Cats Rants
Got something about Cats you want to get off your chest? This is the place for you.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Dahlia Mockery
Is there a reason that people think that if a story doesn't go in any other cateorgy, it goes into the CATS section? I've seen at least three in the past week!
9/25/2006 #1
Ickle Putty Tat
Why don't you voice your oppinion to FanFiction? After all, there's nothing we can do.
9/26/2006 #2
Maudey
Because they do nothing about it...
12/4/2006 #3
Dahlia Mockery
Exactly! They don't even seem to care! We're completely ingored!
12/4/2006 #4
Ickle Putty Tat
I've noticed people posting Cats stories in Musicals/Plays.
12/5/2006 #5
Dahlia Mockery
Really?
12/5/2006 #6
Bomba-Fae
And if we DO say someting; we either get flammed or they just ignore us. BUT sometimes ppl don't know about fictionpress I guess. I went there looking for fanfiction; but I got bored and left realizing that it was called Fictionpress before I actually posted anything; actually I left like five minutes into looking at the site buuuuuuut....
12/5/2006 #7
Bomba-Fae
And if we DO say someting; we either get flammed or they just ignore us. BUT sometimes ppl don't know about fictionpress I guess. I went there looking for fanfiction; but I got bored and left realizing that it was called Fictionpress before I actually posted anything; actually I left like five minutes into looking at the site buuuuuuut....
12/5/2006 #8
Maudey
Exactly! Infact, have you noticed that CATS fans are making a competition about who can come up with the most creative flame? Or is that just me...
12/6/2006 #9
Bomba-Fae
I never noticed... Really?
12/6/2006 #10
Bomba-Fae
Avy I looked at your account on D.A it's awsome; I SWARE I DON"T KNOW HOW YOU DRAW SO WELL How did you learn???? And wow. I love all of them. YOu need to draw more pics of bomba...or tugger... :D Sorry lol I have an overactive imagination...
12/6/2006 #11
Maudey
Let me guess...or bomba and tugger together... No, thank you! I basically taught myself, but it helps that my dad's an oil painter so I have "natural talent" if you call what I do talent. Anyways, how did you find that link to the page? Just out of curiousity...anyways, I was actually planning on doing a drawing for you for Holidays!^^ And a bunch of other people on my nice list...
12/6/2006 #12
Bomba-Fae
OMG really??? AHHHHH YAYAY!!! I was looking around D.A for CATS related pictures and then I saw a pic in the style of yours and it turned out to be you... I wanted to make an account but it said that it won't let me because I'm Banned because other ppl in the past have misused the site with the server I'm using... The only way I could go on is for someone to make me an account. It's so annoying when I can't get onto a site for something I didnt do. Smile. I'm watching your D.A account from now on :D P.S I see your making changes to your website too :D
12/6/2006 #13
Dahlia Mockery
Guys, can we stay on topic please?
12/8/2006 #14
Maudey
Er, sorry Quidam...and thanks Bombalurinasara... Anyways, yes, I mean I think us CATS fans should make a petition or something to get the catagory changed to "CATS the musical", it would make it so much easier on the lot of us...because it is such a pain to have to sort through everything, and now all the good authors are leaving the site. Just the other day one did, it's rather sad!
12/8/2006 #15
Dahlia Mockery
Well the people who run this dump seem to enjoy ingoring us.
12/8/2006 #16
Maudey
Funny idea there, I can picture this: Person 1: Oh goodness, tough day at work, stupid CATS fans keep sending us all these reports, humphf! I mean, really, we actually have them thinking that we pay attention to what ever qualms they possess, when truely, the only stories that actually get taken down are those which are taken down out of the author's own whim. Silly fools! Person 2: I know, what was the purpose of making a section called CATS anyways? It isn't even that popular of a musical... Person 3: CATS is a musical? Person 2: Yes, but just ignore that fact, everyone else does. Atcually, what the fandom doesn't know is that CATS truelly stands for Chaotic Attempts Towards Stories, for lack of better vocabulary. Person 3: Hmm...I don't get it? Person 1: Chaotic, as in mass posting as in spam...Attempt, as in, half of the stories lack decent structure, grammer, or any relation to the musical...I'm hoping your vacabulary extends to the point of "towards...and lastly, "Stories" speaks for itself. Person 3: Oh, I see! So basically, we make them pick through a needle stack of horrid fan fictions to find one dimond, and then when they go to report upon all the other people who lack the certain requirements, we ignore them! How clever! Person 2: Yes, it's a rather shame internet wasn't around in the medieval days, this would have been a genious form of torture! Or at least something like that...
12/8/2006 #17
Dahlia Mockery
Well this is starting to get out of hand! We really need to figure out a way to deal with this or just start our own site like Cassandra did!
12/8/2006 #18
Maudey
Right! We should! Like I always say *everyone m*** at another aphrisom* "If you can't beat 'em, then stick to blackmail and unhonourable solutions!" Well...that actually has nothing to do with anything, but...I think we should. I can actually make pretty decent layouts, (Note: Do not look at site, I can make decent layouts on everything but my own)...maybe we should!
12/8/2006 #19
Dahlia Mockery
Well if we could get a staff together and get some good fics, then we could probaly come up with a pretty decent site.
12/8/2006 #20
Maudey
Indeed! It would be really nice to have a site such as that back up and running, and I think we could possible create a way to send reviews. Using a webform, the person could write there review, name, e-mail, so on and so forth, and then the form would be sent to us, we could post the review, and also forward it to the author, that way we have both the benefits of fanfiction dot net, and a filtered CATS fanfiction site! We would even have it so displaying the reviews could be disabled, or forwarding reviews disabled, so on and so forth...
12/8/2006 #21
Dahlia Mockery
Now all we need are some people willing to help!
12/8/2006 #22
Maudey
Hmmm...who do we know that writes well, is into CATS, and has a lot of time on their hands...? Any ideas? I know of a bunch a people in this fandom, but you probably actually "know" more...
12/8/2006 #23
Dahlia Mockery
Look, we'll talk about this later. We need to stay on topic. ^.^ Acutally, some person named got gothmohawk just added a crappy poem that doesn't belong in the CATS fandom! I've already left a 'review.'
12/8/2006 #24
Ickle Putty Tat
Like I said Before, LANGUAGE!
12/9/2006 #25
Dahlia Mockery
I didn't say any bad words!
12/9/2006 #26
Maudey
England swear word!^^ Okay, I'll check it out when I have the time, I've gotta go skiing right now!^^
12/10/2006 #27
Dahlia Mockery
I really dont' understand why everyone thinks it's okay to post orginal fiction in these sections.
12/10/2006 #28
Maudey
I know, I mean, I can almost understand people who post stories about random cats (though they should realize this is for fanfiction) but some stories have absolutly nothing to do with CATS at all!
12/10/2006 #29
Dahlia Mockery
People do it in the musical section too!
12/11/2006 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ickle Putty Tat
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member