Derek's Creamy Crop
A forum for the recommendation and discussion of FFVIII fics on the Derek’s Creamy Crop C2. Read the Director’s reviews of each of the C2 stories here, and make your own recs.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Derek Zolfer
One of the things I really feel is missing from the C2 system is a way for the recommender of a story to explain why he or she feels a story is good enough to be added to a C2. So in this forum I will be posting explanations of why I recommend the fics that I do. If you read a story on [c2:20665:Derek’s Creamy Crop] and wish to discuss any aspect of it, please feel free to discuss it in the topic for that particular story. Along the same lines, if there is a story that you feel should be in the C2 and isn’t, feel free to start a topic and let me know. I’ll read the story and consider whether it deserves to be added. If I don’t feel that it fits in with the kind of stories I look for, I’ll explain exactly why. If I do, it will get its own topic. Please don't rec your own fics.
12/16/2005 . Edited 1/31/2006 #1
Forum Moderators: Derek Zolfer
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member