Clockwork Orange
This is for those who luuurve the book and or movie. funness! ya! any topic! 21st chapter stuff...favorite scenes. we you want.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
PandaLove01

Although I love the movie and cant wait to read the book, I can help wonder if theres any signifcant differances between the two?

Anyone seen the book and read the movie?

6/18/2011 #1
TheWeasleyBoys

I read the ebook a few times, but I'm kinda too scared to watch any further about the film than 1 clip on Youtube...I think I might be able to chat about it anyway, though...:)

10/10/2011 #2
TheWeasleyBoys

There's another topic about this on this forum, I'd be willing to discuss it with you :D

11/3/2011 #3
PandaLove01
oh but you have to see the film! It's a classic!
11/7/2011 #4
a-rock-n-roll-suicide

In the movie, you know how Alex brings those two girls (underage) home for a consensual threesome? Well, in the book, he supposedly brings home two ten-year-olds, feeds and drugs them, and r*** them. Now I haven't read the book, though I want to, but I heard it was even worse than the movie. Alex is worse. And he's fifteen (my age!) in the novel.

11/24/2011 #5
TheWeasleyBoys

Yeah, scary thought, isn't it, BD? ;) While I will admit that the consenting threesome shows that mmmaybe the film Alex once had a friendly side that is diminishing the longer he harms people, in the book, I see no such thing. It's like he demands to be the center of the universe 24-7, and insists that everything he does is wonderful even when it costs someone else their sanity and/or their lives. Even the last chapter shows only that he demands to be loved without question by a woman, not that he plans to show any love to her in return...someone care to explain to me how a person who views women and girls only as objects/property/human toys should have a bride handed to him on a silver platter, no background checks asked??? Doesn't that just create a permanent victim for the book version of Alex to use/abuse as he sees fit?

11/24/2011 #6
Forum Moderators: discomachine
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member