
OmnieQueen

Well, welcome, or welcome back! Whichever you prefer, really.

1/31/2017 #13
YummyxFox

Given that this is a new forum, I'm not sure a "welcome back" would be totally appropriate.

In any case, I'm going boggle my head a little as I try to smash some idea in it.

1/31/2017 #14
OmnieQueen

Meh. There's a point there, but still.

Hm... Alroghry then. Have fun, I suppose.

1/31/2017 #15
YummyxFox

And now that they are accepted, I could..

I don't know, probably think of doing something.

2/2/2017 #16
xThee

Well, I'll be on for a few hours, and Cass is free in most of the topics. :3

2/2/2017 #17
YummyxFox

Ah..

Well, that depends when you comes back. I should probably fill out that introduction thing.. But yeah, I might or might not be asleep when you do comes back but if I'm not, we can probably start something if you wish.

2/2/2017 #18
xThee
Well I'm here now. I meant I'll be here for a few hours. x3
2/2/2017 #19
YummyxFox

Oh..

I thought you meant that you was going be getting on in a few hours.

But eh.. well.. what exactly fancy your interest right now? And which of my OC you fancy?

2/2/2017 #20
xThee
Ummmm. I suppose it depends on the roleplay. I'm down for any of them. I have startups posted in Sirens and Alphas, Betas and Omegas.
2/2/2017 #21
YummyxFox

Oh, I guess I have to choose one of the two.

Uh...Huh..

Pretty hard choice really. The Alphas, Betas, and Omegas sounds interesting even if I don't particuarly have a clues of what the characteristics of wolves can do. Asides from the fact that I do know that Omega are often times picked on and eventually become loner.

Eh, I just do the Sirens one, it's also interesting as well. I go make the post.

2/2/2017 #22
xThee
Okay!
2/2/2017 #23
HailMacbeth

Hey everybody!

2/4/2017 #24
xThee
Hola!
2/4/2017 #25
HailMacbeth

Hey there!

I'm about to go off to bed here, sadly. But I'll be on properly tomorrow, and get some characters in.

2/4/2017 #26
xThee
Alright, cool! I'm at the boyfriends until mid afternoon tomorrow anyway, so I'll be on then. :3
2/4/2017 #27
HailMacbeth

Hello everyone!

2/5/2017 #28
xThee
Anddddd I'm back! Hey everybody. :3
2/5/2017 #29
HailMacbeth

Hi there!

2/5/2017 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: xThee OmnieQueen
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member