Katia and Amys Private Forum
[Locked]
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43
Katia Salvatore

Josiah sighed a bit, nodding as he kissed her back sweetly, leaning into her touch a bit. "Alright," he said, before clearing his throat. "I didn't realize so much of my strength wouldbe here so quickly."

10/29/2017 #1,261
ComeAlong-AmyPond

Stefan sighed, "Damon happened. Must be Tuesday." His voice carried annoyance yet calmly so, "Hey, no, go sit down, I can clean this faster than..." He flashed around the room, all clean, "...Before you even make it a chair." He tilted his head a bit. "You okay? You seem..different.

10/29/2017 #1,262
ComeAlong-AmyPond

Natalia kissed him softly, "No worries, I can kick your ass so easily it's kind of sad!" She teased kissing him more passionately now.

10/29/2017 . Edited 10/29/2017 #1,263
Katia Salvatore

Katherine frowned a bit, tilting her head to the side. "I'm okay. Just...there's a lot going on, you know? The tomb vampires, John being in the hospital, Caroline going into surgery..." Katherine pushed out a sigh, shaking her head some and tilting her head to the side as she turned to look back at him.

10/30/2017 #1,264
ComeAlong-AmyPond

"The blonde obnoxious toddler on my father's lap, yes...Always Father's favorite, even after I came around...the golden son if you will." Loki muttered, his voice echoing through the room causing Odin to call out, "Who goes there? Reveal yourself!" Loki furrowed his brow a bit, "Surely he doesn't mean us?" Right then they were seized by guards and brought to the Kind of Asgard...and a very whiney Thor.

10/30/2017 #1,265
Katia Salvatore

Belle sighed a bit, rolling her eyes some and frowning. "Well, their loss. They just don't realize how--hey!" she said when one of the guards grabbed her and brought her over to that side. She looked at Loki helplessly, trying to figure out what was going on.

10/30/2017 #1,266
ComeAlong-AmyPond

Loki grinned at the situation of looking at his father. "Forgive us, my King, my bride and I are but guests in your realm. She's quite the adventurous type and had snuck away to view this glorious structure, I myself followed for fear of her safety." Loki knew his father well enough to be able to play up to his ego quite well. He glanced at Belle, "Isn't that right, darling?"

10/30/2017 #1,267
Katia Salvatore

Belle glanced at Loki rather surprised when he called her his bride. They hadn't exactly talked about the whole engagement thing, but....oh. He was lying. Okay, that made much more sense. She turned her head towards the guy who must be Loki's father. "Yes. I...love architecture and such," she said, biting on her lip. "I'm sorry." She said, hoping this worked and Loki wasn't accidentally getting her into anything.

10/30/2017 #1,268
ComeAlong-AmyPond

Loki cleared his throat, "She does...love architecture..." He said smirking at the situation, a smirk which faded into a look a sadness, his mother walking in shouting at his father over his treatment of his mistress. Loki's eyes widened as he looked to Belle, "So, that answers things." He said in a hushed tone.

10/30/2017 #1,269
Katia Salvatore

Belle sighed, looking at Loki and then at the woman yelling at the father. "Yeah, I guess o. How are you doing with it?" Belle asked, tilting her head to the side and biting her bottom lip.

10/31/2017 #1,270
Katia Salvatore

Josiah had been adjusting to life as a vampire rather...bumpy. He'd have his good day, interspersed with a bad one. Lucky for him, he was currently on a good day. He was at the Grill, drinking and eating a bucket of fries.

10/31/2017 #1,271
ComeAlong-AmyPond

"Oh so well, perhaps we shall talk on it louder as the subject is not quite awkward enough..." Loki said with a laugh as he and Belle ran down the hallway to the room they had awaken in. Closing the door, he kissed her softly, "That was sufficiently awkward, perhaps we just...return to not here..."

10/31/2017 #1,272
ComeAlong-AmyPond

Natalia meanwhile just so badly wanted to help him, his bad days, hurting her heart, although she would never tell him this as it would hurt him, and as she walked in the Grill she paused momentarily before going to sit with him.

10/31/2017 #1,273
Katia Salvatore

Belle sighed, grabbing his hand just before he took off towards the door. She followed, giggling softly as he kissed her, before nodding. "We can go home, if you'd rather?" She asked softly, grabbing his hand and squeezing it gently.

