Wingardium Leviosa: Rebooted
Come to Hogwarts! Create an OC and join the fun! (Strictly AU, no canon). We have an original plot, friendly people and just an all-around great roleplay. :) **OPEN AND ACTIVE AS OF SEPTEMBER 2017**
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Solthebookaddict

This is where the mods will be posting any important information (upcoming events and some regulations and things like that).

Please check here often!

9/19/2017 #1
Solthebookaddict

Welcome back to Hogwarts!

I'm sure I'm not the only one excited to be back and rping with everyone again!

• Be sure to check out Mix and Mingle if you love love!
  • Try and submit some new OCs as well as bringing back some old ones! We like a good mix!
  • Check out Face Claims if that's your thing!
  • We are always in need of some professors so feel free to submit a teacher!
  • Go and introduce yourself for anyone new!
  • Be sure to check here, the Masterlist, and the Quidditch and prefect topics to make sure all your OCs are where they need to be! (Any problems just ask in the chat, but a better solution would be to pm me, DC, or Cyr)
9/19/2017 . Edited 9/19/2017 #2
Solthebookaddict

Kidnappings! (DUN DUN DUN)

• As I'm sure you all know, we are carrying over the plot from our original forum to here.
  • For those of you who don't know or need a refresher:
  • So, somehow Muggles discovered magic. We don't know how, we don't know why. But they hate it. They believe it is unnatural and common beliefs about witches from Medieval Times rise again. There is a group of scientists who want to study, then exterminate, magical beings.
  • Cyr, DC, and I have already created villains, so feel free to check them out and see how delightfully horrible people they are. :))
  • We will be starting this plot line soon so keep your eyes out for any new info after this
  • If you would like to have one or more of your OCs kidnapped, pm Cyr, DC, or myself (PM Cyr first)
  • DO NOT HAVE ALL OF YOUR OCS KIDNAPPED
  • As stated above don't have all of your OCs kidnapped. I'm going to cap it and say less than 50% (Less if you have more OCs) Please keep it between 1-3 and we may ask you not to have too many people kidnapped
  • If you want your OC to be a spy, also PM Cyr or a mod (Preferably Cyr) (if you don't know what a spy does, it's basically going to be an inside source for the villains, inside of the school)
  • SPYS MUST REMAIN SECRET
  • If Cyr says okay to who you are going to have kidnapped, wait for the okay from us before having them actually disappear.
9/20/2017 #3
Solthebookaddict

Spies! Where art thou?

• Because of the lack of spies for the plot, I am instating a new rule!
  • One of your OCs must be a spy! You can't create a new expendable OC just for this! It must be one with actual substance and one you have already made and have had accepted!
  • The only exception is if you only have one OC, which applies to very few people here.
  • Once you have made your decision please PM Cyr who your OC will be. (This doesn't mean there will be tears and shunning. I'm already planning a redemption arc for my spy)
  • This goes for everyone, I don't care what argument you use, you need a spy! I have one already and this goes for Cyr and DC as well.
  • Happy betrayal! :)
  • And if you've read this please pm me your favorite Harry Potter book!
9/22/2017 #4
Forum Moderators: Cyrene Lysandra Solthebookaddict, DC55
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member