Cats Rants
Got something about Cats you want to get off your chest? This is the place for you.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Dahlia Mockery
[q]And sorry Aveny, but I sooo disagree with the TantomilexAlonzo pairings.[/q] Why? It's a cute couple! Besides, everytime Alonzo is with Cassandra, it's always the same! Nothing ever different! Not to mention, Tantomile is always neglected too.
1/13/2007 #61
Alex0821
I would like to see Tantomile with Mungojerrie. I just feel like they would make a very dynamic couple; her pensive, meditative ways mixed with his, well, rambonxious behavior.
1/13/2007 #62
Dahlia Mockery
I've considered doing that pairing.
1/13/2007 #63
Alex0821
Weren't you helping me come up with a plot for those two? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else, but I distinctly remember having an e-mail conversation with someone about a MungoxTanto fanfic.
1/13/2007 #64
Dahlia Mockery
I'd help you if you want me to.
1/14/2007 #65
Hyper Strudel
I remember reading a topic about Rumpleteazer/Coricopat. I forgot how they said it could happen, though.
1/15/2007 #66
Dahlia Mockery
Now that is a cute couple!
1/15/2007 #67
Alex0821
No lol I don't need your help, I already have my plot all planned out. It's just that I remember someone helping me out a few months ago.
1/15/2007 #68
Maudey
"Weren't you helping me come up with a plot for those two? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else, but I distinctly remember having an e-mail conversation with someone about a MungoxTanto fanfic." That was me...ah, the joys of paper machete CATS... Anywho, that fiction shall most certainly be interesting...I love Alonzo, so I like seeing him in fictions (though not with Cassandra, but that's beside the point). I always was fond of Exotica/Mungojerrie pairings thanks to Quidam though...I never really liked Cassandra/Alonzo, I was always fond of Cassandra/Misto, but no one in the fandom agrees with me, so...
1/15/2007 #69
Dahlia Mockery
Well I could see Misto and Cassandra but you'd have to try really, really hard to make the story good and at the same time, not be cliche.
1/15/2007 #70
Alex0821
Oh, Aevany, was that you??? *blinks* Sorry for totally forgetting! Although I may never get a chance to start that fic, eep... CassandraxMisto could be interesting, yes, but you won't find me writing about it; I don't know, I just don't think I could make those two characters compatible with one another.
1/15/2007 #71
Bomba-Fae
OMG HI ALL! I missed you ppl So much! Wicked fic's seem awfully hard for me to write... *Ahem* anyway... I wish I had been in CATS too... Maybe I'll still get a chance lmao. I've never even thought of most of these parings before; other then the Skimble/Rumple one. INteresting.
1/15/2007 #72
Hyper Strudel
Alonzo/Cassandra (or Cassalonzo, because putting names together is cool) is a tad overdone. I want Cassandra to paired with someone different. Misto is rather nice. ;)
1/16/2007 #73
Dahlia Mockery
We should make a list of pairings we'd like to see more.
1/28/2007 #74
Jellicle-in-the-box
Who do you think is paired with Grizabella? My mom thought Deuteronomy, but that was by only looking at pictures. I've heard of Grizabella/Macavity, where she left the Tribe for him, then realized her mistake and wanted to come back. What do you all think?
1/28/2007 #75
Hyper Strudel
Nice! 'Cept, the age difference, of course, but we can make a reason for that. After all, anything's possible in the Cats fandom.
1/28/2007 #76
Dahlia Mockery
[q]I don't know about you, but I don't understant the idea of same sex relations in a tribe of cats. I mean in real life cats aren't gay![/q] Who knows? Besides, it makes a story interesting! I'm working on a slash fic right now and I hate slash!
1/29/2007 #77
Hyper Strudel
I like reading slash and I'm bad at writing it!
1/30/2007 #78
Dahlia Mockery
Guys, can we stay on subject?
1/31/2007 #79
Jellicle-in-the-box
I agree. What does everyone think of Grizabella's pairings?
1/31/2007 #80
Jellicle-in-the-box
I agree. What does everyone think of Grizabella's pairings?
1/31/2007 #81
Dahlia Mockery
I say Old D. She really seems to be the only one she could go with.