10/31/2017 #1,274
Katia Salvatore

Josiah looked up when Natalia sat down with him, smiling as he leaned across the booth and kissed her softly, before pulling away. "Hey, you!" he said with a smile, taking another fry into his mouth. "What's up?"

10/31/2017 #1,275
ComeAlong-AmyPond

Natalia eyed him suspiciously as he was crazy happy, "You all good there, you are more enthusiastic than I have ever seen you...ever."

11/1/2017 #1,276
ComeAlong-AmyPond

Loki sighed giving her a look similar to that of a child on Christmas morning, "She's here though…and Odin's mistress…However could my mother forgive this, I find infidelity quite a weakness."

11/1/2017 #1,277
Katia Salvatore

Josiah shrugged, popping another fry into his mouth. "I'm in a good mood today, and with my emotions being all wonky lately, I'm taking advantage," he said with a smile.

11/1/2017 #1,278
Katia Salvatore

Belle sighed a bit, crossing her arms over her chest and smiling. "We can do whatever you feel most comfortable doing. I just don't want to freak you out, or have anything happen to either one of us."

11/1/2017 #1,279
ComeAlong-AmyPond

Loki waited until they were back in his old room, the extravagant stone wing, column-sporting insanity that it was. It was ostentatious but beautiful. This of course mattered not at all to him, he was pacing the floor, running a hand through his hair, forgetting if it was blonde or black yet again. He caught his reflection, "Blonde again? Okay...well, looks like I finally fit in among the rest!" He was shaken by the revelation he had just heard. "We haven't got time to sit around and wait on me to show up...I took a long time to age up, thousands of years I am talking here to now, so, we might just want to get to who the hell my asgardian mistress mother is!" He looked at Belle almost scared, yelling but not angry, sad more so. He had believed his adoptive parents had the perfect love. "He told me I was found in a cave, yet I was born here? None of this makes any sense."

11/11/2017 #1,280
Katia Salvatore

Belle could see how distressed this was making Loki, and she wished that she could help more than she was. But she was very out of her element here. She didn't know where they were, had never read about it, and she didn't have time to hunt down a book and do her research. This was a big change for her. So, she was just trying to be helpful with comforting words. She walked over to him, placing a hand on his arm. "Hey, calm down. It's going to be okay." she said softly.

11/11/2017 #1,281
ComeAlong-AmyPond

Loki pulled her closer to him, raising a brow, "We have a library..." He smirked having delved into her thoughts, his back to the door which open and shut itself suddenly revealing Frigga, Loki's adoptive mother. Before could respond she burst out laughing and ultimately revealed herself as another Loki. "You're face...our face, rather priceless! Mistress! Ha, you dimwit, you can't be part frost giant and hanging out in Odin's faux mistress's womb now that's too complicated. Nice hair by the way, trying to be like the rest of them?"

11/11/2017 #1,282
Katia Salvatore

Belle frowned a bit, raising an eyebrow as she looked between them two, taking a step back. "What's going on?"

11/16/2017 #1,283
Katia Salvatore

asdfghjkl

3/1/2018 #1,284
Katia Salvatore

Belle frowned a bit, raising an eyebrow as she looked between them two, taking a step back. "What's going on?"

3/1/2018 #1,285
Katia Salvatore

Meg was crying still, wiping at under her eyes when she saw Davy's soul, smiling as she looked at him. But it was a sad kind of smile, because she knew this would be the last time she saw him as the boy that she had fallen madly in love with. But she'd rather he was alive than dead, so she did what she had to do. She walked over to him, not touching him. If she touched the soul, she'd have to either take him to the Underworld, Olympus, or his body. And first she wanted to say goodbye. "I know why you did it, Davy. I just..." she bith er lip, pushing out a sigh. He asked her what they were doing here, and she looked at the body. "I wanted this to be private. I'm...I'm going to bring you back. But when I do...you're not going to be the same. I've told you about Preston. But I'd rather you be alive and hate me than dead." Meg said softly. "Please know how much I love you. I'm so sorry that I waited so long to marry you. I would marry you right here if I could, Davy..." she said, wiping at the tears spilling from her face. And, before he could say anything else, she reached out, grabbed his hand, and with all her grim powers she pushed Davy's soul back into his tattered body, another piece of her heart fading from existence. In more ways than one.

3/1/2018 #1,286
« Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43
Forum Moderators: Katia Salvatore ComeAlong-AmyPond
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member