Fanfic Help Desk
Got a technical problem that confuses the deuce out of you? Need to flesh out the details on an OC? Need some ideas on where to take a story? This is the easiest way to find whatever kind of assistance you need! Come on in!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
sanjanasandeep232

The reviews for the chapters posted are not showing and it's broken. Please fix it soon.

1/12/2017 #1
HigherSilver

Yup, this is happening to me too, again.

1/12/2017 #2
Ghostwriter

Just happened to me.

1/12/2017 #3
Hediromae

Having the same issue. All of the reviews that were posted on my story today will not show. Incredibly frustrating.

1/12/2017 #4
TheLadyIntegra

The same thing has happened to me. I got the email notifications for my reviews on gmail, and could even read the reviews up until the point where they were cut off, or "truncated due to length". But when I clicked the Reply URL link, it took me to the page where the review would normally show up in full and I could writer my reply, only instead it said "Invalid Message 3. We cannot find the review you are replying to."

The reviews are also not showing up on my story page, or on my review list page.

1/12/2017 #5
Ghostwriter

Yup. Same message.

1/12/2017 #6
Ardyn

Same, had a few that are showing on the review count, but not on the review page.

1/12/2017 #7
TheLadyIntegra

Hmmm...I'm not entirely sue what my review count is supposed to be, so I can't tell if it's gone up or not...and I aint gonna count through all of them to check xD

1/12/2017 #8
LordryuTJ

At this point, this glitch is as common as Avengers slash-fics.

1/12/2017 #9
HigherSilver

@LordryuTJ, Lolz.

In all seriousness, I don't care unless the reviews disappear forever. As long as they show up at some point, I'm fine.

1/12/2017 #10
IndyGirl89

Yeah, I'm having a similar issue. I was reading and reviewing a story today and I posted at least five new reviews, but none of them show up when I clock on the reviews link next to the story title.

1/12/2017 #11
Catherina1996

Same here! I hope they fix it!

1/15/2017 #12
triquetratraveler

I have the same problem I can't read the reviews in my stories. Please fix this.

1/17/2017 #13
Forum Moderators: Armchair Professor Kitsune no Tora
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member