Katia and Amys Private Forum
[Locked]
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
ComeAlong-AmyPond

Sylar laughed under his breath, "Oh I am beginning you to prove it...hands down I will beat you, and then you must let me stay here..."

5/8/2018 #31
ComeAlong-AmyPond

"Oh okay, no freaking way I am driving to New Orleans, bus fare will do fine! As for now, you are in Kansas...and you get to stay with us as that bus comes about every Thursday night, given that was last night...well, sorry, but stuck in the bunker with us..." Sam opened the door while Jack was trying to explain to Dean that their NOLA wasn't heres, "She not from this dimension...she was just there where I woke up..."

5/8/2018 #32
Katia Salvatore

Hayden watched him for a moment, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked at him. "I'm a ghost. I'm not lost. I know exactly where I am, thank you."

5/8/2018 #33
Katia Salvatore

Odette rolled her eyes as she looked at him, her arms crossing over her chest. "I am not going to have a pissing contest with you about who has the most power. If you wish to stay here, all you have to do is ask." Odette said, snapping, the curtains dropping away. She walked on, before looking over her shoulder at him. "Besides, I don't need to reassure myself that I've got power. But, if you feel that you need to, I'm sure I can arrange for one of my guards to be your sparring partner."

5/8/2018 #34
Katia Salvatore

Davina's eyes narrowed slightly at the talk of bunkers and dimensions. "I'm more inclined to believe what he's saying is true," Davina said, gesturing to Jack. "I don't know how I got here. A spell gone wrong, and...I was in a cell."

5/8/2018 #35
ComeAlong-AmyPond

Loki peered in at a fight yet again between Viviane and Ben, "Then again you might have been doing them a favor, thrust too damned blind to see it…"And you intend to live out whatever miserable existence it is that you have going for you here…accepting it so easily, hmm, guess I mistook you for the type of girl who gives ever shot at a way out, but every ONCE in a lifetime I could be wrong, prefer it not to be the case. As lovely the whole watching the most unhappy family ever fight still over your lack of a conscience? Not judging, observing rather…Personally, I would beg the nearest sorcerer to make me corporeal again."

5/8/2018 #36
Katia Salvatore

"I just want away from here. I can't just sit here and pretend that I'm fine with being dead, when he killed me! And my baby!" Hayden said. Truthfully, the baby's death had been the hardest on her, if she was being completely and totally honest with herself.

5/8/2018 #37
ComeAlong-AmyPond

Loki held up his hand a gentle surrender, "What if I could give you back what they took? What he took, more specifically, you the ability to see your child...how old were they?" He went on to ask, assuming she meant a born child. "Then stop sitting here, and let me help, my you mortal must make a complication out of everything..." He scowled.

5/8/2018 #38
ComeAlong-AmyPond

Sylar smirked, "Oh, terrifying, yes, but, not so much for me...I mean I doubt they would notice me here when so hell-bent on fighting you...So, can I borrow one of the other 40 rooms? You really don't want to have a who's more powerful content with me, Elle," He sighed, shit, no...Odette. Her name wasn't Elle and he killed her, or he was officially mad, as here she seemed to stand before him. "You are not the only one where who is powerful..."

5/8/2018 #39
Katia Salvatore

"You could do that?" Hayden asked, walking over to him, her eyebrow rising as she looked up at him, biting down on her bottom lip as she did so. "The baby wasn't born yet. I, um,...I was pregnant."

5/8/2018 #40
Katia Salvatore

Odette raised an eyebrow before turning around to look at him, her lips pursing as she looked at him. "You can," Odette said simply, before he called her Elle. She turned, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked at him. "You keep calling me by that name. Why?"

5/8/2018 #41
ComeAlong-AmyPond

Loki sighed pacing for a minor moment, "How pregnant were you...I've never tried that, but who am is someone who is rather unpredictable...it either will work or not, but your spirit...ghost form, if never taken out of you I suppose so, come with me to Asgard, leave this behind, I can truly promise you will be better off."

5/9/2018 #42
Katia Salvatore

"Not very," Hayden answered honestly. She couldn't pinpoint why exactly she felt comfortable doing this sort of thing but she did. "I mean...only a few weeks. But..." Hayden shrugged. "I wanted it." She looked at him for a moment. "And how do I know this isn't all some kind of cosmic joke?"

5/9/2018 #43
ComeAlong-AmyPond

"You aren't a fan of jokes, tricks...? Well, then you should definitely join me. Or stay here...forever. In a place you can never leave. This offer is fading ghost girl....going once...." Loki said starting to turn around to go back from whence he came. "Going twice..."

