Private
Do not enter
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
The Reddest Of Roses

Vocaloid Roleplay

7/14/2017 #1
The Reddest Of Roses

Rin is ordering a few more secret toys for Isamine she loved humiliating him. She grinned as she ordered them and sat back in her room.

7/15/2017 . Edited 7/15/2017 #2
Leon Kuwata Baseball Star

Isamine sat in the kitchen downstairs, scarfing down some leftover take out. The others were sleeping. He didn't know what Rin was doing. Possibly schemeing, he thought.

7/24/2017 #3
The Reddest Of Roses

Rin knew the others were sleeping so she quietly snuck downstairs behind Isamine and unattached his chain from his belt. She gave it a vicious tug knowing where it led.

7/24/2017 #4

"OWW!!!!!!" He fell backwards in his chair, hitting the floor. "DAMN IT RIN WHAT THE HELL?!?"

7/24/2017 #5
The Reddest Of Roses

Rin was topless as she looks down at him. "You haven't paid me any attention slave." She whispers in his ear. She pulls again knowing he was a masochist.

7/24/2017 #6

"OWW!!! I was eating!!! Alright fine!" He got up and grabbed her breasts, pushing his lips against hers.

7/24/2017 #7
The Reddest Of Roses

Rin moans and grabs his leash leading him upstairs to her room. "Now Issy, if you don't get in your hanging harness I'll have to punish you." She smiles wanting to play with him.

7/24/2017 #8

Isamine followed her upstairs, murtering under his breath. "alright fine."

7/24/2017 #9
The Reddest Of Roses

Rin grins and closes the door once they are inside. She pulls her pants and underwear down. "Undress and get in." She grins evilly nodding to the harness hanging over the bed.

7/24/2017 #10

Isamine rolled his eyes but pulled his clothes off, then climbed into the harness. "Happy?"

7/26/2017 #11
The Reddest Of Roses

Rin grinned and strapped him down, "Less attitude and I would be slave." She pulled on the chain and chuckled.

7/26/2017 #12

Isamine grit his teeth. "okay, okay!" he held still, red in the face.

7/26/2017 #13
The Reddest Of Roses

She bit his neck and sucked on a spot until it was good and red. "Just to remember me by. I love you hanging from the ceiling immobile."

7/27/2017 #14

Isamine could only hang there. "Get on with it."

7/31/2017 #15
The Reddest Of Roses

Rin pouts and gives him a few strokes enough to get him excited, she puts beads inside him turning the vibration on before sitting in a chair nearby.

7/31/2017 #16
Forum Moderators: Leon Kuwata Baseball Star The Reddest Of Roses
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member