1/31/2007 #82
Yoshiko Turada
Where does everyone get the information for the pairings from? I've been looking forevar! My friend doesn't seem to believe me when I tell her Dem and Macavity had a relationship, so I need an official site. (She thinks anything not written by associates is a lie) And my favorite pairing would have to be Demeter and Munkus, though I would love to see how her relationship with Macavity was. Then again, bringing it into the light would take out the mysterious past.
6/2/2007 #83
Miss Tinkerbell
Maybe Grizabella isnt paired with someone from the tribe. I see it likely that she fell for a tom outside of the tribe and thats why she left? And maybe the tribe didn't like this tom and so they banished her? Hey...this gives me an idea for a story!
11/12/2007 #84
Eliaza
Hmm good theory, I never thought of THAT. Aww does NO one like Misto/Vick anymore??? Sure, *friends,* that's just how they start... ;) Yes I KNOW Plato and Vick do the mating dance, but they're not really together other than that. So, I guess those two are 'mates' in the sense that they mated, but I think of that more as a erm...pardon the expression...one-night stand. I luuuuurvv the Deme/Munku pairing, but I could *tolerate* Dem/Alonzo. Although I think Rumpel/Lonzi would be absoluuuuuuuuutely adorable! OR Rumpel/Plato. I like Tugger/Bomba, but I only like to read fanfics about them if it's a well-developed relationship and not just boom flung together. I think Etcy/Pounce is cute... or Etcy/Plato (I've recently fallen in love with that pairing...). I think Mungo/Jemima would be absoluuuuuuutely adorable! (ah repeating myself). I don't like Mungo and Teazer as mates, they're bro and sis! I know, I know, they're cats, so they could be mates AND siblings, but I say just siblings. I haven't really thought of a pairing that I like for Tumble...maybe him and Electra. *a bit off-subject* But does anyone else think Griz might be Munkustrap's mum? And Deuteronomy's his dad... going back to what Miss Tinkerbell said, THAT would explain why Munk's so angry at her. Running off with another tom! I know they're cats, cats don't usually just have one mate, but still he might not like it. I dunno...it's just a thought. Maybe she's Misto's mom...there's gotta be a reason he gives her the look of death at the end of the song!
11/12/2007 #85
Bomba-Fae
A.L.W said that for the production in London, Munkustrap and Tugger were the sons of Old D, and Grizabella, along with Macavity and Mistoffelees. I could go on and on about CATS relationships but neeeahhhhh. I just caught the CATS tour in Toronto and the mates were: Demeter/Alonzo Bomba/Tugger Misto/Vicky and DEFINITELY Old D/Griz and Rumpleteazer had a completely different costume from Mungo, I actually thought she was Etcetera at first... Then I saw that there was no Etcetera. M&R relationship was so cute; it actually made me a huge fan of theres. You could really see that Rumple was younger, and Mungojerrie was the head and was kind of teacher her, but was annoyed at her too. It was like a hero/sidekick relationship; I loved it. And I also still like Misto/Vicky. ;P
11/12/2007 #86
Miss Tinkerbell
Yes yes!! In the BKK show, I thought that Rumple was Cettie too! The only time she had the same costume as Mungo was during their song... And Mungo had the BIGGEST aussie accent!! It was sooo funny!! And I started my story...check it out...its called Glamour hehehe I find it interesting that these new prouctions your Toronto one and my BKK one had Deme and Alonzo paired together..... ANYWAY I don't see Old D and Griz working out....its just.....hmmm.....
11/13/2007 #87
Eliaza
YES!! Someone still likes Misto/Vick! ;) I'm going to read your story, Miss Tinkerbell! Sometimes I think Griz/Deuteronomy would work, other times I'm like bleahg...but if ALW said it...
11/13/2007 #88
Bomba-Fae
BUT REMEMBER! Obviously they didn't work out, because Griz left the tribe... So there had to be some issue there. :P
11/13/2007 #89
Eliaza
Yes, that's true...hmm. But obviously Deuteronomy still loved her. :)
11/13/2007 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Forum Moderators: Ickle Putty Tat
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member