Hotel Valhalla: Rebooted
Welcome to Hotel Valhalla! Become an Einherji or a Valkyrie! (PS. You totally want the minibar key! ;)) **ACTIVE AS OF OCTOBER 2017 AND ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS!**
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12
Fierrochase1103

hey ppl, is this thing dead

8/14/2018 #331
zavira

hello?

8/23/2018 #332
mvb1225

I can rp if anyone is up to doing so with me

9/8/2018 #333
Raggazzed12

*pokes head into not-recently visited hole*

oh goodness....

I've been real out of it in the FF world for a while now. Guess that much is obvious.

I would say I'm all up for trying to get myself and other people back on here but seeing as I never got the notifications for anyone having posted in this thread during the past two months plus I'm far too busy in my week-day life to even care for anything other than school, homework, and dance... I'm sorry to say I'm not really willing to try again. And clearly everyone who used to be here is feeling that way as well, or it wouldn't have gone so dead.

the only reason I even found any posts here is because I'm cooking up a novel with my three amigos in it possibly for NaNo (I've got slightly more time this year to actually participate) and needed to see some of their past actions again, plus character sheets always sort of help... so far all I can admit to is possibly changing my MC from Al to Leo (Puck's human name) and that's going to be very, very different if I do...

Regardless, I would also say that it's nice to see people on here but no one's actually been on here recently sooooooo

10/6/2018 #334
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12
Forum Moderators: Cyrene Lysandra Raggazzed12
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member