5/9/2018 #44
Katia Salvatore

Hayden thought about it during those brief moments that Loki taunted the offer in front of her. And, finally, she decided that nothing could be worse than this, so she followed him.

5/9/2018 #45
ComeAlong-AmyPond

Sylar rolled his eyes, shifting into Elle, "Because Elle looked like this! See the resemblance princess…oh my bad…queen whatever it is you think you are, but can you do this?" Elle's signature sparks shot through and broke a window nearby, "Yeah, and I loved her, a day without powers, I was imagining a life in it. So, then the powers came back, we weren't going to happen…it was a joke, so I killed her and burned her body…We were both to damaged to ever have happiness." Sylar shifted back into himself, "I killed her a couple of months back, your face brings up too many feelings, most not that nice…"

5/9/2018 #46
Katia Salvatore

Amy

Odette watched him as he shifted into her. Odette wasn't all that phased by it, because she'd heard of people who could do things like this, and of things called doppelgängers in the legends. Though, she had never actually seen a doppelgänger before, if she was being completely honest. "Well, no one asked you to barge into my castle and ask for a room. If I bring up so many bad feelings, the exit is the same way that you came in." she said simply.

5/9/2018 #47
ComeAlong-AmyPond

Loki led Hayden throw a mixture of hidden tunnels basically, eventually taking her to Asgard, "Right, I am impersonating the king...my father...long and brutal story..." Loki then shifted to Odin and walked with her to a suit originally there for he and Thor ad boys.He gestured that she come sit with him. "Its a boundary spell, kept you all trapped inside, but while I can take your hand as such, I can tell you I need to help you now, at least try, so, shall we?"

5/9/2018 #48
ComeAlong-AmyPond

Sylar walked over to her, pulling at her hands so she would face him, "Look, I just want...a chance...the powers here, they are are strangely , well, weighted in emotion, almost two much of them. "Do you think we could talk over...drinks?"

5/9/2018 . Edited 5/10/2018 #49
Katia Salvatore

Hayden, to say the least, was very confused. But she was trying to not look dumb by asking a million questions. So, without saying anything, she followed after him, taking his hand when he told her too. "Where are we going, exactly?"

5/9/2018 #50
Katia Salvatore

Odette's eyes widened slightly when he grabbed her by her hands, her eyes flickering up to his as he did so. She wasn't really sure what to say, given the way that he was looking at her. "You're...different..." she finally settled on, before pulling her hands away from him. "But, yes. Drinks would be nice. Follow me." she said, before going through her castle, towards the parlor.

5/9/2018 #51
ComeAlong-AmyPond

Loki shuddered as he hears the other works. "Could you just use the indoor voice you are so sorely lacking in right now? Look...you are in great hands with our many ways to help...see all these people, they know ways to help, me though, I just know how to get you hear, but you may not like that while they can revive you...it still may only revive you...if it fails then I will give you means with which could help. Hayden, if it doesn't work...you will be alive at the very least...and if child is what you seek, you have options."

5/9/2018 . Edited 5/10/2018 #52
Katia Salvatore

Hayden rolled her eyes a bit as he spoke to her. "You are making no sense, are you aware of that. Try completing your sentence and actually talking to me."

5/9/2018 #53
ComeAlong-AmyPond

Loki smiked a little colder this time as he hated to be set up for embarrassment or humiliation, "It's a big private of an offer, in case your child didn't....it will it's silly, though any heir of mine will be powerful beyond your limited understanding, but nah you'll be fine!"

5/9/2018 . Edited 5/9/2018 #54
ComeAlong-AmyPond

"I'm sorry? I am different? In comparison to?" Sylar asked surprised when she actually took him up on this request, "What just happened? I bear a bit of my soul and that solves the sphinx riddle as to why the hell you look exactly like her, or have you seen me...okay not me but a clone of me? Doppelgänger?"

5/10/2018 #55
Katia Salvatore

Kara had been working tirelessly at her job. There was an article that she had been given, and she was doing everything that she could to prove to Snapper that she was worth giving it to. That meant a lot of late nights, however, so right now she was walking home. She could have flown, but it was nice out, and she wanted to walk - clear her head.

7/23/2018 #56
ComeAlong-AmyPond

Loki, having successfully spelled his father into a state of mind that would encourage any nursing home to welcome him on in, he laughed to himself, unaware that anyone else was nearby, "Oh the Mighty Odin, the Allfather, I do believe that Shady Acres suites you best, after leaving me in the dark me entire life..." He pushed away the thoughts of disappointment, deep down knowing that it was not the throne, not the title, not the praise of all of Asgard that would fill the hole inside that Odin first created, and Loki only worked to worsen.

7/23/2018 #57
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: Katia Salvatore ComeAlong-AmyPond
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member