CSI Fics Help
Everybody knows how annoying it is to read a very good fic and not be able to find it later. So go ahead post anything you know about it and maybe someone else will recognize it and help you find it!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

I'm looking for a story that I read the beginning of when it was published in the second half of last year. The plot was Grissom and Sara having a house at the lake and three children, one of which was deaf and another sleepwalks. The gang don't know their together or anything about the kids untill there is a murder and the body floates up a few houses down and the sleepwalking little girl gets hugged by Grissom. If you know the name of the story or the author please reply as i'd really like to finish this story.

5/16/2009 #1

You're looking for the author backstagespotlight, and she's written three stories with the "Bugs" :) The specific one you want is "The Lake House" ... I like the other two, since they are finished.

Can You Keep A Secret?

In His Daughter's Laughter

The Lake House

10/18/2010 #2
Forum Moderators: m-ghost
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member